RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2015-16 Edition

Amethyst

It's banter lads, inn't?
fecking sick to death of losing to these c*nts, especially this team, who are absolutely fecking wretched.
fecking embaressed to lose to that shower of shite.
2 defeats against the worst United team in like 30 years. Says it all about what a shitshow we've become.
@Al-T

We've lost to the worst united side in 25 years four times in a row.

fecking depressing.
We're fecked,basically need a whole new squad of players.

spontaneus1

Hamster, damn!
Genuinely think it should be an all out effort to win the EL now, followed by dicking allcomers in the FA Cup and Milk Cup.
The League was going to give us nothing this year anyway. It's the hope that's killing some of you. Just stop hoping. We're getting nothing in the league, and we deserve nothing in the league.

Luckily we have 3 cup competitions, and a top class manager. This season can still offer some glory and some intrigue regarding the future of Klopp's Liverpool - a squad that will only improve under his guidance.
I think we'll do well in the europa actually.

Cup treble this season!
Whats crack with the utd players in the crowd.. Bunch of c*nts.

Pyroblazer

That's a hot jacket, man
I love how confident they are for the Europa League. They had an easy group and weren't great at all so far. I think Augsburg will be already pretty tough for them.

kps88

Could they have shown those manc inbred c*nts celebrating in their end enough ffs, over and over and over they went over to them twats.
:lol: This would have really irritated me too if it was the other way around.

Triple.Threat

Klopp's subs are even more bizarre than Van Gaal's. Take a CB off send an attacker in, then take off an attacker and send in a CB. Or something like that.

Last edited:

Silverman

'fecking tough pill to swallow, especially seeing that inbred c*nt Rooney score. We were the better team and the lads all put in a proper shift. Missed chances pretty much sums up our season so far. Onwards and upwards.'

They do know Rooney is from Liverpool? :lol: :lol: :lol:

thejtrain

We just got beaten at home by United.
OK Mr obvious. They were so poor and had one shot on target. We have a new manager who has 3 strikers missing and it's obvious we don't score enough. However we have the basis of a good team and that will be addressed. I wouldn't be concerned about Utd as they need a complete gutting. When they loose De Gea they will be mid-table dross and the tables will turn around.
So Utd need gutting but we, who are in 9th position and on -3 gd have the basis of a good side?

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
I love how it pretty much goes from "We're a pile of twats, and a disgrace to football" to "We'll beat everyone in the cups because we're great." :confused::lol: Is this all-conquering Liverpool a made-up one managed by the made-up Manc mate who wins stuff?

montpelier

This 'un earlier suggests the elephant might have been spotted, though.

So Utd need gutting but we, who are in 9th position and on -3 gd have the basis of a good side?

Nogbadthebad

"Watching Liverpool is like walking into a steakhouse, smelling the food, staring at it and then having every single waiter drop your filet mignon on the way to your table."

:lol: :lol:

I'd say it was like watching a Uwe Boll film. You know its going to be shit when you go in, and it never disappoints.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
I thought Firmino was a 9/10. Milner was a 10/10 and Lucas had an incredible performance.
Blimey.

Amethyst

It's banter lads, inn't?
I love how it pretty much goes from "We're a pile of twats, and a disgrace to football" to "We'll beat everyone in the cups because we're great." :confused::lol: Is this all-conquering Liverpool a made-up one managed by the made-up Manc mate who wins stuff?
Speaking of made up United fans, anything from Johnno White? I'm sure he'll have been devastated to see us win again at Anfield.

GloryHunter07

Speaking of made up United fans, anything from Johnno White? I'm sure he'll have been devastated to see us win again at Anfield.
Itl be along the lines of

"Liverpool can take the moral victory, im ashamed of this united side, in my day we would have let Liverpool score 3 goals to atone for the clear refereeing bias and given Lucas a knighthood for services to football and fair play. Fergie out".

Fitchett

That basically guarantees Liverpool wont win the title, and will match our 26 year record.

Hehe
Even better pal, is that they will beat it this year. We won the league in 1967 and in 1993, so the 26 years was between title wins. Their last win was in 1990, so by not winning this year, they will beat our record. The earliest they can win would be 2017, so that would be 27 years between title wins. Of course, it's always on for them next year! Time for the Scouse boom/bust chart to make a re-appearance :-)

Sid234

To be fair, we were dire but to still come away from Anfield with a win... This game couldn't have gone better! :lol:

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
When it comes to the vermin, I'm honestly not sure whether I enjoy an easy 3-0 over them less or more than playing shite and mugging them 1-0 like today.

I'd probably go with winning like today because I know it annoys their fans far more and stokes their delusions of adequateness

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
It's of no consequence;there have loads of derbies where matches have been nicked by a late goal. I remember one where Beckham scored a cracker to win 1-0 at OT but the scousers could have had several with Mcmanaman wasting loads. They were giving it the ' we played you off the park' all night. All that mattered were the 3 points.