RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2015-16 Edition

Truedevil

Will they ever get tired of this ''worst United team in 20-30 years'' nonsense.

They've been saying it for 10-15 years ffs. Jesus they were saying it when we were champions.
It shouldn't even make them feel better since said worst United side in 30 years is beating them regularly. What's the point.

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
Will they ever get tired of this ''worst United team in 20-30 years'' nonsense.

They've been saying it for 10-15 years ffs. Jesus they were saying it when we were champions.
"Worst team in 20 years, la" -- as we won a feck load of league titles and they win feck all.

Fener1907

As a Liverpool fan, here's my two cents on the game. I was sitting with my United-supporting mate in the pub, and all he could say was how boss we were. At the end, he conceded that this is probably the worst United side in 235 years. Gotta say that I completely agree with him.

Anyway, our team is clearly superior. From top to bottom, we just ooze class. Only United player who I might consider letting into our side is De Gea. The rest are utter gash and even Phil Jones' support was wank. Didn't know any of the lyrics when the camera was on 'im or anything.

Boggles the mind that we trail this shower by 6 points.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
As a Liverpool fan, here's my two cents on the game. I was sitting with my United-supporting mate in the pub, and all he could say was how boss we were. At the end, he conceded that this is probably the worst United side in 235 years. Gotta say that I completely agree with him.

Anyway, our team is clearly superior. From top to bottom, we just ooze class. Only United player who I might consider letting into our side is De Gea. The rest are utter gash and even Phil Jones' support was wank. Didn't know any of the lyrics when the camera was on 'im or anything.

Haha... you guys have been saying these same comments even when we were winning titles for the past 20+ years.

The difference here is that we know we arent any good this time. Yet you guys still lost... 4 in a row. So move along, son..

ravi2

:lol:

Vanrouge

LOL, 235 years. Seems like everyone is missing the satire here! :lol:

Sb_16

RAWK lurkers, wake up and smell the liverbird pie. You're even shittier than us.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
:lol: :lol:
This reminds me of a post from Bluemoon meltdown thread although the tone was different. This was after their FA cup loss to Wigan in final:

"I`m still in shock.My missus,our three kids,two dogs and myself,all dressed in full kit,were doing the poznan in front of the tv when they scored,youngest daughter crying,thanks for destroying our family evening,Mancini!!

Mancini out !
!"

Ronnie O'Sullivan

Yes we aren't doing too well ourselves, but 4 league wins in a row against Liverpool means its time to sit back and enjoy what Rawk has to offer.

Before the game :

Random Rawk Nutter said:
If we can't beat these then serious, serious questions need to be asked. They aren't even a midtable club at the moment. I've seen their recent games - they are atrocious at the back and laughable up front. They have no pace, skill or ability. I haven't seen a Manchester United side as crap as this one for over 30 years.
Random Rawk Nutter said:
I fancy we'll give this shower a thorough rectal probing with a very cold, calculating finger. If we can score 3 against Arsenal, anything less than 18-0 v United will be something of a disappointment.
Random Rawk Nutter said:
Henderson, Can and Milner will run rings around their midfield.
Random Rawk Nutter said:
Let's twat these horrible, inbred, six fingered, filthy mutants. 3-0 Liverpool
Random Rawk Nutter said:
5-0 sees us leapfrog the inbred gimps
Random Rawk Nutter said:
We will beat them. All we have to do is to remember to defend corners
Random Rawk Nutter said:
Their midfield is so pedestrian and slow that bar another De Gea worldie, which is possible, a good ass whupping will be dished out
Random Rawk Nutter said:
20 - 0 to us
Random Rawk Nutter said:
Get in their faces from the first whistle and completely batter the six fingered, sister fecking, mother fecking, sister in law fecking scumbags.
Random Rawk Nutter said:
Right into these horrible, filthy scumbags today reds. feck Manchester, it's a horrible, grey, disgusting place, and feck United and everything they stand for. Right at them from the first minute, twat them 4-0 and send them fecking packing
Random Rawk Nutter said:
Liverpool FC v Manchester United, 9th vs 6th after the halfway point. How the feck did it get to this.
After the game :

Random Rawk Nutter said:
Our attack can feck off. Powderpuff to the extreme. Lallana is absolute dross and is driving me wild. Offers feck all and needs to be fecked off in the summer.
Random Rawk Nutter said:
We always struggle against the poor sides...
Random Rawk Nutter said:
Can't wait for Madrid to buy De Gea, United are the shittest, jammiest c*nts ever.
Random Rawk Nutter said:
fecking embaressed to lose to that shower of shite.
Random Rawk Nutter said:
2 defeats against the worst United team in like 30 years. Says it all about what a shitshow we've become.
Random Rawk Nutter said:
We've lost to the worst united side in 25 years four times in a row. fecking depressing.
Random Rawk Nutter said:
feck off. fecking 4 fecking players challenging Fellaini and they all leave Rooney unmarked.
Random Rawk Nutter said:
I'm lost for words on how we managed to lose to such a shitty team, unbelievable!
Random Rawk Nutter said:
Disappointed with Clattenburg. Gave us nothing.
Random Rawk Nutter said:
De Gea had one good save that you'd expect most keepers to make and one where he got a bit lucky when Can shot off his left after the stepover
Random Rawk Nutter said:
I thought we dominated the game and they just got lucky. Our midfield was brilliant. We need much more reliability up front and at the back. I thought Firmino was a 9/10. Milner was a 10/10 and Lucas had an incredible performance.
Random Rawk Nutter said:
Their 1 quality player, de Gea, will be gone in the Summer. And we were one quality striker away from battering them. Imagine a fit studge or on form 2008 Torres playing for us? It would be 4 or 5 nil.
Random Rawk Nutter said:
I am still waiting to hear from Clattenburg why he failed to send Fellaini off (after 15 minutes) or doesn't see a foul when a United player just runs up to Lucas and pushes him in the back.
Random Rawk Nutter said:
I called Lallana for being another Downing as we were being linked with him yet got slated to the heavens.
Random Rawk Nutter said:
4 wins against us in a row under Van Gaal. We are not as good as we think we are.
Random Rawk Nutter said:
Terrible game between two terrible teams who have nothing to play for
Random Rawk Nutter said:
too predictable sadly. enjoy it though you inbred tramps, next time you'll be facing a klopp team not a brendan team.

BennyBlanco

fixated with Shaw's bum
Do these people realise we've only won like 1 game before this in the last 11 in the league & Europe, and that was to a managerless Swansea. :lol:
We're in the worst run of form I can honestly remember, played gash and still walked off with 3 points at Anfield. :lol:

Crackers

greasy ginfers

:lol::lol:

Mate, both clubs are shit. We just accept it is all.

Truedevil

We need our version of Martial.
Someone who we spend tons on comes here and does very little? Will give that s skip.
Someone with pace, who can score and dribble, with a huge ceiling? Yes please. He was the most dangerous player on the pitch for them. He's going to be fantastic.

We had one of those but we sold him to buy Benteke.
Martial is in no way comparable to Suarez. Origi and Martial are comparable for me.
Sterling.

Martial is better than Origi.
Nah not for me. If Origi hadn't been injured he'd be on par with Martial this season.

The United Irishman

"Martial is championship material at best"
Yes we aren't doing too well ourselves, but 4 league wins in a row against Liverpool means its time to sit back and enjoy what Rawk has to offer.

Before the game :

After the game :

"Their 1 quality player, de Gea, will be gone in the Summer. And we were one quality striker away from battering them. Imagine a fit studge or on form 2008 Torres playing for us? It would be 4 or 5 nil."

Well in that case, I imagine a RVN, RVP, Cantona, Ronaldo, Tevez, I could go on..Such a pointless argument.

Slops

has Adobe Premiere and too much time on his hands
Someone who we spend tons on comes here and does very little? Will give that s skip.
Really? Really?! Do these people not realise what they're saying?

If I could post pictures, this post would just have been a big picture of Andy Carroll.

Or Balotelli. Or Lallana. Or Lovren. Or Allen. Or Keane. Or Downing. Or Johnson.

Also, I can't believe that 'As a Liverpool fan' post went over a few heads :lol:

Earthquake

Pokemon expert
Haha... you guys have been saying these same comments even when we were winning titles for the past 20+ years.

The difference here is that we know we arent any good this time. Yet you guys still lost... 4 in a row. So move along, son..

Feck sake lads..... Woosh! :lol:

Cooksen

The Millennium Falcao
We fecking dominated that game, had more fecking chances, more fecking possession, more everything except fecking goals and we lost because we can't fecking score because all goalkeepers we play turn into fecking Superman and miraculously save every fecking shot and we don't have a striker who can fecking score goals consistently. Now we have to listen to those fecking Man Utd fans sing their fecking songs in Anfield. feck this fecking game.

feck
From reddit

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Reminds me of that line about Father Jack being on trial in Liverpool.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Reminds me of that line about Father Jack being on trial in Liverpool.
Reminds me more of the scene where his wheelchair magically rolls up the hill and over a cliff. Sort of like the Scouser's boom-bust cycle.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
Yep, reading this thread reminds we why I love our scabby wins at Anfield more than any other kind of win.

I'll concede that they shaded the game yesterday, but of all their 'fanstastic chances' only 2 or 3 resulted in attempts on target. Of these, only the saves from the two Can shots were anything other than very routine for any half decent keeper.

Barring the opening ten moniutes of the second half I actually thought we were in control for a couple of ten minute periods. I also wasn't as nervous as usual in the final ten minutes as they weren't really tearing any great holes in our defence.

We are shite, but they are just as shite. There's been dozens of terrible games between the two sides over the years in which the team that created the least took the points. There were three back to back 1-0 Danny Murphy wins for Liverpool in the 2000s in which we were the better side and got zero points.

Djemba-Djemba

Yep, reading this thread reminds we why I love our scabby wins at Anfield more than any other kind of win.

I'll concede that they shaded the game yesterday, but of all their 'fanstastic chances' only 2 or 3 resulted in attempts on target. Of these, only the saves from the two Can shots were anything other than very routine for any half decent keeper.

Barring the opening ten moniutes of the second half I actually thought we were in control for a couple of ten minute periods. I also wasn't as nervous as usual in the final ten minutes as they weren't really tearing any great holes in our defence.

We are shite, but they are just as shite. There's been dozens of terrible games between the two sides over the years in which the team that created the least took the points. There were three back to back 1-0 Danny Murphy wins for Liverpool in the 2000s in which we were the better side and got zero points.
Games against Liverpool are the only ones where I think the performance has nothing to do with it. It's all about getting the result no matter what it takes.

We were shit yesterday but feck it. Lovely to beat them.

Fener1907

Jesus...

LOL, 235 years. Seems like everyone is missing the satire here! :lol:
I thought 235 years wasn't subtle enough, or maybe my location might give it away. Guess not.

montpelier

The 'stupid' stuff that gets posted on here, I see see 'em as kids who maybe footy isn't their major obsessive interest - your more casual supporter maybe, which is fine - there was a really good post saying (younger) people support in different ways these days on here not long back & has been on RAWK when they have one of their regular tedious OOT woolbacks vs. the proper supporter mass debates.

But I'm now totally convinced that their stupid stuff is delusional middle aged blokes watching the game in full kit & attempting to brainwash their offspring innit?

(Fener has previous for that kind of thing, btw, :D) ''my Manc mate was saying how great we were playing...'' :)

I've lost the quote angrily objecting to the idea that the match wasn't a 90min siege of the Utd goal now... let's have this one instead

I get the angst and frustration and disappointment, I'm feeling it. But we were far from terrible. It hurts like hell losing to that lot, especially given how crap they are, but we're not far off being good....
Origi seems to have developed into a tremendous player since he got injured too !!

It was hard to post logically yesterday because I was (and to a degree still am) hurt and angry. I hate losing to them more than anyone else, the fact that it was the worst Man Utd side I have seen in decades only adds to my pain.
I am gutted and hate losing to United, particularly when their team is as shite as this one.

Last edited:

Tyrion

A cunning disguise.