RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2015-16 Edition

Aussie_Red_Devil

I seen a mod ban about 5 people for what had to be a combined 10 weeks the other day because they didn't think that Mignolet deserved a contract extension. In the mods defence I believe they used sarcasm in their posts.

Revan

Assumptionman
:lol: Fecking hell, it's about all they do...
I dunno. I had a good time there and was never banned (or come close to it) despite that I made some provocative posts (like posting Macheda's gif just for shit and giggles).

Earthquake

Pokemon expert
I dunno. I had a good time there and was never banned (or come close to it) despite that I made some provocative posts (like posting Macheda's gif just for shit and giggles).
Lot more to it than banning, like the constant locking of all kinds of threads. Like locking player threads so the posters can't say bad things about them.

Kostur

海尔的老板
Expected in today's show:

- Andy Carroll a dick
- Benteke is shite
- Leiva is shite
- Origi is shite
- Klopp should get most of those players out
- next year is our year
- YAWN
- Glad we got out because we've played most games of all English teams so far this season
- We're missing Coutinho
- We're missing Suarez
- Mark fecking Noble

and of course

- Hoofball.

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
Expected in today's show:

- Andy Carroll a dick
- Benteke is shite
- Leiva is shite
- Origi is shite
- Klopp should get most of those players out
- next year is our year
- YAWN
- Glad we got out because we've played most games of all English teams so far this season
- We're missing Coutinho
- We're missing Suarez
- Mark fecking Noble

and of course

- Hoofball.
You forgot "Rodgers is worse than aids, it's all his fault, la"

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
I'm so glad we're still getting plenty of use out of this thread under Klopp.

Amethyst

It's banter lads, inn't?
Some early entries...

Roger East get in the bin you c*nt
feck this season
feck football alltogether. fecking shit.
I hope these spawny Cockney inbreds get smashed by Blackburn. At least it means less games for us. Then again, if Benteke could actually score a fecking one on one with the keeper, we might have won.
Tell you what, for a side full of supposedly big, strong and powerful lads they don't half go down easy an stay on the floor the fecking fannies.

feck off West Ham ya shithouse yard dogs.
Benteke shouldn't play for us again.
Cheers you baldy c*nt, been giving soft fouls all night, not surprised the soft twat fell for it.

Benteke was fecking embarrassing again, pub standard finishing.
Valencia should be fecking banned. Diving c*nt. And that bald twat of a ref bought it every time. c*nts
feck feck feck.
AAARRRGGHHHHHHH! feck OFF!

montpelier

A@A is looking on the bright side

The lads did well. Horrible to be done by that diving shitbag Valencia.

Pity it's not in the rules for Lucas to stick the nut on him on the way off.

People say 'Cheats don't prosper'

Absolute bollocks. Diving shithouse. West Ham were a disgrace from the first minute.

But proud of the lads - the team did really well. Some great talent coming through there.

Kostur

海尔的老板
You got to love it how Lucas nearly breaks Valencia's leg couple of mins later not to get a call and then 'Valencia dives the shithouse' and they score from it :lol:

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
Why are they bitching about the ref when he didn't give a clear penalty for that Ilory foul?

Deleted member 78215

I'm pretty sure "sticking the nut on" isn't the right expression...

montpelier

Football is becoming extinct and Liverpool loosing to WestHam is just the beginning.

and possibly the middle, end & a sequel

This is how low we've sunk, 4 matches in a season against West Ham, we manage 1 goal , concede 7 and come away with nothing. Watershed moment

West fecking Ham

Easily the worst referee i have seen in years.

Easily the biggest bunch of crying fans i have ever seen.

Easily the worst finishing..

feck off.

Amethyst

It's banter lads, inn't?
Anyone know if PhaseofPlay is still about to give us some tactical insight as to what went wrong tonight? Perhaps a Benteke pass map with the Illuminati symbol in the middle of it?

Irrational.

We were asking for dicking around by ref tbf by fielding that team. Maybe with more seniors in starting lineup, ref would have taken us seriously. Meh. Villa will need to pay for this.
Does the person who bought Benteke and Ballotelli still work at the club?
Find this man, name and shame him.
Ref shat on us. Simple. Useless prick.
Well worth the replay and extra 20 mins lads. Get in.

What the..?

I'll be honest, I'm not MAJORLY arsed by that. We're clearly playing too many games.

Hopefully now Sturridge and Origi are back we can start using Benteke for what he's actually good for, which is attaching ribbons to his head and having children dance around him. Andy Carroll must love playing us at the minute, not only do they win but he also gets to see the player who usurped him as quite possibly the worst signing in football history.
Chiravella pwnd that midfield. Lucas was imerious apart from the fact he gave the "freekick" away, which we should have dealt with anyway. Stewart was diligent and Ilori- what an outstanding performance from the young man! Against the likes of Carrol? That was superb from him! Smith was Zabaletta himself!
Give Mignolet a big fat cork and he still couldnt stop a fart!!!
(Benteke is) Brendan Rodgers's legacy. I hope we do play him so that he can get a few goals before the summer arrives.
Sturridge looks proper world class eh?

If we can keep him fit.. we'd win the league...

next season.
Fair to say Klopp will be kicking every one of them in the head upside down. I'd actually pay to see that.
Re: Leiva

Aye, great responsibility today. Noticed a few of the lads were tired and maybe didn't want them to take a penalty so gave them a completely free opportunity to win the game.

Well in Capitano Leiva
How the feck can anyone take THAT game as an opportunity to push Lucas as captain over Hendo, when he does something so breathtakingly dumb and lacking any responsibility which completely fecks the game for us? Literally penalised every time he fecking did it. And yet going into injury time, West Ham clearly out on their feet, and he does that?!
It's still gonna be their year, la...

Pissed off but feck it we can do with the free time off on FA Cup weekends. More time for Klopp to work out on the training pitch. It'll be much needed as he's had feck all time to do much work with them since he came. Its been a constant loop of a game every three or four days.

Let's go all out for the Europa League now. That is far more important with the incentive of a CL place at the end of it.
Alright I will:

Firmino Coutinho
Sturridge

Should fecking rip the arse out of that villa side.

We'll win the Europa League too. Quote me on that.

Ramshock

CAF Pilib De Brún Translator
Swimming against a tide of idiots and spoofers
"Chiravella pwnd that midfield. Lucas was imerious apart from the fact he gave the "freekick" away, which we should have dealt with anyway. Stewart was diligent and Ilori- what an outstanding performance from the young man! Against the likes of Carrol? That was superb from him! Smith was Zabaletta himself!"

wut?

Slops

has Adobe Premiere and too much time on his hands
You got to love it how Lucas nearly breaks Valencia's leg couple of mins later not to get a call and then 'Valencia dives the shithouse' and they score from it :lol:
Selective memories :lol:

Ish

Lights on for Luke
It's astonishing, it really is :lol:

Here's a meltdown on the Caf when things go south but generally, we end up blaming our manager, our players, our youth etc. etc. At RAWK it's always....the ref....the diving of the opposition.....the ref.....the diving of the opposition.....conned....cheated.....Benteke.....it's never their fault, but always their year, next year.