RAWK Goes into Meltdown 2014/2015 - The "We go again" Edition

Spielmacher

The only PL midfielder more overrated than Keane is Paul Scholes. People remember Keane for his thuggish attitude not his football skills.
Good to see United winning because of referring decisions again Rojo (I think it was) was clearly offside and interfered with play.
Roy Keane was a thug plain and simple. As good as a footballer he is it will always be overshadowed.

He is a level below the likes of Scholes, Veira, Gerrard etc. Gerrard has won us multiple trophies single handedly
Keane - yet another "Great" United player so limited that no big European club ever even bothered to have a sniff...

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Yeah not like Keane was being targeted by Bayern and Juventus or anything..

Spielmacher

People were right to be worried, forget about challenging for the title, if we make it to the Champions League, that'd be one heck of an achievement considering the pile of shit performances this team keeps serving us.
I don't know if they're worried, but we fecking well should be.

Spielmacher

The media "ooh" and "aah" and generally licks Mourinho's arse, but the main reason they are so good, is simple- some of the best players on the planet. It's nothing but money- that's all. It's not a great achievement that. Pulis would do even better with that team.

About the only credit Mourinho gets- and it's not much either- is that some of those players have been attracted to the club because he's the manager(well, the coach since he doesn't really buy the players) there.

okLaptop1

Supports
Minnesota Vikings
Keane was a very good player but not as good as Gerrard. You have to consider the teams they both played in. Would Keane have single handedly won us the Champions League? Kept us near the top for most of the 2000s with a supporting cast? At his best you can put Gerrard anywhere in the team and he'll be the best player on the pitch. I doubt Keane would have also nearly guided us to the league at 34 years of age either, despite the slip without Gerrard we wouldn't have gotten close.
I love how these things are achievements now. Imagine someone using that in an argument: "Oh yeah? He may have won the league multiple times, but did he ALMOST win it?? Didn't think so! Good players stay at the top, great players only come near it."

Rykker_4united

Supports
Keep Rodgers at Pool.
Imagine it's something about her being a sour arse, she was one miserable twat, I thought she was a grumpy old man for ages :lol:
I totally thought that poster was a man until now :confused: What an awful, awful poster she was. Totally lacking any semblance of a personality.

Eboue

nasty little twerp with crazy bitter-man opinions
I'm typing this with my Glock 19 two feet from me
feck knows why barney tagged me. Can't quote since it's locked but here

First of all, welcome Saoirse. Awful username, but welcome.

Thanks Alastair, not just a username, but an actual name so cheers.

:lol: Oh my God, I'm so sorry.
I actually just wanted to be friendly to a new poster and it all backfired. I'm such a twat.

Trizy

I love how these things are achievements now. Imagine someone using that in an argument: "Oh yeah? He may have won the league multiple times, but did he ALMOST win it?? Didn't think so! Good players stay at the top, great players only come near it."
:lol: That's quality.

The only treble ever won captained by Roy Keane, pity he never captained us to ALMOST winning the league :(

Stookie

Nurse bell end
I fecking hate Hughes, there’s not to many ex or current United players I hate, but he’s at the top of the tree.
Yeah, me too. I like to see him fail. On a side note, I remember Viz doing a piece on footballers haircuts, it described Mark Hughes hair as being cut through a letterbox, still makes me laugh to this day every time I see him.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
So Gerrard is good becasue he played with not so good players and won, but Keane is bad becasue he played with better players.
I thought Liverpool fans for years said their players were better than ours.

XdanielredX

So Gerrard is good becasue he played with not so good players and won, but Keane is bad becasue he played with better players.
Lol Yeah, all the talk for years of It's just SAF and that he made the best of an average bunch and that their squad was generally always better than ours. lol.

Also, he's hardly played with bad players anyway.. Torres, Reina, Alonso, Mascherano, Owen, Fowler, Carragher..

Also more recently Suarez, Coutinho, Sterling, Sturridge etc

Lol it's such a bs argument anyway, Keane WAS one of those "better" players.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I feel like reading that post on RAWK about the guy having an imaginary argument with the United fan, anyone got a link to it?

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
I feel like reading that post on RAWK about the guy having an imaginary argument with the United fan, anyone got a link to it?
One of my favourite RAWK moments. Maybe we should keep bookmarks of all these classic Rawk-ism and put it in the front page or something.

MDFC Manager

Moving goal posts seems to one of their prime characteristics.

Sam

I find it amazing how we've managed to win so much over the past 20 years with so many shit and overrated players. Conversely, how Liverpool have won so little with such an array of world class players.

Its such a mystery.