RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2015-16 Edition

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
the fecking tears, the team talk for the cameras.... fecker deserved to slip
Exactly, should have just kept their heads down and walked off like the City players did and get down to business. It'll never stop being incredible. Thank you Stevie. For everything.

Fortis Mente

can we please get back to what this thread is really about:

i love the fact how he gets proper shanked in the eye and tries to be all heroic about it and fails hard.
:lol:

This has got to be the funniest moment in football history.

Alonzo

I agree to a certain extent. The thing now is it all seems generated for the big clubs to get to the later stages..

Surely you can see my point.
If your point is that Liverpool is no longer a big club, then yes, point well made.

montpelier

I was quite interested in reading their Euros views,

''Get Your Skrtel Done Nuffink T-Shirts'', ''The Redmen's Woy Hodge-Podge is Still the Manager of England'' etc

But you can't, not a sausage. Cos it's all been hidden away, :houllier:.

Wooly Red

Supports
Liverpool
A genuine question - Do the Caf’s Pool fans consider Agger a Liverpool legend, too? He was there for quite a while and I guess having a YAWN tattoo helps, but still. Curious whether Agger really is a legend in most Pool fans’ eyes?
Not really, he was injured so much! But he was an awesome player for us and he'll be remembered fondly.

Cassady

Supports Liverpool, Not Accrington Stanley
Supports
Accrington Stanley.
Looks like you have to join mate.

Say your are a mates of Johnnowhites and you should be laughin.

clarkydaz

:lol: Jonno is probably pulling his pud over a picture of Bill shankly, if he can still manage that at 142 years of age.
or disgusted a man united striker is bullying the national team into playing him as a midfielder. Wouldn't have happened on Busby's watch, and that's me as a united fan saying that

Barbara Charles

For the love of pickled beets
I just went on redandwhitekop.co.uk and skimmed a thread enumerating the newspapers in England that are not allowed to be cited or quoted in that forum. It named almost every paper in England.

baanke laal

banned
No love for Lazarus anymore :(
RAWK said:
Love how some on here think Klopp is going to turn Markovic into the second coming of John Barnes. This is a guy who has scored 2 league goals in 2 seasons and is as passive as I've seen when it comes to wing play. Yes he has pace, but I can't remember him ever having a game where the opposite full back couldn't live with him, he rarely even tries to beat a man. More than happy to be proven wrong on this one but I'd be amazed if he's still at Liverpool next season. Agree with those who think that Ojo is the far bigger talent.

faipdeooiad

Supports
Mata For Powell
that fecking background... seen that gif a billion times and I'm still not tired of seeing it :lol:
the group of inbreds at the palace game? It's a real beaut - I had it as my background for a short while after at work until our then-resident grief junkie complained and i had to remove it :(

baanke laal

banned
This poster is playing with fire :eek:
I doubt arsenal can win title as long Wenger is there,but from my neutral point of view Liverpool got even less chance.How the hell you plan to win title with that mediocre team you have against Mourinho,Guardiola,Conte.Klopp didnt seriously challenge Guardiola with much better Borussia team and i seriously doubt he can do it with that sack of shit you have in your team,and whats worst you have hard time to get quality reinforcements,even Klopp player fricking Mario Gotze dont want to come.
Hi, welcome to RAWK, I can see you'll be loved here
ha ha

you will not last a week mate