RAWK Goes into Meltdown 2014/2015 - The "We go again" Edition

Señor

Humongous twit who can't read
Great news! Remy for £8.5m would've been a bargain and imo would have became instantly their best striker.

That'sHernandez

Ominously close to getting banned
Noticed they've claimed both our penalties so far have been dives, and the refs have been doing us a favour.. And they're already building up the conspiracy theory that the FA need us to do well this season because it's bad for the Premier League brand to have it's most marketable team outside the European places. I expect that one will really kick into gear when we initially do well in the league and maybe we get a perfectly legit penalty that they will claim is "incredibly soft".

They really are a different breed aren't they? I'd hate to be that irrational, bitter and deluded.

It's funny that, because last season they were proclaiming everyone wanted them to do well for the 96. Not that there was a conspiracy there either, it's just the contradiction is funny.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
They got 12 penalties last season (a record I think). The next nearest was 7.

In the Prem era

3rd - Manchester United - 111 penalties
2nd - Arsenal - 117 penalties
1st - Liverpool - 119 penalties

Now, considering the time that Arsenal and United have spent at the top with great attacking teams, it's a little strange that Liverpool have the most.

mic.m

likes to be nude when popping out baked brownies
It's funny that, because last season they were proclaiming everyone wanted them to do well for the 96. Not that there was a conspiracy there either, it's just the contradiction is funny.
Where did they get the idea that they were the "neutral's" favourite? Most non-Liverpool fans were actually pleased when they bottled the title.

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal
Where did they get the idea that they were the "neutral's" favourite? Most non-Liverpool fans were actually pleased when they bottled the title.
Not me. I wanted them to win although the manner in which they failed was funny.

Rossa

In the Prem era

Now, considering the time that Arsenal and United have spent at the top with great attacking teams, it's a little strange that Liverpool have the most.
It's the same shit every time at every discussion. Liverpool supporters claim we get more penalties, but stats clearly show that they get more. They then claim we get more extra minutes added at Old Trafford, but we get less than any of the other top teams - stats....

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
My Liverpool supporting coworker is starting to get really annoyed with me saying we go again every time I'm off to take a dump

okLaptop1

Supports
Minnesota Vikings
a RAWKite who doesn't know how to make an acrostic poem with the first letter of sentences said:
__________best Seventh place club in England!
giggs' sister-in-laW
_________no chAmpions league
__________van Gaal is the savior!
_______alas, ferGie the drunk is gone
___________no Europa league either
_____________Roooooooooooooooney is the white pele
:rolleyes:

mic.m

Until Rodgers is our manager we'll be blessed. Before he came Suarez was nothing more than Wilifried Bony. Scored 11 goals for one season and missed probably 20 against Norwich at home alone.
Then Rodgers came along and Suarez became magic..... coincidence... not a fecking chance. Our squad value under Rodgers has probably tripled.

Minimalist

My Liverpool supporting coworker is starting to get really annoyed with me saying we go again every time I'm off to take a dump
:lol:

I have to think of a few ones to rhyme off when the season starts. The 'We Go Again' thing has so much potential.

mic.m

On Borini's stalling move
Starting strike me a player that only wants to be attached to a big club e.g Liverpool and Roma.
No reason for him not to want to join Sunderland as that is his level.

Parry Gallister

On Borini's stalling move
Y.N.W.A

(unless we don't rate you)

On prospective targets

'to be honest i will go Fifa here, 1 CF, 1 MF, 2X FBs.

Reus, Isco, Rojo/Moreno & Manquillo.

If this does not happen i'll be very disappointed and grumpy.'

Sounds plausable :lol:

Lance Uppercut

Y.N.W.A

(unless we don't rate you)

On prospective targets

'to be honest i will go Fifa here, 1 CF, 1 MF, 2X FBs.

Reus, Isco, Rojo/Moreno & Manquillo.

If this does not happen i'll be very disappointed and grumpy.'

Sounds plausable :lol:
I'll raise you.

swooshboy

Band of Brothers

In the Prem era

Let's not forget, that the last time they finished 2nd, they had an opponent sent off in 50% of their matches.

Yet they still bleat that we can't win without the referees help...