RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2015-16 Edition

montpelier

I hadn't seen the scarf flicking till now either.

Fear they are right about Ibrahimovic, Johnno must be beside himself, 600k a week, Johnno he's 36, la'

(waits to copy/paste slightly edited Johnno post into Ibra thread as own work)

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth

I only just noticed the guy in the black jacket getting pickpocketed by the shifty bloke behind him!
Every time I see this gif i spot something else, The really angry ginger bloke that loks like David Fairclough, the odd looking bloke that appears from nowhere, the old fella next to the bloke in the green that has apparently shot his load, the odd racist bloke, the lad with his phone who looks happy just to be there...it's just incredible.

Ducklegs

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
It's been done, but I did like Rawk goes into meltdown 2016-17 Klopp of the flops.

Ducklegs

and for when he gets sacked in two seasons time - booked it packed it klopps off.

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads
I might have to throw Zlatan's book in the bin now.
Was a great player but too feckin late to come over here. He will not cope with the fact that every feckin yard dog will be kicking the shyte out of him every week - traditional cold, wet Tue night at Stoke anyone? Will no doubt bag the odd worldly because the class is still there but overall, meh.
Anyone thinking it's a good signing isn't seeing the full picture.

Sure, he might end up being decent enough for them (I personally think he'll only add to their attacking woes, him being a target man, and they love pumping a long ball, or crossing it) but here's the thing: he'll be on 600k a week. That sets a very bad precedent for them in the future as far as wanting to sign marquee players goes. They'll all want a piece of that pie. I mean, Rooney is on 300k now, and look at the state of him. It smacks of a desperation signing. If one of their fringe players, or youngsters, ends up looking better than Zlatan, then what's stopping them from pulling a "Sterling"? Paying a player that's 35 years old 600k a week is sheer and utter madness.
Typical Mourinho signing. Short term outlook to get a title in his first year or two then doesn't give a shit after that.

Phil

But here's the thing, 600k a week.

I can't comprehend the lunacy.

bubbles_

It's amazing how their opinions of Sadio Mane have changed from last season when we were interested in him to now when they want him.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
600k\week :lol:

The weekly fee here will just continue to grow, won't it?

Zlatan scores 10 goals - "Yeah, but they are foochen paying him 500k\week to do it, least they should expect. Shit rags"
Zlatan scores 20 goals - "Typical mercinary, for foochen 750\k week I hope it is worth it, la'"
Zlatan scores 30 goals - "Foochen ridiculous club, needs to pay a 39 year old star 1,1m\week so he'll play for them"

Ducklegs

He wouldnt and wont play every week if he signs, in fact he will very much be in rotation.
As for 600k a week LOL.
He couldnt command that when he was in his prime, we certainly wouldnt be paying him even a 3rd of it now.

Piratesoup

Supports
Bayern München
He couldnt command that when he was in his prime, we certainly wouldnt be paying him even a 3rd of it now.
You can bet your balls that Ibrahimovic won't sign a 200k-a-week-or-less contract. He could rake in a million a week right now in China.

Ducklegs

You can bet your balls that Ibrahimovic won't sign a 200k-a-week-or-less contract. He could rake in a million a week right now in China.
He wont be on absurd money, simply because the club wouldnt pay it.
600k a week is 2.4 million a month which is 30 million a year or there abouts in wages alone.
You can discount any reports of absurd wages as it will be bullshit.

Gol123

Mouthfull (of) Member
Supports
Chelsea
He wouldnt and wont play every week if he signs, in fact he will very much be in rotation.
As for 600k a week LOL.
Stop defending yourself against RAWK. This thread is for mockery

crossy1686

career ending
It's wonderful how the guy on the left covering his eyes doesn't realize what a tit he looks like :lol:
You do realise that he's not actually covering his eyes but making an incredibly obscene racist gesture as the player who just scored is of Asian heritage?

He's a tit because he's a racist bigot.

DJ Jeff

Not so Jazzy
Soaring like a candy wrapper caught in an updraft
You do realise that he's not actually covering his eyes but making an incredibly obscene racist gesture as the player who just scored is of Asian heritage?

Pretty sure he was having a go at the linesman and that's from the Chelsea game last year, because he didn't give Liverpool a last minute pen.

crossy1686

career ending
Pretty sure he was having a go at the linesman and that's from the Chelsea game last year, because he didn't give Liverpool a last minute pen.
Ah you're probably right. I think I was thinking of the 'monkey' gesture that someone was seen doing. Was that when we played them?

Everest Red

Reddest ever
600k\week :lol:

The weekly fee here will just continue to grow, won't it?

Zlatan scores 10 goals - "Yeah, but they are foochen paying him 500k\week to do it, least they should expect. Shit rags"
Zlatan scores 20 goals - "Typical mercinary, for foochen 750\k week I hope it is worth it, la'"
Zlatan scores 30 goals - "Foochen ridiculous club, needs to pay a 39 year old star 1,1m\week so he'll play for them"
:lol:

Not untrue.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off

That's what I thought but I wasn't sure given it doesn't show the player. So he both looks and is one.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
I've heard Jonnowhite was a Malmö fan back in 1940s when Zlatan was a 41-yr old over-the-hill flat-track bully in the French league. He's disgusted by this signing, would've preferred Le Tallec who will become better than Messi.