RAWK Goes into Meltdown 2014/2015 - The "We go again" Edition

Amethyst

It's banter lads, inn't?
How does that song go again?

You know, the one that starts with Yernited, Busby Babes, we are Yernited..
Also, entirely made up. If it did happen, I can only assume the 'Yernited' fan was talking to his mate. Nobody acts like the guy described. Not even Liverpool fans.
They love a good fictional United fan anecdote.

What's best about it is, they are too fecking stupid to realise that the things these fictional characters say that are so bullish and delusional are the ACTUAL things Liverpool fans have been saying for the past 20 years.
At least this guy 'won' his argument, the last time one of them made up a story the other posters on there thought the fictional rival fan was right.

Also this:

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=315152.0

Look at the OP in that thread. One season finishing outside the top 4 and we're not a rival anymore.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
At least this guy 'won' his argument, the last time one of them made up a story the other posters on there thought the fictional rival fan was right.

Also this:

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=315152.0

Look at the OP in that thread. One season finishing outside the top 4 and we're not a rival anymore.
Notice in one post how squad wise they are 4th but taking into account manager they move above Chelsea and Arsenal. That Mourinho guy and Wenger have so much to learn from Brenton you know :lol: :lol:

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...Liverpool-challenge-Premier-League-title.html

Slippy G has spoken. We really do go again. RAWK will lap this up!
'We've lost a world class player in Luis Suarez. There's no getting away from that as I'm his biggest fan but hopefully four or five additions can help soften that blow.'

Mignolet

Johnson - Agger - Consonants - Sakho
Lucas
Gerrard - Emre - Henderson
Sterling - Lallana - Markovic
Sturridge - Origi
Remy
Lambert​

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
'We've lost a world class player in Luis Suarez. There's no getting away from that as I'm his biggest fan but hopefully four or five additions can help soften that blow.'

Mignolet

Lucas
Sturridge - Origi
Remy
Lambert​
:lol:

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
So Gerrard saying Suarez was a big blow leaving, and then saying LFC have a chance has everyone on here laughing like seals?
Kinell

Parry Gallister

'If he can almost win the league with Flanagan at left back then the man can do anything in terms of getting brilliant performances out of previously unheralded players. Bertrand, Lovren, Can, Lallana, Lambert and Markovic while selling Suarez and Agger. For a mere mortal, that would be a disastrous transfer window, but for Brendan he might just shrug it off and lead us to a trophy or two. And that's probably the worst case scenario, I'm guessing we'll end up with at least one more top attacker than is on that list in an attempt to replace Suarez.

Keep the faith, lads. Remember, there's a golden sky coming. And can't you hear the sweet, silver song of a lark, somewhere in the distance?'

:houllier:

Browniee

Love the RAWK thread, wasn't so enjoyable last year but hopefully this year will be banging.

Tra la la la la

Brightonian

Mignolet

Lucas
Sturridge - Origi
Remy
Lambert​
'Consonants' :lol:

The Don

Metrosexual Candy Shagger
Dayman, ahhhahhhahh, fighter of the nightman
So Gerrard saying Suarez was a big blow leaving, and then saying LFC have a chance has everyone on here laughing like seals?
Kinell
I think they're laughing at the fact that Gerrard's comments suggest that signing 4 or 5 players will soften the blow of losing Suarez, when in reality, only one of the signings can actually replace him.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
'If he can almost win the league with Flanagan at left back then the man can do anything in terms of getting brilliant performances out of previously unheralded players. Bertrand, Lovren, Can, Lallana, Lambert and Markovic while selling Suarez and Agger. For a mere mortal, that would be a disastrous transfer window, but for Brendan he might just shrug it off and lead us to a trophy or two. And that's probably the worst case scenario, I'm guessing we'll end up with at least one more top attacker than is on that list in an attempt to replace Suarez.

Keep the faith, lads. Remember, there's a golden sky coming. And can't you hear the sweet, silver song of a lark, somewhere in the distance?'

:houllier:
I think that post just gave me a migraine.

