RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2015-16 Edition

Ryan7

The Mignolet thread has been replaced.

Okay. We'll try this again. Hopefully you've all realised what a load of utter arse you posted in the last one and this one will be far more sensible
Que thread now praising him with somebody posting:

Not bad is he, when he was at Sunderland I used to think he had a bit of the Peter Schemichel in him, he can still surprise me from time to time.
I really can't make out if it's sarcasm or not.

dumbo

Don't Just Fly…Soar!
Scout
RAWK said:
‘Sometimes, Winston. Sometimes they are five. Sometimes they are three. Sometimes they are all of them at once. You must try harder. It is not easy to become sane.’

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
What's the Red Cafe style? Is it when the posts are written by stylish, articulate, clever people with a witty nature, high self esteem and a general aura of brilliance? Because if it is then I'm on the wrong forum...
Trust me when I tell you that you deserve to be here.

take that as you will

montpelier

The Mignolet thread has been replaced.
:lol:

Okay. We'll try this again. Hopefully you've all realised what a load of utter arse you posted in the last one and this one will be far more sensible
:lol: :lol: and indeed :houllier:

But yes, FAR MORE sensible is what we're all hoping for I'm sure. I think there was one in the other that was perilously close to saying ''some of you should be ashamed to be supporters of this club'' which would have been a nice one for our collection.

montpelier

Oh dear, :(

**Koala@Allerton has been ban-hammered

(**no idea)

''Marvellous signing. He's a terrific keeper. He has it all.''

''Well done, you're the first, see you in a week''

montpelier

The customary mature perspective & analysis from their Round Table

This was a result to be wrapped up in shitty brown paper, taken out into the middle of the road, set alight and then pissed on. feck that game, and feck those fecking feckers.

Ryan7

One bemoaned about four men on Fellaini

Somebody responded with:

I see the four defenders on fellaini as a kind of positive. They were there because they all thought they could do something about the situation. If the ball glances off the crossbar we all congratulate them on making it difficult for fellaini to get a header on target. As it happens, well, you know...
:lol: 'a kind of positive that four men are on Fellaini' and 'They were there because they all thought they could do something about the situation' All four thought they could do something the other three couldn't? :lol:

Minimalist

So the general consensus on there now is that Klopp can't be judged at all for this season? Seen one saying he wouldn't even question a thing until the end of NEXT season.

At all?

Seems an awfully similar attitude to the Moyes debacle (he hasn't got his players in yet).

Earthquake

Pokemon expert
One bemoaned about four men on Fellaini

Somebody responded with:

:lol: 'a kind of positive that four men are on Fellaini' and 'They were there because they all thought they could do something about the situation' All four thought they could do something the other three couldn't? :lol:
I still can't believe that, four of the shits on him and he still won the header. :lol:

Irrational.

I still can't believe that, four of the shits on him and he still won the header. :lol:
How on earth is that even physically possible?! :lol:

For a big guy, Fellaini is shit at headers, which tells you all you need to know about the four that set out to mark him. It was like watching a herd of incompetent lions attacking a lone wildebeest and the wildebeest coming out victorious with its life in tact, somehow.

Varun

Staff
Mignolet has a touch of Schmeichel about him? Probably talking about schmike's ass.

Gol123

Mouthfull (of) Member
Supports
Chelsea
When do they turn on Klopp? Next season? The season after?

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
They have already started banning people form the new thread. That forum is Orwell's worst nightmare.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
but have never understood the Scouse mindset ever since my first visit to the place in the 70s. After just a few posts it's boringly repetitive self righteous clap trap that Scouser's have always peddled as their trademark
The vast majority of people in that city are totally off their rocker. Stuck about 3 decades in the past feeling sorry for themselves. It truly is the self pity city,

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
On Lallana v United:

TLW said:
Just bad luck with that attempt to head the ball through the keeper's chest yesterday when he should have lobbed him. Discovering De Gea isn't a ghost too late, could have happened to anyone.
:lol:

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
Only 2 good things ever came out of Liverpool, The Beatles and LFC, and they've both gone now.

They have nothing now, absolutely nothing. It would be sad if it wasn't the Scouse.
The Beatles aren't even that good, just everyone was on drugs when they first head them so they got bigger and bigger. Even they buggered off out of that depressive shithole the first opportunity they could.

matherto

The vast majority of people in that city are totally off their rocker. Stuck about 3 decades in the past feeling sorry for themselves. It truly is the self pity city,
With their accents, their sense of style, the state of the women and the general decay of the city it's not really a surprise.

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
I've been to Liverpool once and the bars were full of the biggest chavs ever. Tbf, it was a Sunday night but the point still stands. When I was just in Munich there was this scouser in my hostel shouting at the tv during their match against Sunderland. Unfortunately, they won so full meltdown didn't ensue but there were still some laughs to be had.

Stretford End Phil

Remember when they declared themselves a republic under Derek Hatton and the council announced a nuclear free zone. Governments pumped so much money into the city and there is little to show for it. They also never really faced up to Heysel, which was of course lost to subsequent events. IMO Heysel still casts a shadow over the club, the fans, and the city.

Only 2 good things ever came out of Liverpool, The Beatles and LFC, and they've both gone now. They have nothing now, absolutely nothing. It would be sad if it wasn't the Scouse.
True. Never really liked the Beatles. IMO the Scousers dwell in misfortune, to them it's like manner from heaven. In 'Boys from the Black Stuff' the growing rift between LFC's success and their working class fan base was already evident. When Yosser Hughes met Sourness in the pub the players actually seemed quite embarrassed by their wealth and status even in a TV drama. That drama-docu also came closest to exposing the pathetic reality of Scouser life - now that was sad.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
Remember when they declared themselves a republic under Derek Hatton and the council announced a nuclear free zone. Governments pumped so much money into the city and there is little to show for it. They also never really faced up to Heysel, which was of course lost to subsequent events. IMO Heysel still casts a shadow over the club, the fans, and the city.

