RAWK Goes Into Lockdown 2017/20-18 Edition | LOLis Karius

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irrational.

Someone claims they are in a battle with Arsenal for fifth place:

So who do you think will get top four above us? Spurs, Chelsea and City on current form are likely, but Arsenal and United aren't much/any better than us.
Current standings:
United: 2nd
Arsenal: 5th
Liverpool: 9th

Bah. Bah. Bah.

Breath.

*shrug*

Breath.

We go again!
Same shit different fecking year.

How many fecking years do these shite footballers need to be shite for before we fecking replace them? In fact, we don't even just not replace them, we make them some of the highest earners in world footballers with ludicrous contract extensions. I'll bet that Lovren was the highest paid CB out there today with his 100k a week new contract.

The same people will come on here with the same excuses. About how we arent far way and blah blah blah. We're miles behind that Spurs team. Not just on a one off game because we might beat them now and then but over the course of a season they are far better. Because they are a balanced team with top players all around the team. Us? We are a bang average set of players, who rely on a few top attackers to bail us out each and every game.

Slaughter the players all you want, I sure as feck won't stop you. But the biggest problem is that our manager has been here TWO years and still hasn't build a team anywhere near good enough. Salah and Mane. That's the only upgrades we have seen in TWO YEARS. Lovren literally couldnt be any worse. He has done everything possibly to show he isnt good enough. As has Mignolet. They didnt hand themselves a starting spot and new contract. The manager did. Two years down the road and we need as much of an overhaul now as when he walked through the door but he flat out refuses to be ruthless. The usual suspects will be trolling this thread jumping on anyone who dares criticise the manager with their hyberbolic 'YOU WANT KLOPP OUT' shite. That isn't what this is. Klopp is our biggest strength. The only one in this team who has performed on the highest of levels. And that is why this is so fecking frustrating. He has worked alongside elite players. How can he possibly fecking think these footballers are good enough.

Keep going along with these players and we'll win fecking nothing. Just like we have done since the lot of them walked through the damn door. We need an absolute overhaul. The keeper is shit, the defence is shit, the midfield is weak as piss. Our attacking line is the only positive. Unfortunately, the manager has let this happen all at once which means that we won't get what is needed because we arent going to go out and buy 8 new starters despite the fact we need it.

Klopp has been here two years. So split that in to 4 half season sections. We have been dire in 3 of those 4. Which one is the outlier? The one where we were good. Not the ones where we were bad. But we won't do a damn thing about it. Moreno has been a joke for years. Come in, has a few games of being decent and all of a sudden he's the best left back the game has ever seen. He isn't. Just the standard which our players are judged at now are pathetically low. We still have people saying Mignolet is alright. Or that Henderson is a top player.

I'm sick of it. I'm going to be spending close to £200 quid next weekend to watch this lot, and spend an entire day travelling to and from the game. Dreading it.
Think I prefer RAWK when they think they have the best XI in the league and/ or when they're outraged. They're no fun once they accept their shiteness. :(

Inter Yer Nan

Was it the last game where if they'd lost (to us), Klopp this year would have the same record as Rodgers the year he was sacked?
So with a heavy defeat today, it must be pretty close.

They seem to have lost last year's ability to smash the big games, while maintaining their ability to drop points to the lesser teams.
Are Pool fans worried? I probably would be.
No, because they are nailed on to win the league next year.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
The delusion on there is amazing this season. They are absolutely convinced Klopp is a genius and they are only a Can Dijk away from the treble.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
The delusion on there is amazing this season. They are absolutely convinced Klopp is a genius and they are only a Can Dijk away from the treble.
They'll get it soon, when top 4 completely disappears from view, and they're exactly where they were under Rodgers, just a little shinier going forward.

montpelier

Horrenderson
I think he was playing the Wjnaldum away role today, totally invisible. Not a top player nor a leader, although he seems a nice bloke.
I just wanted to say Horrenderson mainly, tbh

The Bloody-Nine

Going hard on the owners not spending any money narrative.

If I was cynical enough I could say it was almost like we wanted to get caught tapping him up, so that we didn't have to spend that sort of money.
:lol:

lambnchips

Supports
Tottenham
I can understand their fans sticking up for Mane, Salah and Coutinho over Eriksen, Alli and Son at Spurs. But they don't have a Kane and they don't have a defence like Spurs either. For those fans to say Tottenham players would struggle to walk into their side is laughable.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
I can understand their fans sticking up for Mane, Salah and Coutinho over Eriksen, Alli and Son at Spurs. But they don't have a Kane and they don't have a defence like Spurs either. For those fans to say Tottenham players would struggle to walk into their side is laughable.
Well to be fair, if I were a Spurs player, I'd be reluctant to switch Spurs for Liverpool myself that I'd struggle dragging myself there as well.

Red Digger

When are they going to realise it's all Klopps fault. They blame everyone and everything except him. He can't organise a team. He's not a good manager.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Emperor Mign & Karius getting rave reviews:
TLW said:
The flat faced flappy handed feckwit.
Mignolet and Karius make deep fried mars bars look like anti-coagulants.
Sod trying to be motivational because footballers are human beings who need faith put in them. Drop kick Mignolet off a mountain.
Play Karius.
The free kick against West Ham that he stood on the other side of the goal for, the pass to Ibrahimovic that he got away with against United, the corner he gave away from a goal kick. I'm sure there's more that I've forgotten in about a dozen or so games. He's absolutely atrocious.
:lol:
Mig should be a good number 2 at this club.
In my opinion he's already a number 2.

Last edited:

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
That goal kick had to have been a FIFA bug, it's unimaginable that a professional GK would make such a poor pass even in training!

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
That goal kick had to have been a FIFA bug, it's unimaginable that a professional GK would make such a poor pass even in training!

RetroStu

Everytime we feck up, they seem to feck up right after . It must wind them up so much lol.

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
Type "gob shites" into Google Maps. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.