RAWK Goes into Meltdown 2014/2015 - The "We go again" Edition

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
Reading through the rawk thread over at arsenal mania and it's funny as feck..

Rex Banner (Forum Member) wrote:
Just got the train home and there was a couple of Scousers sitting nearby, one of them in full Agger kit of course.

They kept going on and on about how we'd picked up the scraps they'd left at Southampton, how Lambert "will do a Lewandowski" and how Henderson is better all round than Ramsey.

blaze_of_glory (Trusted Member:

Anymore gold from arsenal mania to do with RAWK?

Cantonaaa!

Some more discussion from Arsenal Mania:

THunter (Forum Member)
on July 19th, 2014, 7:29 pm

I am so so excited by the signing ... Hope he starts most games as I think he is a brilliant player and so underrated. As I said in previous posts I would rather have Remy over Sanchez. That's my personal opinion based on having watched both players. Whilst being a very good player I always thought Sánchez was a little bit overhyped, especially off the back of a good World Cup. With Remy it's the reverse. Crossing my fingers this goes through smoothly as I can't wait to watching him pull on the Liverpool shirt.
Just what do you say to that?

BobP (Forum Member) on July 20th, 2014, 2:49 am

They call Remy Rembomb on RAWK
, they have this thing where if they're touted to be signing a player who everyone knows is not good enough they will do everything to convince themselves that he is good enough and always make excuses for him.

Song Billong (Forum Member) on July 20th, 2014, 6:30 am

The delusion on their is simply unreal.

Having a go at the ArsenalFanTV presenter for the shirt he was wearing, calling the club and fans 'smalltime' as a result is simply the epitomy of irony.

This is the club that not only defended the racist biter, but had their manage and all time great stand in front of the National media with that save Suarez shirt. I mean are you farqing kidding me? What an absolute embarrassment to the club.

The Jury (Forum Member) on July 20th, 2014, 6:40 pm

Some silly **** on RAWK is raging an all-out war on the concept of 'banter'. I wonder if it has anything to do with Liverpool providing enough ammo in 2 weeks of football to supply every oppo fan in the country for the next 100 years, and having it firmly rammed down their mushes by all and sundry? After all, Liverpool don't do banter, or jokes or pisstakes, do they? Well not on purpose and when it wont cost them a title ...

[bantzjokesnotserious]
[/bantzjokesnotserious]

Dave_Ja_Vu (Forum Member) on July 25th, 2014, 7:39 pm

"(Sanchez joins Arsenal) I suspect he might be their particular Soldado."
Scouse logic 101:

• When there's still a possibility that your #1 target may want to join you, he's the "best available", and "perfect for our system".
• When said player snubs you to join a club you're striving to be as good as, he's "overrated" and "the new Soldado".
Last edited by Dave_Ja_Vu on July 25th, 2014, 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

a_fourteen (Forum Member) on July 27th, 2014, 7:10 pm

Rembomb just bombed his medical...hahahahaha

Toast (Forum Member) on July 28th, 2014, 3:01 am

RAWK is very upset over missing out on almighty Rembomb.

Totally Gutted...thought he was the signing of the summer and medical was just a formality..re-test please....

If he signs for someone else and scores 20 league goals I expect the one who vetoed the deal to be sacrificed.

Fortunately they have plenty of realistic, affordable options left.

Anyone other than Falcao at this stage and i'm going to be enraged.

Can we throw some money on Ocampos now we aren't signing Remy. Similar player just has a MUCH high ceiling. Could be top 5 players in the world in 5 years time when he is 25. Suarez like just with out the clinical edge. Big fan of his and Danilo the right back at Porto. I would pay 45(Or a few million or a bit over) for the pair and conclude the summer signings. Two top class young players. One Dani Alves and Suarez's less prolific clone.

agree...we need something extra...if not a striker then an AM (Reus,DiMaria etc)

Personally, although hed be overpriced id be happy to take Cavani... or break the bank for Reus.

Reus, Isco, Rojo/Moreno & Manquillo.

If this does not happen i'll be very disappointed and grumpy.

Play 4-3-3, bring in Vidal or Isco

We better stop acting like we are a mid table club. We are 5 time european champions, 18 time league winners, and we need to act like it. If the club can't understand what a top draw forward does for the team, after last season, there are no words.Stop going after the Remys and Bonys, pony up the cash and go for a top top draw player, pay the 200k wages needed to get them, I am sure it won't be impossible.​

Irish-Red-7

How could anyone compare Lambert to Lewandoski, ones a World Class striker and well the other is Rickie Lambert..

The Lambert signing reminds me of that show Dream Team on Sky1 years ago, when the club signed a fan because he was complaining. Could only imagine it last year Lambert outside Rodgers shouting up about his Liverbird Tatt and how he won't feck off to Barcelona..

Earthquake

Pokemon expert
How could anyone compare Lambert to Lewandoski, ones a World Class striker and well the other is Rickie Lambert..

The Lambert signing reminds me of that show Dream Team on Sky1 years ago, when the club signed a fan because he was complaining. Could only imagine it last year Lambert outside Rodgers shouting up about his Liverbird Tatt and how he won't feck off to Barcelona..
The other day on Sky, their reporter in New York was comparing him to Alan Shearer.

