RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2015-16 Edition

17 Van der Gouw

biffa bin
Yes it's definitely because of the emoticon thing and not because he's some sort of black magic apparition born from the fumes of the bullshit of 100,000 Scouse claims of a United supporting mate who "is ashamed of the club United have become and understands how corrupt old bacon face was".

Definitely the emoticon thing.
:lol:

ZAGREB RED

Schaudenfreude - laughing as the offside goal was allowed to stand, after the feeling of dread at HT, almost like Istanbul in reverse, thinking they had no chance at 3-0 down. Not quite, but enjoyable all the same how easily they were unravelled tonight after Gameiro's goal.
United lost to Arsenal in the Cup Final the weekend before Istanbul, so hopefully the whole "Istanbul in reverse" thing will continue with United winning on Saturday....

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
Yes it's definitely because of the emoticon thing and not because he's some sort of black magic apparition born from the fumes of the bullshit of 100,000 Scouse claims of a United supporting mate who "is ashamed of the club United have become and understands how corrupt old bacon face was".

Definitely the emoticon thing.
that really is superb

GloryHunter07

I feel like a mug.
Ok...

They should be ashamed of themselves in the second half. Not often I say that. Against City in the cup, I was proud. That second half was just awful. Moreno, bury your head lad. You need to.
UEFA really cheated us out of a first half 4-0 win

Moreno is worse than Riise in his last Liverpool days
Didn't sports hard enough

Minimalist

Reading an awful lot of "just made up Klopp's our manager".

They always have unique ways of looking on the bright side after getting torn apart. You'd think Klopp had nothing to do with it.

Kraftwerker

Formerly RedAddict
Schaudenfreude - laughing as the offside goal was allowed to stand, after the feeling of dread at HT, almost like Istanbul in reverse, thinking they had no chance at 3-0 down. Not quite, but enjoyable all the same how easily they were unravelled tonight after Gameiro's goal.
United lost to Arsenal in the Cup Final the weekend before Istanbul, so hopefully the whole "Istanbul in reverse" thing will continue with United winning on Saturday....
Wasn't an offside. Clearly came off a Liverpool player.

Well done to the referee for not giving in to dipper intimidation.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
TLW said:
Klopp needs a night of the long knives.
*facepalm*

TLW said:
That second half performance should go down in the anals as one of the worst ever witnessed in a final.
:lol:

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
I just hope the Caf annals are clearly marked out.

urinates in helmets
Supports
Berwick Rangers
The Next Seasoners are out in force on talksport tonight

Truedevil

Hope you do lad. Is it on the box? Ah, just seen it's the highlights late on. Make sure there are some then . . . got to get me beauty sleep yer know.
It's being shown free on BT Sport Europe, you don't have to be a subscriber.
That'll be me off to the Chester Road Tavern then . . . yippee!! Cheers Nessy!!
Johnno is going to be crushed.