RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2015-16 Edition

montpelier

Good skills here

If giggs gets it, its 6 months of hilarity for everyone else but they will retain the belief that all they need is a good manager and they will be back to being the biggest club in the world of all time, ever.

montpelier

Sounds like United have hit the panic button and shitcoat is on the way...
I hope he does go to Utd. The anguish and despair on the Utd fans faces when they realise Jose will be Pep's bitch in this country as well
They're all gonna be Klopp's bitches anyway, it's just the discussion who is main and side bitch.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Shitcoat to UTD then. Match made in heaven!
reply is

Fred and Rose West
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

...the guy is done.

montpelier

this is the coat (can't say they're wrong about it, imo) Shitcoat makes me laugh quite a lot too, :(.

Happytom82

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
:nono: That's a jillet not a coat
remember being out with two friends, one wearing something like that. Remember the other saying,"oh feck it's raining, good thing you're wearing that lifejacket, as you won't have to walk all the way home.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Imagine him getting up to those kind of antics at Anfield as United manager?

Sploosh.
Another reason why Mourinho is perfect for us. He loathes the fecking scousers and is top of his game against them.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
TLW said:
I suspect a strong case of blood doping in that Leicester side - zero injuries, players running like it was the first game of the season. Either that or Raineri has done the greatest managerial job in history

:rolleyes:

bubbles_

71' And the visitors finally decide to play some football. A little too late lads, hope you play some in the Championship next season.
From the commentary thread

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Haha! I suspect a strong case of blood doping/special vitamins too:angel:

Don't roll your eyes Steve - probably most football teams are on something, except of course for us and Arse - injuries and lack of confidence makes me think we're 'clean':D

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
this is the coat (can't say they're wrong about it, imo) Shitcoat makes me laugh quite a lot too, :(.

Am on the fence with Jose. But this was a wonderful day. Be forever grateful to him for stopping the Apocalypse:D

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Haha! I suspect a strong case of blood doping/special vitamins too:angel:

Don't roll your eyes Steve - probably most football teams are on something, except of course for us and Arse - injuries and lack of confidence makes me think we're 'clean':D
So true :)