Brendan Rodgers, they say he's less than a God but more than a man. If he rumours are true he is in fact the Godfather of all football, he fathered Pele, Maradona and Zidane, he built poor defeated Liverpool from the ground up. He took the Premier League out of the clutches of the horrific tyrant Sir Alex and slew him, the blade bit into him and killed the old tyrant, with his God-like powers he made the blade into a player and named him Suarez. The intelligent and kind RAWKites who were well aware that they were not the biggest team in the world humbly rose up from the ashes of their historic European wins many millennia ago to conquer the new generation of being the greatest team of all time, a new dimension where Mignolet is better than Neuer, de Gea and Courtois combined, their immovable defence was like fifteen inches of solid iron. The ageless Gerrard, still world class at age 64 would be the General for the Demi-God and up front, the legend himself, many thought he was really shit, but after one good season despite being spoon fed by Suarez the whole season, Daniel Sturridge is the best English striker of all time, his talents far eclipse the evil shit pub striker Wayne Rooney. Together, united, they will take back football for the teams who were bullied by the media and lead English football to a new golden age!

Events may have been greatly exaggerated, terms and conditions apply, coming to a theatre near you! May 2015.

Eriksen

Remy Sturridge
Sterling Lallana
Gerrard Vidal
Enrique Sakho Lovren Flanagan
Mignolet

That on the counter attack would be insane.

Liverpool fan on my facebook. Do some of them genuinely think they are going to get Vidal? Just no...for so many reasons, no.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Remy Sturridge
Sterling Lallana
Gerrard Vidal
Enrique Sakho Lovren Flanagan
Mignolet

That on the counter attack would be insane.

Liverpool fan on my facebook. Do some of them genuinely think they are going to get Vidal? Just no...for so many reasons, no.
It's still not as bad as this one somewhere in the pit of RAWK:

Mignolet

Moreno
Lovren
Sakho
Enrique

Vidal
Gerrard/Pogba

Reus
Sterling
Di Maria

Sturridge/Benzema

All apparently "realistic" targets and would cost less than £70m! What a bargin!

Eriksen

Mignolet

Moreno
Lovren
Sakho
Enrique

Vidal
Gerrard/Pogba

Reus
Sterling
Di Maria

Sturridge/Benzema

All apparently "realistic" targets and would cost less than £70m! What a bargin!
Jesus.

Cooksen

The Millennium Falcao

Mignolet

Moreno
Lovren
Sakho
Enrique

Vidal
Gerrard/Pogba

Reus
Sterling
Di Maria

Sturridge/Benzema

feck me dead how delusional can they get?

Waltraute

She-Devil
Brendan Rodgers, they say he's less than a God but more than a man. If he rumours are true he is in fact the Godfather of all football, he fathered Pele, Maradona and Zidane, he built poor defeated Liverpool from the ground up. He took the Premier League out of the clutches of the horrific tyrant Sir Alex and slew him, the blade bit into him and killed the old tyrant, with his God-like powers he made the blade into a player and named him Suarez. The intelligent and kind RAWKites who were well aware that they were not the biggest team in the world humbly rose up from the ashes of their historic European wins many millennia ago to conquer the new generation of being the greatest team of all time, a new dimension where Mignolet is better than Neuer, de Gea and Courtois combined, their immovable defence was like fifteen inches of solid iron. The ageless Gerrard, still world class at age 64 would be the General for the Demi-God and up front, the legend himself, many thought he was really shit, but after one good season despite being spoon fed by Suarez the whole season, Daniel Sturridge is the best English striker of all time, his talents far eclipse the evil shit pub striker Wayne Rooney. Together, united, they will take back football for the teams who were bullied by the media and lead English football to a new golden age!

Events may have been greatly exaggerated, terms and conditions apply, coming to a theatre near you! May 2015.
:lol:

Perfect. Get writing and cash in before the market is saturated!

You should call it 'Paisley drove his tank into Rome' with the subtitle
'And Rodgers drove his dream home -- A tale of the indomitable human spirit and pure raw belief in the sanctity of the soul which can power a club to a second place finish in the league.
With a foreword by Paul Tomkins.
No questiuons asked.'

Eriksen

Mignolet

Moreno
Lovren
Sakho
Enrique

Vidal
Gerrard/Pogba

Reus
Sterling
Di Maria

Sturridge/Benzema

Also, Vidal and Pogba? So Juventus are just going to casually sell their two best midfielders to Liverpool? :lol: