RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2015-16 Edition

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Damn right:

The c*ntishness of throwing a man with 3 children out of the ground 10 minutes before the end, meaning that those kids missed that 90th minute 'moment' that could have had them hooked for generations is so fecking backwards, words don't even come close.

Sick to death of walking past the same touts outside the Kop every game, year on year, yet the club does feck all. What about all the c*nts on craigslist or gumtree? Its not fecking rocket science is it? But no, lets target the real fans who go to 19 games a year, probably go the cup games, possibly a few aways too, yet on occasion pass their tickets onto a few passionate reds who cannot afford forking out £30 for a membership to get a shit spec ticket for £50 once a year. This on the back of making members pay for tickets 1-6 months in advance, before TV times have been announced and they still don't expect people to have to pass them on when plans change? They live in their own little corporate football dreamworld and have absolutely no concept of what it's actually like to be a real match-going supporter because of the challenges the club put in place.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
Does the same thing happen at City if the 20,000 invisible fans from Dubai can't make it?

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Just want to be sure I'm on the right track. Is he saying if you give your season ticket to someone else for a game they get kicked out?
I don't know if that's what he's saying but I've been to Anfield twice with someone else's season ticket without any troubles, buying your own tickets is pretty fecking impossible these days. If so, it's a disgrace because there's absolutely nothing wrong with that, they already feck us over enough with the whole ticket system that's in place right now. I really hope it'll get better after the Anfield expansion.

SteveJ

Scout
Update:

OP said:
Bit of common sense has kicked in and the cards are being returned in time for Sunday's game. I would like to personally thank the gentleman at LFC who made the decision on this and altered normal protocol.

I fully understand that there is a problem at our club with profiteering and hold my hands up that I had broken their rules, however to my mind there are far simpler and effective solutions to this problem.
RAWKite said:
The very least that the club could do is give those kids the proper VIP treatment, the f*cking works for a big game as a form of apology for ruining their first experience of Anfield. Even though rules were in essence broken, the tickets were bought and paid for. No crime was committed, so I'm pleased that someone, somewhere in the bowels of the club has exercised a bit of common sense. The ticket office, the whole ticketing experience around LFC, needs ripping up and starting again. It shouldn't have to be a mission to get tickets.

But in football for some reason fans are treated like scum. The culture of the game and what surrounds it is half of the problem here - pissheads, touts and scammers, dodgy bastards ruining it for people who simply want to go in and enjoy a game of football. It's funny that at a game of basketball you don't hear chants about such-and-such being a fat granny shagger, or that you'll never get a job, or whoever takes it up the arse. I know it's slightly off topic, but when you have a culture of where police and stewards are assuming everyone is a pissed-up thug, then things like this are going to carry on. Common sense goes out of the window when it comes to football, and it needs to change.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Update:
The very least that the club could do is give those kids the proper VIP treatment, the f*cking works for a big game as a form of apology for ruining their first experience of Anfield.
I dislike people like this who believe they should be overcompensated when something bad happens to them, it was a bit shit being kicked out ten minutes from the end but I hardly think you deserve VIP treatment at the next game. Give them a signed shirt or something but not a luxury package worth hundreds of pounds. The man who was kicked out admitted he had broken the rules so I don't think he deserves to be rewarded any more than necessary.

SteveJ

Scout
I agree, tbh, though I wonder if that poster's anger is fuelled by the perfectly-expressed point made earlier:

...those kids missed that 90th minute 'moment' that could have had them hooked for generations

SteveJ

Scout
Unless he meant seeing a werewolf turn into Klopp, of course.

Mrs Smoker

Supports
Panthère du Ndé
I dislike people like this who believe they should be overcompensated when something bad happens to them, it was a bit shit being kicked out ten minutes from the end but I hardly think you deserve VIP treatment at the next game. Give them a signed shirt or something but not a luxury package worth hundreds of pounds. The man who was kicked out admitted he had broken the rules so I don't think he deserves to be rewarded any more than necessary.
They have a lot of these shirts.

Gol123

Mouthfull (of) Member
Supports
Chelsea
I could see Klopp going crazy if they write to him. He is close to the edge as it is and is obsessed with the fans experience at a club. If he heard a couple kids were thrown out when his team scored a last minute goal... He may just kill the steward.

montpelier

I reckon Jurgen will have read about it on RAWK - where he's been lurking for a while now (but can't get registered), & sorted it forthwith, including calling the steward ''a massive weapon'' while doing it, I should think.

SteveJ

Scout
Class:

City's ground empty again.
It's the roadworks mate. Manchester City Council are c*nts. Every single time Sky or the Premier League schedule a kick off time for a City home game, the Council decide they'll start roadworks in the area so fans can't get to the game.

prateik

Are the players going to celebrate with their fans? You know.. the way they do it in Germany..

Gandalf Greyhame

If in doubt, follow your nose!
Scout
We got beat by a shitc**t team, a boring a blunt shitc**t team
Where was the passion? The desire? The intensity? The thunder? Klopp has a lot to learn about the importance of this fixture. Instead he's busy sucking Alex Ferguson's balls.
De Gea saved everything. Mignolet had one shot to save but didn't.
.their fans are the biggest bunch of c*nts in British football and I wouldn't hose them down in diarrhoea
United have had four shots on target against Liverpool this season. Scored four goals.
I'm already looking forward to getting these next season. Just wait until we get some real Klopp players in. Just fecking wait.
Jesus Christ, kindly do feck off.
Watching Liverpool is like walking into a steakhouse, smelling the food, staring at it and then having every single waiter drop your filet mignon on the way to your table.
Man Utd are fecking shit. We're not much better. But feck me they're awful. Galling.
Could they have shown those manc inbred c*nts celebrating in their end enough ffs, over and over and over they went over to them twats.

SteveJ

Scout
Why the f**k was Mignolet on his bloody knees for their goal?
He thought it was going in or over initially, even so why go to your knees. Then he can't recover enough, even so he's going down again when Rooney shoots, what was the point of getting up then the daft fecker.
Lallana turns and turns and then does feck all. Milner runs and runs and then falls down.
:lol:

Al-T

Waiting for the first mention of this being "the worst United team in 30 years“! :-)

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
"...then having every single waiter drop your filet mignon on the way to your table."

If only their manager was still Rafa... :lol:

Adzzz

Astrophysical Genius - Hard for Grinner
Staff
"Watching Liverpool is like walking into a steakhouse, smelling the food, staring at it and then having every single waiter drop your filet mignon on the way to your table."

:lol: :lol: