RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2015-16 Edition

Neelu

Likes to eat cement and rubber but not boogers
WTF turned their game off after 2-0, didnt expect to see this thread :lol:

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
When I heard it was 2-0 I was ready to come on here and start posting that maybe without Klopp's influence they're a good side and that it might be worth at looking getting rid of that German fraud and getting his #2 in.

Then I see it finished 2-2 and realised nope, Klopp still has a massive influence over the team, he's been training them all week no wonder they're dropping like flies.

Silverman

Who will Klopp be able to attract with Liverpool's transfer funds and their league position?

AshfordLad

WTF is a "shitcoat"?
City fans once chanted about Jose wearing a coat from matalan.

Dippers just don't know when to let a good joke go.

Also, pretty rich of those lot considering they have to compete for their coats with siryan refugees.

And the coat was Giorgio Armani ofcourse.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
I don't get why Mingolet is still around there? It was 18 months ago when he was having howler after howler and got dropped.

Irrational.

They're in a reflective, slightly positive mood tonight:

It's hard to believe, but I'm not one bit arsed about today's result.

I'm happy we didn't lose ( 'cos that always ruins my weekend like)
I'm happy we scored 2 goals
I'm happy Firmino scored 1 and got an assist for the 2nd one
I'm happy that Sturridge is deemed fit enough to be on the bench

Pity we shipped 2 - but hey, ho, tiddley dum - that's hardly something new (the fact that the first one was from a set piece was par for the course and wholly expected)
Pity Lovren went off injured (although I though Kolo did great) - it meant that it was unlikely that Studge would come on and I'd have loved to see him on the pitch again)

As for the rest, well, we know the season is fecked so might as well view it as an opportunity for Jürgen to get the full measure of the problem

The walkout on 77 was boss - absolutely boss - there are larger issues at stake than a single game.

Looking forward to the next game.
Thank f*ck kloppo's not a panic merchant like the whoppers on here tonight. Its a good thing that the gang of fecking frauds currently masquerading as liverpool players reveal their 'qualities' now rather than next season. I hope the required cull is swift and ruthless.
Actually, forget what I said.

First of all, their 'commentary' for the Defoe equaliser:
2-2 Defoe.

We were coasting until the fans left.

Because WITHOUT FANS FOOTBALL IS NOTHING
Then, rage and anger towards Minge:
Starting to doubt whether Mignolet has hands.
The future. Five more years. Five. More. Years. His own words....Mr Nasty. Mr. Nasty.
Seems the spring in their step that they had a few weeks ago has gone.
Just wait till we get knocked out of the cup next week..

Who honestly expects us to win that game?
Mignolet and boycott cost us two points. YAWN my arse
Subjected to more dross again today. Spineless capitulation by a bunch of sub-standard footballers, some of whom have no right to wear our shirt. Without Coutinho and Sturridge we are average and out of today's team only Firmino and Clyne are nailed on. The rest all have a big question mark over their heads. Mid table mediocrity.
Can Klopp fix this?

Believe he can but can't be done by himself. We've been going to mid to bottom clubs to buy players, and while their over paying. Check out today's team:

Migs - Sunderland
Clyne - Southampton
Lovren - Southampton
Henderson - Sunderland
Lallana - Southampton

Then you got Benteke from Villa for £32 million.

It's not as if we go buy them for cheap, we're paying top money. Money you can take to the top clubs around the world and try to entice their fringe players, others that are frustrated.

How can Klopp get it right when the feckwits wage thiefs are fecking us up with no threat of being sacked.

Seams like we have a bunch of monkeys as the committee and non existent scouts. No wonder city got rid of a couple of them. Unlucky for us we got them.
sickening...when you consider how rare goals are for us - and how hard we have to work for them....to just throw the feckin advantage away like that is unforgivable......usual problems....no sustained pressure or guile upfront, no leadership whatsoever in the middle...and Fred Karno auditions at the back........and of all the fatheaded c*nts to giftwrap and hand a point to.....
Atleast we wont be subjected to a fecking selfie in the changing room as if theyve won the world cup
What is their obsession with diarrhoea?
Mignolet, Sakho, Moreno, Can - awful, just pure diarrhoea.
I'm actually fecking fuming now. The entire squad bar Firmino and possibly Clyne. A fit Coutinho and Sturridge would get in too. But yeah, sick of it now. Absolute utter garbage. Bar the one's just mentioned none of the others deserve to be in a starting 11. They would just make the bench.

Mignolet, Sakho, Moreno, Henderson, Milner, Lallana, Origi

That would actually be an alright bench. Satisfactory. But for a starting 11, absolute championship liquid shit.
Just you wait until next year...
Roll on next season, this team is full of shithouses.
Maybe Sakho isn't the best CB in the league?
The Sakho fanboyism is fecking sickening. That goes for every other example too. Open your eyes. Basic defending is oblivious to him.
I like the repetition of the adjective 'brainless' in this one:
Two words come to mind when watching this Liverpool.

Standards corrupted.

A series of events that led to their first goal is almost like a silent-film slapstick comedy scene.
An absolutely brainless failure to clear the ball lead to Sunderland recycling it, then an absolutely brainless player in Alberto Moreno makes an idiotic foul followed by an absolutely embarrassing setting up of the defensive wall and a 'save' that should see that so called goalkeeper pack his bags tonight. An already won game against a completely submissive team is lost by a series of decisions by so called professionals.

This is Liverpool?
These are players we should we supporting?
Brainless brigade of the highest order.

Almost no proper footballers in that team, just a lot of athlete-metrosexual mutants on wages that make me want to cry while the heart of the club is forced to clear their seats in a losing battle for a bit of the real thing that made Liverpool what it is.

You know what?

feck this.
Seriously, feck this.
They can't even be happy for Leicester:
Imagine Leicester winning the league before Liverpool do. This aint a big club anymore, it's midtable shite with a big history.

To think Mignolet fecks up every single week and yet he earns in a week what most of us will not earn in even five years. feck whoever runs Liverpool, absolutely useless pieces of shit. Never felt so unattached from football, cant remember the last time I watched a game.

montpelier

the famous 'class' on display before the Slip Game, :)

We get the 3 points is all that matters. Keep them up all night.
Yep. Has everyone forgotten the tricks West Ham tried on us? Most clubs try different things to unsettle the opposition at home. If the fans can hinder their preparations in any way for a game of this magnitude then I'm all for it. Poor choice of hotel by Chelsea.

Ventura

Still can't believe Mignolet got a 5 year extension.
They must be thinking that he just needs more confidence ... a long run of games and FULL backing including a new long contract to make him feel secure, and then he'll come good. In the meantime (a very long meantime) he does not possess the ability to catch balls with his hands.

Phurry

Furry Fecker
RAWK moderation at its very best...

We don't censor opinions on RAWK mate, but you've made your contrary one from your far off land several times now. Best you log off now before you can't log back in again.