RAWK Goes into Meltdown 2014/2015 - The "We go again" Edition

Barney

"We're going to smash them (Crystal Palace)"
Supports
Liverpool
I think Brenton has really toned down his silly quotes in the past year or so. I'm guessing someone told him what a pillock he sounds like.
I think it's just the fact that he's more comfortable and settled now. He doesn't feel like he has to be a manager like Shankly who would regularly come out with brilliant quotes.

northbynorthwest

the one about possession is actually pretty good. Pep said the same thing. The more possession you have the less chance the opposition have of scoring. Worked well for pep until madrid this year

montpelier

Brenty is much more analytical than that. apparently.

Most possession in a game = 79% chance of winning the game

Allegedly <--- don't know where I read this or what the source is**

**might have been RAWK, tbh

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
Something about Grinner missing Alastair I think. I saw it too.

Duafc

Village Lemon
Everyone should go check his general thread - 100% pure entertainment.

After that go listen to our podcast.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Brenty is much more analytical than that. apparently.

Most possession in a game = 79% chance of winning the game

Allegedly <--- don't know where I read this or what the source is**

**might have been RAWK, tbh
That would be a pretty daft statistic though. Having more possession in the majority of the sample would be caused by being better than the opposition not by purposely passing the ball around your back 4 and watching the possession clock wind round.

Joga Bonito

The Art of Football
I think it's just the fact that he's more comfortable and settled now. He doesn't feel like he has to be a manager like Shankly who would regularly come out with brilliant quotes.
Thank goodness for that... Mind you he still can't resist it at times.

In March on Suarez

"For me, he has challenged me every day of my life, he's done everything that you would need to do at the top level of the game as a player"

"I know for however long I am at Liverpool, whenever I leave I will have become a better manager and a better person because of Luis Suarez and for that I thank him so much"

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...-brendan-rodgers-thanks-3548945#ixzz38o7s0bk7
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

The United Irishman

"Martial is championship material at best"
Thank goodness for that... Mind you he still can't resist it at times.

In March on Suarez

"For me, he has challenged me every day of my life, he's done everything that you would need to do at the top level of the game as a player"

"I know for however long I am at Liverpool, whenever I leave I will have become a better manager and a better person because of Luis Suarez and for that I thank him so much"

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...-brendan-rodgers-thanks-3548945#ixzz38o7s0bk7
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook
That's mental! It's not even funny.

dinners85

In March on Suarez

I'm also a manager

One or two complete knobs made my life hell.

Because of having to deal with them I became a better manager and for that I thank them also :)

Joga Bonito

The Art of Football
That's mental! It's not even funny.
They must have been lapping it up at RAWK. It is cringeworthy to us but inspirational and passionate to them for some reason. They just seem to be so over emotional and Brendan suits them to a tee...

Great. Now I'm imagining Suarez calling round to B-Rodge's door every morning, hitting him with a lunging two footed tackle, then running away kissing his wrist.
I can imagine him going to Rodger's house everyday but the scenario will be more like this

BorisontheRock

Some genius stuff on RAWK tonight....

Re: Louis Van Gaal is the current Manager of Manchester United
« Reply #4211 on: Yesterday at 03:40:49 AM »

Anyone know whats going to happen to Fellaini? I can imagine there might be one or two shitehouse teams interested, but surely nobody is stupid enough to bid more than £5.34 and a pack of gum for him​

Rafa interested in Fellaini, RAWK.. Always rated Fellaini....

BorisontheRock

Re: Louis Van Gaal is the current Manager of Manchester United
« Reply #4228 on: Yesterday at 06:28:25 PM »

Quote from: HighSix on Yesterday at 09:52:22 AM
3m is undervaluing the kid a little check out his stats last season for a v.poor team.
He is younger than "young Ben Foster" but I don´t know anybody who is a kid at 24. He is the same age as Ander Herrera.

Quote from: Drinks Sangria on June 9, 2014, 09:17:15 PM

Hang on, wasn't Liverpools team of youngsters last year an average age of 23.5..... still Hanson was right, Liverpool won nowt with kids...

.Rossi

ever get that feeling of déjà vu?
Genuine question....Why are The Sun newspaper, carrying an interview with Gerrard?

EDIT: Never mind! Seen the above post! On the funny side. Worst three months of his life :lol::lol::lol:

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
Waiting for the 'United had the full team out and Inter only had 11 pizza chefs playing.'