Barmy.

Irish-Red-7

I love the doublethink that goes on where they have to say Fabregas is overrated and past it because he now plays for Mourinho, but simultaneously slag us for not signing him and pretend we missed out on a world class, squad changing player.
Indeed pal, read what they say about Fellaini now and then if he fecks off to Napoli, it will be some contrast what with the FSW.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
I like how they were listing Di Maria and Reus as alternatives after Remy failed his medical. Too thick to understand that if those two were realistic targets, Remy wouldn't even have been pursued in the first place.

mic.m

likes to be nude when popping out baked brownies
There's a big difference though in that Aspas' corner was one of our most important corners ever and his turnover turned
into the goal that virtually killed our title hopes Sounds a bit OTT but its true.
So a poor corner killed their title hopes. Not the poor touch and slip that resulted in Ba scoring or the boneheaded 2nd half performance by Gerrard.

mic.m

likes to be nude when popping out baked brownies
Needs to keep his fecking mouth shut and realise that he's gone to a smaller club in a worse league because he simply wasn't good enough for us, the pitiful, pencil-necked geek. Pissed me off, that has.

Ducklegs

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
The other day on Sky, their reporter in New York was comparing him to Alan Shearer.

Barmy.
I don't remember Alan Shearer spending 13 years playing regular football at league one and below.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell

Morally-devoid Scousers, eh? Their double-standards rearing its ugly head once again.

Reading the comments to the tweet is even scarier than RAWK.

Barney

"We're going to smash them (Crystal Palace)"
Supports
Liverpool
Balotelli would be great mainly because he'd wind up opposition supporters like Suarez did. Plus he'd fill our "footballer likely to bite someone" quota.

REJE

Balotelli would be great mainly because he'd wind up opposition supporters like Suarez did. Plus he'd fill our "footballer likely to bite someone" quota.
You do realise Suarez didn't wind anybody up right? His childish behavior had people in shock, nothing more. Perfect example of a scouse right here, doesn't give a feck that Suarez is a nut job as long as it supposedly 'winds people up'.. You guys are beyond pathetic.

Getsme

You do realise Suarez didn't wind anybody up right? His childish behavior had people in shock, nothing more. Perfect example of a scouse right here, doesn't give a feck that Suarez is a nut job as long as it supposedly 'winds people up'.. You guys are beyond pathetic.
Ooh FFS :lol:

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
Wind yourself down.

The United Irishman

"Martial is championship material at best"
Excellent work! Not!

DJ Jeff

Not so Jazzy
Soaring like a candy wrapper caught in an updraft
Tell you one thing, how many times have you seen a youtube video or compliation that makes someone out to be this demigod son of Cruyff? If he's shit on youtube probably means his pretty dam good in real life.
On Alberto Moreno. Whose departure is being celebrated by Sevilla fans who can't believe the money they are getting for him.

Eriksen

Some more discussion from Arsenal Mania:

THunter (Forum Member)
on July 19th, 2014, 7:29 pm

Just what do you say to that?

BobP (Forum Member) on July 20th, 2014, 2:49 am

They call Remy Rembomb on RAWK
, they have this thing where if they're touted to be signing a player who everyone knows is not good enough they will do everything to convince themselves that he is good enough and always make excuses for him.

Song Billong (Forum Member) on July 20th, 2014, 6:30 am

The delusion on their is simply unreal.

Having a go at the ArsenalFanTV presenter for the shirt he was wearing, calling the club and fans 'smalltime' as a result is simply the epitomy of irony.

This is the club that not only defended the racist biter, but had their manage and all time great stand in front of the National media with that save Suarez shirt. I mean are you farqing kidding me? What an absolute embarrassment to the club.

The Jury (Forum Member) on July 20th, 2014, 6:40 pm

Some silly **** on RAWK is raging an all-out war on the concept of 'banter'. I wonder if it has anything to do with Liverpool providing enough ammo in 2 weeks of football to supply every oppo fan in the country for the next 100 years, and having it firmly rammed down their mushes by all and sundry? After all, Liverpool don't do banter, or jokes or pisstakes, do they? Well not on purpose and when it wont cost them a title ...

[bantzjokesnotserious]
[/bantzjokesnotserious]

Dave_Ja_Vu (Forum Member) on July 25th, 2014, 7:39 pm

Scouse logic 101:

• When there's still a possibility that your #1 target may want to join you, he's the "best available", and "perfect for our system".
• When said player snubs you to join a club you're striving to be as good as, he's "overrated" and "the new Soldado".
Last edited by Dave_Ja_Vu on July 25th, 2014, 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

a_fourteen (Forum Member) on July 27th, 2014, 7:10 pm

Rembomb just bombed his medical...hahahahaha

Toast (Forum Member) on July 28th, 2014, 3:01 am

RAWK is very upset over missing out on almighty Rembomb.

Fortunately they have plenty of realistic, affordable options left.

"I'd be happy to take Cavani."

Well you know, sometimes you do have to settle for the lesser option.