RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2015-16 Edition

Ish

Lights on for Luke
FFS, talk about fecking blinkers :houllier:

Next up: Luis Suarez is obviously better than Cristiano Ronaldo. A few weeks after that, he's debatably better than Messi. A month later - Suarez was actually a misunderstood GOAT.

prateik

Peak Ronaldinho was possibly the best thing in football. The world can not forget that. EVER.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
FFS, talk about fecking blinkers :houllier:

Next up: Luis Suarez is obviously better than Cristiano Ronaldo. A few weeks after that, he's debatably better than Messi. A month later - Suarez was actually a misunderstood GOAT.
He has the teeth to be a goat.

Van Gaalacticos

Not sure where we are going here. Suarez is a great player who will score goals for fun in any team. If you offered either prime Ronaldinho or Suarez I'd take the latter as we'd win the league, don't know if Ronaldinho gives you that same guarantee as unreal as he was.

On another note this beauty of the past has been stickied on the forum

Just in case missed from here

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=323207.0

Quote from: on September 27, 2015, 09:02:00 PM
Please read and digest

"RAWK has a long standing tradition of backing the manager of Liverpool Football Club. Critique of any manager with actual sound principles based on performance of Liverpool FC on the pitch is fine. Snide, petty and downright stupid attacks based on his personal life or personal attributes will not be tolerated. So for those that may possibly need to have this spelt out then assume safely that twat, fraud, teeth related bollocks, Brodge etc is going to earn you a warning or ban depending on severity.

The old adage of think, then post most definitely remains. Speculation surrounding Brendan Rodgers position may be rife but whilst he remains manager of Liverpool Football Club personal abuse of him will not be tolerated"
Teeth related bollocks ha!

17 Van der Gouw

biffa bin
Exeter 2-2 Liverpool

It was a high pressure situation on a poor pitch and they done themselves, Klopp and the fans proud.
Shit pitch, shit ref, alehouse opposition,biased commentary bordering on embarrassing from an ex player. Think we did well to take a draw really.
Could the BBC be willing Exeter on anymore? Blimey.
We go again.
On the player the BBC pundits said had been a liability all night, and was quite consistently shite:

Ilori was excellent. Don't send him out on loan again.

Badunk

Shares his caf joinday with Dante
Rafa is a genius because he nearly won the league with Liverpool with feck all money, but it wasn't his fault he failed at the bottomless money pit that is Real Madrid.

The very fact that they wouldn't give time and space to one of their own, shows just how hollow and classless that club has become.

Badunk

Shares his caf joinday with Dante
Quote from: surfer on January 5, 2016, 01:43:41 PM
That's that then. The Madrid stint doesn't reflect his ability as a coach if he wasn't even allowed to coach.

Obviously you can judge his ability to get a group of stars to buy-in, but that's not a 'pure' football issue for me even if it's very, very important. Iif he took over a Swansea or a Newcastle that's not an issue, we could actually judge him fairly on his ability to coach.

What a bunch of fecking dickheads by the way. Paid among the best salaries in the world to wilfully not do their jobs, all over what? Well done.
I can tell you right now, who didn't listen to his instructions.

Ramos, who said the coach told them to play with a high defensive line against Barca, but he believed that it was not something the players would not be able to do.

Isco, who was laughing when they conceded.

James, who played like shit whenever Rafa played him, and yet complained whenever he didn't play. Playing Kovacic ahead of him and not getting the three points probably sealed the deal for Rafa.

Jese, who bitched and moaned whenever he didn't get the chance.

Kroos who looked like he was not bothered.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Liverpool apply To trademark Jurgen Klopp’s “The Normal One” Catchphrase

The club want rights to use the phrase on badges, key-rings, mobile phone accessories, clothing and sports equipment.

Liverpool FC have applied to trademark Jurgen Klopp’s “the normal one” catchphrase. The club wants ownership of the slogan under European law, potentially paving the way for lucrative merchandise deals.

The 48-year-old made the remark at his first press conference after being hired as Reds manager in October following the sacking of Brendan Rodgers. Klopp , former manager of Borussia Dortmund, told reporters: “I’m a totally normal guy. I came from the Black Forest. I am a totally normal guy, I am the normal one maybe.”

His comments were a joking reference to Jose Mourinho’s description of himself as “the special one” during his first ever press conference as Chelsea manager.

Anfield bosses applied to copyright the phrase on October 19 – a week and a half after Jurgen Klopp was hired, but details of the bid have only just emerged. Legal paperwork shows the club want exclusive rights to use the phrase on items including badges, key-rings, electrical devices, mobile phone accessories, household and kitchen items, clothing and sports equipment.

(Liverpool Echo)
I'm sure even Jurgen would cringe at this.
Makes me want to die.
Do you reckon they'd print it on a Liverpool cape for me?
Given they mention 'kitchen items', I'm looking forward to some Jurgen Klopp Oven Gloves.
Anyone buying a trademarked "The Normal One" TM T-shirt, hoodie, whatever should be dragged into the streets and flogged.
the people at the marketing department have become an embarrassment to the club. they have been slowly ramping up the cringe level. they started with mighty fecking red (the cormorant of doom), trademarked by niel from the anfield wrap, and now this shit.
feck off.
http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=325501.0

Last edited:

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
'The normal one'. The sarcasm is strong on this one. The guy is a proper maniac, he is anything but normal.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
He does this wired laugh anytime he's asked a question. I think he's scary.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
I was walking down the main high street in Liverpool last week, just next to Liverpool One. There was a busker there that, unlike London for example, where they are often quite talented, this bloke was obviously pissed off his face and looked like he hadn't showered in months. What made me laugh was he was shouting 'You'll Never Walk Alone' at the top of his lungs into a child's fake microphone with a child's fake guitar hung around his neck. Tuneless doesn't even come into it. I mean he was literally just screaming in the street.

I really wanted to stop and record him, but A. It seemed harsh as I couldn't hold back the laughter and B. Everyone was passing by pretending he didn't exist, so I would have looked very odd standing there recording the show.

acrebo

I wonder what RAWK think of this artistic masterclass:

Reminds me of the Alan Partridge episode with the stalker.

ManUchosenbosslvg

Supports
Manchester reds
Do
I was walking down the main high street in Liverpool last week, just next to Liverpool One. There was a busker there that, unlike London for example, where they are often quite talented, this bloke was obviously pissed off his face and looked like he hadn't showered in months. What made me laugh was he was shouting 'You'll Never Walk Alone' at the top of his lungs into a child's fake microphone with a child's fake guitar hung around his neck. Tuneless doesn't even come into it. I mean he was literally just screaming in the street.

I really wanted to stop and record him, but A. It seemed harsh as I couldn't hold back the laughter and B. Everyone was passing by pretending he didn't exist, so I would have looked very odd standing there recording the show.
Does this have anything to do with football at all or are you writing a blog post?