RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2015-16 Edition

montpelier

Can't do the quotes to prove this but there's now 'a narrative' something like about how the League was stronger when they finished 2nd and all they need is a new striker (or Origi fit) cos all else is fine and they'll be back again... I thought Firmino was the new striker, it's hard to keep up sometimes.

Oh, and the post-match thread has now been closed, cos some were naysaying the narrative, presumably.

stevoc

It shouldn't even make them feel better since said worst United side in 30 years is beating them regularly. What's the point.
"Worst team in 20 years, la" -- as we won a feck load of league titles and they win feck all.
Yeah it must be some sort of defence mechanism that has built up in their fan base. They can console themselves with the fact we are on a downward trajectory and any season now they will dominate again.

To be fair we have got worse in the last few years, but how much must it feck with their minds that even though we are shit and have been on a downward spiral they have managed to be even shitter at the exact same time. :lol:

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
Today was the very first game my 7 year old daughter watched. Full 90 mins, trying to understand the nuances about the beautiful game from her old man.

We sang YAWN together at the start. I tried to transmit my enthusiasm, love for the club with every kick and pass and every shot on goal. We clapped, we cheered, we shouted at the screen - i made her hate that big haired No. 27 and that Shrek looking fella.

She kept saying, "Daddy i love that Liverpool players, get up and play, they dont cry and they dont cheat, but why wont they score Daddy .."

As expected with a kid her age, she lost all confidence when we conceded and her head hung. I kept explaining her, THIS IS WHEN we support - THIS is what it means to YAWN. Comeon baby, BELIEVE!

She kept saying, no she didnt. I kept saying, YES BABY - BELIEVE! And then for the last 3 minutes i said, BABY YOU MUST SAY - YOU BELIEVE!

And she did, she shouted the entire added 3 mins "I BELIEVE DADDY!" ... and we lost. And she cried her eyes out.
Ffs :lol:
:lol: :lol:
This reminds me of a post from Bluemoon meltdown thread although the tone was different. This was after their FA cup loss to Wigan in final:
Full kit wankers doing the Poznan in front of the TV, brilliant! :lol:

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
On the Minge signing:

oh my days they could have at least let yesterdays result sink in a little longer
Words fail me..
Well I was suffering from a bit of the Monday blues today, now I wanna top meself.
Rewarding failure......
Remember lads and Lassies he is a Liverpool player so play fair.
I'll be surprised if he signed the contract without dropping the pen

Tarrou

I saw that post when I got in last night quite pissed, had to check it was real this morning... thought I might have dreamt it :lol:

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
For someone with these alleged shot stopping qualities he doesn't actually seem to stop many shots
:lol:

SteveJ

Scout
"Daddy, why hasn't Mingey been flogged?"

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
He saved loads of the 4 shots Man Utd had against him this season.

Oh no wait did I say loads? I meant none.

Yet another nail in the coffin that was Liverpool FC world power. Now we're Liverpool FC mid table.
For a 'good shot stopper' he sure doesn't stop many per goal compare to the clubs above us.

montpelier

re Criticism of Simon's lovely new contract on Twitter

Not read but I imagine there's many Liverpool fans making absolute bellends of themselves as we speak making a mockery of our tag as best and most supportive and knowledgeable fans around?

Tyrion

"Success is like pregnancy, you might like being congratulated but nobody knows how many times you've fecked to achieve it"

"Firminhodhino"
"Adam Lalando"
"Emre Zidane"
"Jordan Henderessi"

Only slightly more embrassing than Studge or calling players by their first name.

Riz

"She's like a hockey player, she only has a shower after 3 periods."

"David De Gea you're so ugly when you were born your incubator had tinted windows."

:lol::lol::lol:

Van Gaalacticos

"She's like a hockey player, she only has a shower after 3 periods."

"David De Gea you're so ugly when you were born your incubator had tinted windows."

:lol::lol::lol:
I'm not one to rise to petty insults normally but are they kidding about De Gea when Liverpool actually wore t-shirts with Suarez's mug on them.

ChaddyP

Yes we aren't doing too well ourselves, but 4 league wins in a row against Liverpool means its time to sit back and enjoy what Rawk has to offer.

Before the game :

Random Rawk Nutter said:
We will beat them. All we have to do is to remember to defend corners

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

buckooo1978

"Firminhodhino"
"Adam Lalando"
"Emre Zidane"
"Jordan Henderessi"

Only slightly more embrassing than Studge or calling players by their first name.
you do realise that the page is a parody? run by Everton fans I think

Sylar

Some great one liners in there. BT sport should hire him, for real.

SteveJ

Scout
It's like a blunt sword at times. It's not sharp enough to pierce and mame repeatedly but every now and again it will cause bloodshed. Sunday 17th Jan I turned 39. Lots of family and friends at the match and even my own 4 year old daughter singing along to "Liverrrrpoool, Livverrrrrpoool". All that helped when the trauma of lack of concentration by defence caused the potato faced granny loving Rooney to nail a goal for Manchester United.
*blubs*

clarkydaz

Not read but I imagine there's many Liverpool fans making absolute bellends of themselves as we speak making a mockery of our tag as best and most supportive and knowledgeable fans around?
my God the irony with this one

SteveJ

Scout

Stretford End Phil

I popped in at the RAWK site because I started to think some of our lads here were stretching it a bit about how bad it is over there. Well it's worse, some of them live in a world of fantasy and others are obviously on some serious medication. Very sad that our once powerful arch rivals have become basket cases - shame!!! :lol: