RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2015-16 Edition

Cassady

Supports Liverpool, Not Accrington Stanley
Supports
Accrington Stanley.
Yep, one of the lads on here had an account on RAWK and basically asked him what the deal was. Can't remember who...

I sent him a pm just before you played Chelsea in Moscow. Saying something like it pains me to say this but a part of me wants United to win. I would rather see lads from Salford and the like partying than some twat with a bouffant head from Tunbridge .

He never got back.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
TLW said:
He (Martial) is going to be a great player. He might end up being a little better than Origi but factor in Origi's 10m fee then we might have got the better deal.
lol

Red Stone

Ah yes, the Net Spend Factor. It's what gets you Le Tallecs and Babels instead of Ronaldos and Nanis.

Kraftwerker

Formerly RedAddict
I sent him a pm just before you played Chelsea in Moscow. Saying something like it pains me to say this but a part of me wants United to win. I would rather see lads from Salford and the like partying than some twat with a bouffant head from Tunbridge .

He never got back.
Well this is a pretty strange situation.

A Liverpool fan who posts on a United forum sent a PM to a Liverpool fan who pretends to be a United fan on a Liverpool forum, but it's the Liverpool fan not pretending to be a United fan who says he wants United to win. Cue no response from the Liverpool fan pretending to be a United fan.

RAWKception.

Charlie Foley

A Liverpool fan who posts on a United forum sent a PM to a Liverpool fan who pretends to be a United fan on a Liverpool forum, but it's the Liverpool fan not pretending to be a United fan who says he wants United to win. Cue no response from the Liverpool fan pretending to be a United fan.

RAWKception.
:lol::lol:

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal

RAWKception.
:lol:

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Yes it's definitely because of the emoticon thing and not because he's some sort of black magic apparition born from the fumes of the bullshit of 100,000 Scouse claims of a United supporting mate who "is ashamed of the club United have become and understands how corrupt old bacon face was".

Definitely the emoticon thing.

Charlie Foley

Johnno when you see this just so you know our resident Liverpool fans don't believe your bullshit either.

We're still waiting on a reply to @Cassady by the way.

He's like the forum persona of that Jack Wilshere tweet of the Holy Trinity statue.

Stookie

Nurse bell end
Apart from being a bit mental, some of the posts on RAWK are quite funny...Bluemoon on the other hand...wow just wow.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
From RAWK, courtesy of poster baanke laal:

RAWK said:
Salam Ali Kum Shababs

Thought I would ask the wife to do a Tea Leaf reading for the game, she has been Fanning the Flames but is feeling under the weather. It is interesting to note, she see's the twins playing an important part in the outcome of the game (Cortinhno and Flaminho our Brazilian Twins). She said she see's two strong twins complimenting each other one Blond and one Brune working like fluid, smooth and silky.

The game with be a wrap with the sparkling centre piece being a cup of scouse, The promininate figure's, that she saw in the Tea Leaves are 2, 29 and 88. The game will be a straight dominance by the Red Army sweeping away all that is in front of them, a Red Army invasion. Although we must be cautious and not get caught from behind with a penetrating thrust that will leave a gap in the back for them to get into the hole.

Liverpool 3 - 0 Savilla

Thats how they rolled, Inshallah

Charlie Foley

Although we must be cautious and not get caught from behind with a penetrating thrust that will leave a gap in the back for them to get into the hole.
I reckon his wife was suggesting something else to him there.

Hojoon

There's got to be some glorious posts about referees and corruption after that.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Already waiting for the pearls. Johno will be upset.

Tarrou

No words, its just unreal.

I mean, what, why..... jut why?

No excuse, this is heartbreaking.

Just one job to do, screwed it up.feck.
feck.

Just.

feck
Possibly the biggest bottle job I've ever seen from a Liverpool team. Completely shat ourselves. Ref was a joke. Can't believe it, what the feck.
Let's be honest, that was a pathetic showing in the second half from Liverpool
Nothing worse than a ref deciding a final. Gutted and undeserved.
Goodbye Moreno, Mignolet and Benteke.

I'm genuinely numb over here.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
Yes it's definitely because of the emoticon thing and not because he's some sort of black magic apparition born from the fumes of the bullshit of 100,000 Scouse claims of a United supporting mate who "is ashamed of the club United have become and understands how corrupt old bacon face was".

Definitely the emoticon thing.
:lol:

Fantastic adjectives pex

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
To be fair to them, the ref was a bit shit in the first half. They did blow the lead away on their own in the 2nd though.