RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2015-16 Edition

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Then in the other pic you've got mr.wanktastic that obviously shoots his load on the guy in front of him... he seems to be aware, so I wonder what happened next? :D

this made me laugh out loud in the office, haven't seen it before. So much there..

also why is Paul Scholes there above Mr. W?

clarkydaz

He's clearly one of the biggest scumbags in the sports history, even if he comes out of this looking a sexist bigot it still won't be as bad as when he cowardly gouged someone's eyes. He is vile.

Tyrion

I forgot Suarez did that too. Is there a law in football he hasn't broken? I think he's a few convictions for match fixing and a few sex crimes away from single handedly committing every crime every other football player has done before.

Earthquake

Pokemon expert
I forgot Suarez did that too. Is there a law in football he hasn't broken? I think he's a few convictions for match fixing and a few sex crimes away from single handedly committing every crime every other football player has done before.
Every Liverpool-Norwich game, where he seemed to always score 5 or 6.

montpelier

Think this is my favourite after the biting. What IS he doing? (50secs in for the clear view)

Having seen it I think he thought the barge would have moved Parker out the way but he'd already made his mind up to kick whether he was there or not.

Natener

In all fairness we all lambasted the Scousers for sticking up for that.
In what fairness? How many United fans are sticking up for Mourinho for doing that? Practically everyone here recognize it was bad conduct.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
In what fairness? How many United fans are sticking up for Mourinho for doing that? Practically everyone here recognize it was bad conduct.
This should be the banner line for Caf in this summer.

You'll see many opposition fans who are clearly stupid, who'll claim that United fans have changed their tune because Mourinho is now the manner, when in fact majority will still stick to their thinking.

murphs_law

RAWK goes into Meltdown : BARCE ENTER COUTINHO RACE

Barcelona have joined Paris Saint-Germain in the race to sign Liverpool playmaker Philippe Coutinho.

Reports in Spanish daily Marca claim the La Liga champions are interested in the 23-year-old Brazilian, who scored 12 goals in 43 appearances for the Reds last term.

The speculation comes just days after outgoing Barca defender Dani Alves urged his compatriot to consider leaving Anfield this summer.

Ligue 1 champions PSG are reported to have lodged an initial bid for Coutinho, but Liverpool’s reluctance to accept has paved the way for Barca to pounce.

SSNHQ... 07:14

Djemba-Djemba

This should be the banner line for Caf in this summer.

You'll see many opposition fans who are clearly stupid, who'll claim that United fans have changed their tune because Mourinho is now the manner, when in fact majority will still stick to their thinking.
Yeah people seem to think because he's now our manager we will blindly defend all his actions like deluded Liverpool fans do with their managers and players.

No, if Mourinho acts the cnut I'm sure we'll all call him out for it.

montpelier

Let's have an harmless couple of quotes on the Legend that was/is Jimmy Case. Setting the bar fairly low to start with is RAWKITE #1, but #2 seems to rate Jimmy quite highly.

Great pundit on local radio as well, far better than Aldridge in my opinion.
Id cut my left bollock off for him in our team today.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Think this is my favourite after the biting. What IS he doing? (50secs in for the clear view)

The despicable thing about this was the mock concern he showed for Parker immediately after, like he didn't mean it. Guy wasnt even looking at the ball.

Ducklegs

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Yeah people seem to think because he's now our manager we will blindly defend all his actions like deluded Liverpool fans do with their managers and players.

No, if Mourinho acts the cnut I'm sure we'll all call him out for it.
That's the thing with Jose, he is a twat, he has always been a twat, he does incredibly twatish things and we disliked him for it, but like I said about Gerrard, Terry and Rooney, all three of them are twats also, but when they play for you, and bring success, they are OUR twats, and we can forgive them a little bit of twatishness.

Jose did great things for Chelsea in the most part, but was still a twat, if he does great things here, he will STILL be a twat, but he will be our twat.

Roosney

Searched all corners of the web but couldn't find the photoshopped image with a close up of Fergie laughing and a screen caption of Pool loosing to WBA as the background. Anyone? Would appreciate it.

klayton88

It's about this time every Liverpool fan becomes a La Liga expert with an extended interest in Villarreal and Defenders. I can accept criticism of any player if it goes beyond "he's dead dead shit him" which is about as intelligent RAWK users get.

TheJoshuaTree

My first post in the mains and I'm using it in this thread... but I LOVE IT when this thread is bumped.
Love it.
Lovit.
Hodo- I'll get back to the newbs :nervous:

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
Searched all corners of the web but couldn't find the photoshopped image with a close up of Fergie laughing and a screen caption of Pool loosing to WBA as the background. Anyone? Would appreciate it.
Sure you remember it right? The one which springs to mind is this: