RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2015-16 Edition

Gol123

Mouthfull (of) Member
Supports
Chelsea
He isn't the manager anymore, though?

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
Gotta love Liverpool. As shit as weve been this season theyve managed to liven up the mood hy being shitter.

Irrational.

Cups then.
Think I am genuinely done with football for a while.
Makes me sick thinking about much we've spent as a club compared to our opponents tonight and the respective positions we find ourselves in. It's beyond embarrassing, it's a fecking travesty.

Hopefully we can scrape into the top half of the league and raise our game in the cups for the remainder of this season then Klopp can set about fixing this mess in the summer. He has an enormous job on his hands.
Owl Hodgson grinning like fat Cheshire cat infuriated me the most.
Cant wait for Klopp to dispense with most of these clueless bastards
Taken to the cleaners by a "Moneyball" team. How ironic.

Put into real perspective just how wasteful we've been with our money lately.
Mignolet losing us points again. It was a decent strike but I will never defend a keeper being beaten from 30+ yards.
What a goal...

Not as good as Torres vs Blackburn though.
SHIT ON AN ABSOLUTE STICK.
We are actually worse under Klopp, I hope to god he just has a bad bunch here.
Wonder how long before Klopp's had enough and fecks off.
All out for the cups. feck.the leauge
Weve not scored in over five hours of football, against West Ham, Stoke and Leicester.

We are dogshit. We are shit on the pitch, shit in the directors box too (except Kenny).I wouldn't give a flying feck if we sold all our apparent first team players and played with the under 21s. At least they'd give a shit.

One of worst keepers in league
Shittest left back in the world
One decent centre half
Mid table right back
feck all in midfield except an injured Hendo
And wtf do we have up front? Tippy tippy fecking tappy shite that thinks it's fecking Barcelona when it's not even good enough to beat shite teams home or away.

fecking shit. We are so bad and have been since 08/09. Suarez's brilliance papered over cracks the size of the grand fecking canyon.

Benteke as a Liverpool player makes me fecking cry.
Mid table shite in net
Mid table shite in defence
Mid table shite in midfield except Hendo but he's injured
Mid table shite up front.

We're destroyed.

Sorry for the language I'm just so sick of it. It's like a dirty well for people in third world countries. I need the water to live but it's full of dirt and is killing me at the same time.
:lol:
It's as simple as this: the Yanks backed a clueless manager to the tune of 250 mill or more, fecked it, then backed him again. I hope Klopp points this out, tells it how it is, that he bought absolute liquid dog shit, and wants to scrap the lot and be funded for HIS side. If not, and they don't back him the same, then he should tell them to get to feck and walk.
Leicester are shite.

Let's be honest:

Huth - shite
Simpson - shite
Morgan - fecking shite
Drinkwater - shite
Albrighton - shite/fast
Mahrez - meh/1 season wonder/fast
Vardy - the White agbonlahor
Kante - good

Most of them would look perfectly placed in the championship.

They're a well drilled side who put 10 men behind the ball and break rapidly.
The only reason they're doing as well as they are is that the league is a shambles.

The problem is, our recruitment has been fecking atrocious.
Some of our players appear to have the mental capacity of Brick Tamland in Anchorman.

"I did a Cruyff turn when I didn't need to and gave the ball away."

"Yes you did Adam. You should probably lay low for a while."
I know I should have patience, but fecking hell its snapped tonight. Beaten by a team of journeymen lead by a chav.

fecking Benteke, Firminio, Lallana, Can, Sakho, Moreno and co - what the feck, are you guys even bothered? Are you not embarrassed?! Shitty mistakes all over the pitch.

12 corners - whats the point - weve never once looked like scoring from one. Hardly look like scoring in open play either - relying pretty much on long range efforts. And now its doesnt even matter if we are home or away - shit performances either way.

3 games without a goal now. One win in 5 in the league. 30 goals in 24 games with a -4 goal difference. 34 points after 24 games - 11 behind the 4th placed team.

Left relying on a striker who wont move his fecking legs or use his brainless head and another striker who cant seem to get out of bed.

Last week after the Stoke game, I was thinking maybe we need a summer of less transfer upheaval, but those stats speak for themselves. They can all feck off.

Rant over!

Amethyst

It's banter lads, inn't?
Weve not scored in over five hours of football, against West Ham, Stoke and Leicester.

We are dogshit. We are shit on the pitch, shit in the directors box too (except Kenny).I wouldn't give a flying feck if we sold all our apparent first team players and played with the under 21s. At least they'd give a shit.

One decent centre half
Mid table right back
And wtf do we have up front? Tippy tippy fecking tappy shite that thinks it's fecking Barcelona when it's not even good enough to beat shite teams home or away.

fecking shit. We are so bad and have been since 08/09. Suarez's brilliance papered over cracks the size of the grand fecking canyon.

Mid table shite in net

We're destroyed.

Sorry for the language I'm just so sick of it. It's like a dirty well for people in third world countries. I need the water to live but it's full of dirt and is killing me at the same time.
:lol:
:lol: Love it.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Not that different to Redcafe recently to be honest :(
It really isn't. :lol:

I always thought RAWK were at their "best" when things were looking on the up for them and they start trotting out their poems and long winded essays on how their mythical club were coming back.

bubbles_

That "Leicester is shit" post is exactly how they've analysed our teams over the years, even the ones that won title after title. They really are a special breed.

JamesB__

Supports
Stoke City
Pretty weird that they let Vardy score two past them given that they are so great at defending racists.
This post word for word has been tweeted by a United fan and already has over 1000 retweets.

It's either your account, you've nicked it off Twitter, or someone has nicked it from you.

And yet, it's still funny every time I read it.

Kostur

海尔的老板
This post word for word has been tweeted by a United fan and already has over 1000 retweets.

It's either your account, you've nicked it off Twitter, or someone has nicked it from you.

Aye, I've nicked it, not off twitter though, was too funny to let it go unnoticed :D

VanGaalEra

Post the tweet, I want to retweet it lol

Bwuk

I wonder, would Brendan of been doing any worse than Klopp is at the moment?

I'm a massive Klopp fan and wanted him at United, but it hasn't been all roses for him at all.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
RAWK said:
That team plays like someone on fifa who thinks the shoot button is cross, and the cross button is shoot.
RAWK said:

One decent centre half
Mid table right back

Mid table shite in net

We're destroyed.

dasty

It really isn't. :lol:

I always thought RAWK were at their "best" when things were looking on the up for them and they start trotting out their poems and long winded essays on how their mythical club were coming back.
I also particularly enjoys it when we beat them while playing like dogshit.