RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2015-16 Edition

17 Van der Gouw

biffa bin
RAWK goes into meltdown: Ings can only get better.

RAWK goes into meltdown - Jürgen Klopp: Mightyscouse.

Edit: I expect some in here are too young to remember that second one

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
RAWK goes into meltdown: 'As a United fan...'.

SteveJ

Scout
RAWK goes into meltdown: We've Got Klapp

17 Van der Gouw

biffa bin
@bludsucker from the new members suggests RAWK goes into meltdown: The men who stare at Götze

:lol: Which is a bloody good shout. He asked me to give due credit to SteveJ.

SteveJ

Scout
I didn't think up that (excellent) Gotze one, tbh.

17 Van der Gouw

biffa bin
Klopp right now, thank you very much, I need a trophy I can actually touch. Hey you, this is quite a run, 26 years that we haven't won.

SteveJ

Scout
17 Van der Gouw said:
Klopp right now, thank you very much, I need a trophy I can actually touch. Hey you, this is quite a run, 26 years that we haven't won.
:lol:

stevoc

Don't know much about Andy Tate so I apologise for that. Though having tried to listen and understand, I also apologise for remaining uninfluenced by, unimpressed by and frankly bemused by his narrative of the bright golden future the Portuguese shitface will bring to my club.

As a manc born and bred myself , and well familiar with the accent in which this fella delivers to camera, I also apologise for the absence of any insight or in-depth analysis in this lad's narrative of ANY of the HOW factors that assure successful teams are manufactured. You can't ever operate on the "going to Harrods for yer shopping" ethos ffs! It takes a gifted man of patience, a down to earth man of the people with a confident and assured personal belief in and possessed of a personal vision way beyond 3 seasons to be appointed to the helm for the re-construction of any club.

The challenge of simply getting the basics in place via root and branch changes in order to underpin the objective of creating and sustaining a dynasty of excellence and remaining focussed on playing the game the way it always OUGHT to be played is, in my judgement, a task of over 4-8 years! If it's worth doing it's worth doing WELL!
Matt Busby's deeply-reverenced legacy of always having been personally committed to building and securely locking that ethos into the DNA of his (and MY!) club for the assured enjoyment and attendant success for future generations to come has been placed in totally the wrong hands.
« Last Edit: Today at 12:30:47 PM by JohnnoWhite »
Do i imagine it or do many of these Rawk posters seem to have the same writing style?

Either everyone who is regularly on there just adopts this style over time.

Or is it actually possible that the majority of RAWK's regular posters are just a few loons with multiple dummy accounts having conversations with themselves?

It's weird as feck either way if you ask me.

SteveJ

Scout
RAWK goes into meltdown: PoP of the Klopps

GazTheLegend

rawk said:
Liverpool are English football’s top team, according to the Ultimate League table compiled by Sky Sports - while Arsenal have pulled level with Manchester United in second.

The Ultimate League calculates the average position of every club over the past 50 years and incorporates the final 2015/16 standings.
rawk said:
Negativity breeds into your life! Be positive and use something like this to bring positivity to the club. Yes we haven't won anything for a while but don't discredit those who have in the past. I'm proud of our history and I will never forget it. There's plenty of good times and titles etc to be won in the near future but it isn't going to happen with negative support. Klopp always uses our history as a reminder to fans and players but as soon as someone else does it...well we all know what happens then.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Srephen King in the red there looks like he's just thought up another story.
The one in red with the glasses has always made me think of where-is-Waldo's special needs cousin.

Also I just noticed that the guy in a grey hoodie with a little red zipper must be a cardboard cut out, seriously.

This gif is a gift to humankind. It should be used as educational material in regions of the world where cousin marriages are widespread. "Hey, have a looksie, this is what inbreeding will do to your kids."

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
RAWK goes into meltdown: Heres a poem, that'll show'em, now the gaffer has signings, he now is resigning.

RAWK goes into meltdown: I really thought this year was our year.

RAWK goes into meltdown: Leicester 5000/1 and we still haven't won.

RAWK goes into meltdown: Top of the CL poetry table

ChaddyP

RAWK goes into meltdown: Heres a poem, that'll show'em, now the gaffer has signings, he now is resigning.

RAWK goes into meltdown: I really thought this year was our year.

RAWK goes into meltdown: Leicester 5000/1 and we still haven't won.

RAWK goes into meltdown: Top of the CL poetry table
:lol:

Sad Chris

:lol::lol::lol: Lord of the Chins cracks me up every single time! Thanks for saving the thread guys! :lol::lol::lol:

montpelier

''RAWK: We Is So Totally Winning This Twelve Nil: Knotting To Do With Stevie Gee''