True. Never really liked the Beatles. IMO the Scousers dwell in misfortune, to them it's like manner from heaven. In 'Boys from the Black Stuff' the growing rift between LFC's success and their working class fan base was already evident. When Yosser Hughes met Sourness in the pub the players actually seemed quite embarrassed by their wealth and status even in a TV drama. That drama-docu also came closest to exposing the pathetic reality of Scouser life - now that was sad.
Spot on mate. The place should be cut off from the rest of the world and a team of top phsyciatrists sent in to study the freaks.

Varun

Staff
I think the quick bannings make sense. Too many football fans don't care about the support of the club.
While some have their heads so deep in the sand that they'd term it "mercy killing" if their club financed the bombing of a country.

sugar_kane

The Beatles aren't even that good, just everyone was on drugs when they first head them so they got bigger and bigger.
With their accents, their sense of style, the state of the women and the general decay of the city it's not really a surprise.
The Beatles are only big because people took drugs 50 years ago, and Liverpool is a decaying city with only ugly women...

Is it really only the scousers who are supposedly insane?

I hate the club, and find scousers sense of entitlement and "nationhood" fairly annoying, but Liverpool is also a nice city with a lot of decent folk there.

I don't understand why hatred of a club has to colour wider opinions, it just makes people look silly - and I realise that plenty of their fans also feel the same irrational hatred for Manchester.

We're all in the same boat ultimately, which is being shat on by the establishment in London.

matherto

The Beatles are only big because people took drugs 50 years ago, and Liverpool is a decaying city with only ugly women...

I hate the club, and find scousers sense of entitlement and "nationhood" fairly annoying, but Liverpool is also a nice city with a lot of decent folk there.
Most of my family are scouse. I live in St. Helens, hence I visit the 'nice city' Liverpool regularly, it's a massive shithole full of scummers. To a man they are scum, perpetuating stereotypes of what everybody thinks of them.

Luckily for me my uncle was born and lives in Manchester and he was the one that got me into football.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
The city centre is great.

After living in Liverpool for 3 years though, I can confirm that scousers are a different breed. They're OTT passionate about the city, and often deluded about football, as we well know.
Their chavs are the ultimate chavs and I've genuinely thought the stereotypical scouse girls have been in fancy dress as stereotypical scouse girls before (when they got closer I realised they weren't).
That said, there are a lot of very friendly people too and a very varied crowd depending on where you go.

The city, in my opinion, is kept alive by the student population (there's 5 unis), which means there's a lot of young people around and loads going on.

As for the accent, a very mild one can be quite nice on a girl. A strong one is gross. But then a strong manc accent is pretty bad too.

Stretford End Phil

I don't understand why hatred of a club has to colour wider opinions, it just makes people look silly - and I realise that plenty of their fans also feel the same irrational hatred for Manchester.

We're all in the same boat ultimately, which is being shat on by the establishment in London.
LFC is a football club with a city, an unusual duality. That dualidentity issue was a deliberate creation by both club and the city corporation. When the team does something it's always been treated as a city event or incident. Decline and catastrophe has forged a bond and it's now almost impossible to divorce the two.

The devil is in the detail and examples such as the dockers strike with Fowler wearing a strike support shirt, or the duality of the two in TV drama, or city officials use the club as a political prop all highlight this duality.

In reverse, the corporation exploited the club during their years at the top to compensate for the city's decline. IMO it's that relationship that generated the "entitlement" and "nationhood" traits which flourish in the city and club.

mark_a

Governments pumped so much money into the city and there is little to show for it.
I despise LFC, always have, always will. But that statement just isn't true, if you compare Boys From the Blackstuff era Liverpool from the late 90s, the place absolutely transformed (Not that it was all government money). Famously a Tory minister I forget, suggested basically putting the city in a state of managed decline.

Ramshock

CAF Pilib De Brún Translator
Swimming against a tide of idiots and spoofers
How on earth is that even physically possible?! :lol:

For a big guy, Fellaini is shit at headers, which tells you all you need to know about the four that set out to mark him. It was like watching a herd of incompetent lions attacking a lone wildebeest and the wildebeest coming out victorious with its life in tact, somehow.
Explain

Stretford End Phil

The city centre is great.

After living in Liverpool for 3 years though, I can confirm that scousers are a different breed. They're OTT passionate about the city, and often deluded about football, as we well know.
Their chavs are the ultimate chavs and I've genuinely thought the stereotypical scouse girls have been in fancy dress as stereotypical scouse girls before (when they got closer I realised they weren't).
That said, there are a lot of very friendly people too and a very varied crowd depending on where you go.

The city, in my opinion, is kept alive by the student population (there's 5 unis), which means there's a lot of young people around and loads going on.

As for the accent, a very mild one can be quite nice on a girl. A strong one is gross. But then a strong manc accent is pretty bad too.
My uni played Liverpool in the North West UAU but then there was one. Can't imagine playing that lot five times in a season. It was always an ugly game and their squads were always full of Scousers.

Cap and gown - not the best situation for social harmony. Universities in isolation can rip the guts out of a local community. They are good for the students and professors but do little for their communities and offer only menial lower paid jobs, which fuels local resentment. Students move on, professors never identify with anything but themselves anyway, while the locals get left behind - not just a Liverpool issue but a growing problem across Europe.