Made them look like d!cks
The twenty sixth of May
Always in our hearts
United won the treble
The scousers fell apart

Hahaha, well in Gary!!

Reactions: sizzling sausages

montpelier

Really feel for Loris. Couple of shocking errors but again, let's not forget how good he's been since January. I'm sure he'll get pelters of the whiners but feck them, feck Ramos, and feck Real. Bale's overhead kick was tremendous, mind, can't not respect that, but feck him too.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Proud of the team this season.
Next season we go again. Bad things happen.
Once Salah went off injured it turned into an uphill.
Refereeing was decent for the most part.
Will not slag any players. They all played well to get us into the final.
Anyone got Allisson's agent's number?

fecks sake.
Oh well, just have to win it next year.

Ouch though, that's painful. Losing is one thing, but like that? Wow.

Salah injury killed us.
Absolute warriors, so proud of the lads. Didn't put a foot wrong all game. The game changed when Salah went off. Karius's Liverpool career ended tonight in horrible circumstances. But the rest of the boys can hold their heads high.
Sergio Ramos playing dirty and of course, getting away with it every time. Complete bullshit.
Don’t ever play for us again.

No Idea For Nickname

Felt flat after Salah went off. Not going to pan karius - no doubt others will do that.

We have come miles in the last few years. We have just got to another European cup final and played some of the most joyous football in years. We will be back even stronger next season.

Feel pride in our club. We go again
Mancs are sad bastards
huh?

Gutted. I don't think I've ever in my life seen a team with so much luck in one game

- Ramos injuring Salah
- Karius conceding two of the biggest blunders you'll ever see
- Bale scoring a wonder goal

Feel sorry for the players and the fans who were there. Salah's injury pretty much ended it as a contest. We looked shellshocked after that
1) feck Ramos with a rusty barbed wire dildo (cuz I missed the halftime thread).
2) I think we've settled we need a keeper.
3) Nobody quit. Nobody. I'm proud of the lads.
4) Ronaldo got nothing. This makes me unreasonably happy.
Got beat by a worldy and 2 schoolboy errors.
Sick as a fecking pig.

If it wasn't obvious where our main place to strengthen for next season..after this game it will be.
You just don't see 2x mistakes like that at this level.
I feel for Karius but it's obvious he either isn't ready or just isn't good enough.
My first thought was, we'll get them next year, confident this team is going places
Not that disappointed to be honest.

Gut feeling we'll reach the final again next season. Fekir and Keita coming in. Pulisic hopefully too. We're going to have a look of an elite team.

Halftrack

I've been shitting bricks all week. The thought of Liverpool winning the cl... I can't even fathom a world where they win no6.

But you know what, that was so much more satisfying than seeing them crash out in the group stages. The hope, the expectation, those sweet tears. It's going to be a great few weeks :D
I was getting sick of hearing about how unique and special they are, how there's this mystique surrounding them, how they belong among the giants. Feck me, they've been a failure of a club for nigh on 30 years, there's nothing special about them. Seeing them get shown up as the average side they are was great.

montpelier

is that you Jurgen?

I dont give a shite what happens to my account. Ban me or whatever

BUT feckING feck OFF LORIS KARIUS YOU ABSOLUTE feckING ARSEHOLE

feck OFF YOU ABSOLUTE feckING DICKHEAD. AND NEVER SHOW YOUR feckING FACE IN LIVERPOOL AGAIN YOU c*nt.

Dan

Gary Neville on Twitter :

They thought they’d conquered Europe
Celebrating six
Thank you Gareth Bale
Made them look like d!cks
The twenty sixth of May
Always in our hearts
United won the treble
The scousers fell apart

Hahaha, well in Gary!!
Excellent. :lol:

Bwuk

We’re on our second bottle of champagne!

Thank you Karius!!

Abizzz

So today I got engaged and then the Scouse twats got beat in the final. The day couldn't have gone any fecking better!
Congratulations! You might regret the date though, you'll be missing quite a couple CL finals in the future :wenger: (If she's the type that likes anniversaries) In my experience they all are.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
True, true. Worth remembering how Liverpool fans kept a dignified silence when we lost our finals.

United fans in full Everton mode and embarrassing themselves everywhere by taking joy out of our loss. You lost to fecking Sevilla at home ffs you bunch of Grade A c*nts.
:houllier:

montpelier

There’s gonna be a long list of bans. But if anyone can tell me how Karious didn’t lose us the final and completely feck our fans our players and everyone else right up the arsehole I’d love to hear it.

Tom Foster

Because he’s behind the ball.

Or if you like, the ball is nearer the dead ball line than the player.

(Easy mistake to make).

No Idea For Nickname

I take a small crumb of comfort from how devastated Ronaldo looked that Bale stole his glory with the wonder goal.
Just hope the next time we are in the final we have our version of a Bale sitting on the bench fuming that he didn't start despite being a top class player.
feck it - Bale himself would do.
The ref was absolute wank as well. The first goal was foul play by Benzema.
Actually thought it was a well managed game by the referee team.
Wrong foot from Bale too. Outrageous goal but huge element of fortune about it. The great ape twat.
"Spain's dominance continues
La Liga sides have won 13 of the past 14 European trophies - Champions League, Europa League and Uefa Super Cup.

Speaking of that, the 2018 Super Cup will be a Madrid derby."

Hopefully Atletico win it!

Status
Not open for further replies.