RAWK Goes Into Lockdown 2017/20-18 Edition | LOLis Karius

Status
Not open for further replies.

trfc06

Supports
Tranmere Rovers
so, even when the stats prove that thay are long ball merchants, they actually arent, because their long balls have a purpose. While when other teams play long balls, they are just doing it to be boring

Quote from: perspectiveplease on October 8, 2017, 11:19:44 AM
Anyway, in short: they said statistically we've played more long balls per game, had a greater % of passes as LB's and less overall possession than United so far this season. The only side with more LB's/90 than us in the top 7 are Burnley. Thought it was interesting. Babu probably has more to say about it.

We don’t play long ball in the traditional sense of lumping up to a big man as we don’t have one. If they include for example Henderson’s big diagonals to switch play from one side to the other then maybe ... but then that’s not really what’s meant is it by being called boring long ball merchants.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
so, even when the stats prove that thay are long ball merchants, they actually arent, because their long balls have a purpose. While when other teams play long balls, they are just doing it to be boring
*smiles and shakes head incredulously*

trfc06

Supports
Tranmere Rovers
I have no idea why you are bringing Suarez and Evra into it? Evra is a lying shitbag and Ferguson controlled the FA. So what is your point?
So apart from the fact that suarez admitted to calling Evra racist names, the fact that he was found guilty of it, the fact that their scum manager supported him as a racist, and all the low-life players as well. The fact that all their fans supported a self confessed racist, doesn't mean they are racist. But a few of our fans sing a song that a player has a big todger, and we are 100% racist! You really couldn't make up their so fecking deluded, literally "we are all Ihni binni dimi diniwiny anitaime" thinking, you really couldn't

On a personal note, worked in liverpool and Manchester over many years, and I can honestly say that you know who the no-mark scum come from quite easily, really s not hard to see this in action in their lovely city 24/7

Inter Yer Nan

So apart from the fact that suarez admitted to calling Evra racist names, the fact that he was found guilty of it, the fact that their scum manager supported him as a racist, and all the low-life players as well. The fact that all their fans supported a self confessed racist, doesn't mean they are racist. But a few of our fans sing a song that a player has a big todger, and we are 100% racist! You really couldn't make up their so fecking deluded, literally "we are all Ihni binni dimi diniwiny anitaime" thinking, you really couldn't

On a personal note, worked in liverpool and Manchester over many years, and I can honestly say that you know who the no-mark scum come from quite easily, really s not hard to see this in action in their lovely city 24/7
I know many people from Liverpool and find them to be genuinely good people. There's cretins in every town. I do agree that their fans tend to be more on the delusional side though and you put them on the Internet under a Nazi regime and you get RAWK. 99% of Footy fans are hypocrites but they are the most amusing to me because it's blind love for a club I hate and laugh at and pure hatred of a club I love and get to celebrate many great moments watching.

trfc06

Supports
Tranmere Rovers
We have Fellaini, Pogba, Jones, Zlatten and Rojo out at least

With that injury crisis he has the excuse be needs to play 5-5-0
They have Mane, Lallana and Clyne out at most

fecking hell
the amount of injuries we get is ridiculous!!
Is he seeing a completely different team in the text than I am seeing??

Migs

Gomez
Matip
Lovren
Moreno

Hendo
Cout
Gini

Ox
Firmino
Salad

Looks like a good team, the pace and trickery of Ox will be handy- if he can get into some sort of form. Mostly likely Coutinho will be in the front three with Henderson, Can and Wijnaldum in the middle
The pace and trickery of Ox????????????????????????????????

:lol: But tbh, its a bit silly they mention that when a lot of them probably STEAL Volkswagons, which was set up by the nazis
Fixed that for you

Last edited:

Vanrouge

Is he seeing a completely different team in the text than I am seeing??

Migs

Gomez
Matip
Lovren
Moreno

Hendo
Cout
Gini

Ox
Firmino
Salad

Looks like a good team, the pace and trickery of Ox will be handy- if he can get into some sort of form. Mostly likely Coutinho will be in the front three with Henderson, Can and Wijnaldum in the middle
The pace and trickery of Ox????????????????????????????????
Do they actually call Mo Salah "Salad"? :lol:

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Yes, it's every United fan's fave referee...Martin Bloody Atkinson:

RAWK said:
Atkinson as the ref! feck me the FA are really stacking the cards in United's favour this season

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Yes, it's every United fan's fave referee...Martin Bloody Atkinson:
To be fair, all refs love us, according to rawk, so they'd say the same whatever the name of the ref was.

The Purley King

Was flicking through BBC site and looked at Lawro's predictions. He still hasn't predicted a Liverpool loss this year (W4, D3) and predicts a 1-1 draw tomorrow. Wonder if Liverpool will go the season unbeaten again :)

Schmiznurf

Caf Representative in Mafia Championship
Was flicking through BBC site and looked at Lawro's predictions. He still hasn't predicted a Liverpool loss this year (W4, D3) and predicts a 1-1 draw tomorrow. Wonder if Liverpool will go the season unbeaten again :)
Of course he won't, predicting a loss for them goes against everything he believes in.

LoSpritz

This fella got some "material" for his bedroom wall

That is so obviously the bedroom of a middle-aged man still living at home with his mum. No doubt he’ll be getting out his shin pads for the full-kit look tomorrow.
Can someone please explain the significance of the tube of mints?

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
Not really on the wing though is he. He plays more like a false 10, coming inside into zone 14 where he does the most damage. Usually its the full back that provides the width. In this system anyway.
What is this utter bollox? What has happened to football? Xg, zone 14, Oxlade Chamberlain being worth 40m?

melatonin

I'm not complaining but does RAWK Meltdown twitter account get all his material from here?

Bogga

I watched a video on youtube yesterday on a United-channel where they had invited two dudes from Redmen-TV.. The pronounciation of "back" where they change the k for an h and the weird sound they make at the end of their citys name Liverpool sounds horrible. Do they all sound like that over there?

clarkydaz

I watched a video on youtube yesterday on a United-channel where they had invited two dudes from Redmen-TV.. The pronounciation of "back" where they change the k for an h and the weird sound they make at the end of their citys name Liverpool sounds horrible. Do they all sound like that over there?
yep

Status
Not open for further replies.