RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2015-16 Edition

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
You can replace Money with Mane. Who'da thunk it.

Saf94

Quit your pants wetting.

Miky is going nowhere even though the media have to write something and that something is United have upped their offer. His German club have said nein, we're not selling, we've lost two star midfielders already, Miky can see out his contract.

Zlatan is a perfect fit for them. Slow, not as great for counter attacking footy the Special Once plays. Premier League sides will have time for defenders to get back. And of course Zlatan showed his true quality, or is that age, at the Euro's
Sounds like Di Maria and Falcao all over again.

F*ck them. We have Klopp.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
Special Once? If that was deliberate it's actually funny

bubbles_

I see they've gone from laughing about us signing Mane last season to him being the best in his position despite his mediocre season.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I see they've gone from laughing about us signing Mane last season to him being the best in his position despite his mediocre season.
Yeah, he's a bit rubbish but let 'em have it, I can't believe at one point I was almost excited at the prospect of us signing him. Now, well I think it's good that Liverpool would spend £30m on him although Rawk will lower that price tag to about £13m by tomorrow night.

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads
Looks like they are getting Mkhitaryan as Dortmund are ready to sell now.

He was the star player of Bundesliga last season, and possesses qualities they severely lacked on their wing play

Add Zlatan and seems like they are having a good transfer window.

I hope their season crashes and burns, with us doing a double over them on our way to lifting a double with Kloppity Klopp
Mkhitaryan is a very good player and would make them stronger in an area they severly lacked quality. It also seems that he would thrive on Mourinho's tactics. And Zlatan
one of my fav players and he is a boss player even at this age

Someone point me to their breakfast table, i want to empty my bowels in their cereal bowl
Sounds like Di Maria and Falcao all over again.

F*ck them. We have Klopp.
Maureen will turn Micky into an auxillary RW workhorse in the same vein as Willian.

No surprise he turned his attention to Micky once he knew he failed with a bid for his favorite Brazilian workhorse from Chelsea.

The way he played under Tuchel last season with the assists and goals to playing for Maureen in the same position will be like chalk and cheese.

ChaddyP

too much sense in most of these , need more delusion , its more fun when they are delusional and try to back track on things they have said in the past :lol:

baanke laal

banned
too much sense in most of these , need more delusion , its more fun when they are delusional and try to back track on things they have said in the past :lol:
Sadio Robben :nervous:
RAWK said:
I think Sadio mane would be a great buy for 30m-35m. Remember he has tons of pace and has the ability to score from some outrageous efforts. He needs an attack oriented manager with midas touch & there is no better than Jurgen Klopp in this world right now to do that. He is a little inconsistent right now, but that should get better when he works with Klopp. He can be our very own Robben.

Always good with cracking analogies :D
RAWK said:
Hypothetically, if Gotze suddenly wanted to come to us at the start of August, what would the reaction be on here.
not sure I'd care too much at that stage. It's like getting with the chick who didn't really want you and doesn't exactly fit your lifestyle and plans, just for a trophy shag while she's on the rebound, and then not knowing what to do with her (when you've also found a more suitable companion who's willing to put the time and effort in). Not that I would ever do such an irresponsible and mysogonistic thing myself mind.
That bit is easy. You leave her high and dry & move on. She fecked with your heart, you feck with hers. Same with Gotze.

Last edited:

Bogga

They're hilarious over there... if we were to sign Messi & Ronaldo they would still have Klopp and would finish above us if their defence performed a bit better than last season. Clyne, Sakho, Skrtel and Moreno with Mignolet behind them! I'm trembling over here :D

Hammerfell

They're convinced our signings are going to bomb so they're not worried because they have Klopp.

baanke laal

banned
Love it when the RAWK Gooner makes CL jibes :D
RAWK Gooner said:
Will they send Pogba Mikhtaryan and James back out on loan like they did with Bale and Neymar, or will we actually get to see them in the Europa league.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Some 'Mr. Dudek' being rational about our signings (Miki, Ibrahimovic) and pissing everyone right off :lol:

Wooly Red

Supports
Liverpool
I love the way having voted brexit is now an insult/associated with being as moron :lol:
It was never a sane, rational decision to begin with. You all scared me for thinking RAWK, for all its faults, was that crazy.

Saf94

Honestly if it was a straight choice between Mane and Gotze , made up that we have gone for Mane .Not becoz he is the better or as good as Gotze but we desperately need a player like Mane than Gotze .
Mane will bring pace in wide areas which we desperately lack .Much more necessity for our attack than Gotze type player imo

Still hope we go for Gotze also as well
He'll do great for us, I think. After watching the Euros I'm actually happier that we've got Mane instead of Gotze, if this was purely an either/or choice.
Pace and goals from the right wing has been so difficult for us to find recently. That we have a proven 1 in 3 goalscorer and a similar amount of assists for a player settled in the Premier league has to be welcomed

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Not sure what's unreasonable about those posts?

Red Stone

Absolutely nothing wrong with those posts, really. Mané does fill more gaps in the Liverpool squad than Götze would have.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Makes sense I never understood why they were in for Gotze. With Coutinho and Firmino it seemed a bit pointless really.

baanke laal

banned
klopp is boss la :D
RAWK said:
If Klopp thought Mane was that much of a loose cannon he'd have steered clear. At the end of the day, would any player want to feck with Jurgen? I think we all know the answer to that.

baanke laal

banned
North Korean order restored on Mane thread :lol:

RAWK Critic said:
Another transfer window, another ludicrously overpriced signing from Southampton

They must absolutely love us
RAWK Mod said:
Locked to stop the bickering.
RAWK Critic said:
I have a right to be critical.
RAWK Mod said:
Thanks for sharing. Not sure where you got that 'right' from but I'll give you a call the next time we need a critic.
RAWK Mod said:
Any further shite like this will be binned and get the thread locked. If you don't think Mane's the signing for us, explain why, preferably by reference to his footballing ability etc in a considered post, rather than by:
a) what club he plays for;
b) his fee (which isn't irrelevant by any stretch, but is clearly an issue that repeatedly sends people in circles that end up in f*ckng dull places); and
c) any reference to "the transfer committee" etc.

He'll be here soon anyway by the look of it so those of you who want to lay into him/the club can soon do it on the main board and see where that takes you

While on their Jose/United thread :D
So they're paying almost 4 mill less for Mkhitaryan than we are for Mane and we're getting the worse player. We should have got him when we had the chance. :l
RAWK Optimist said:
Mane is the better deal.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
So the Rawk mod said that the fee is irrelevant when buying a player.

He was talking in terms of it's relevence to football fans in general and I agree with the Rawk mod.

I have never quite understood why football fans take issue with the cost of a specific transfer. If the Liverpool board, the guys who control the cash, deem paying £30 odd million for Sadio Mane a necassary expenditure then that's their prerogative. Why do fans care how much money their club spends on a player?

Cristiano_RAFC

He was talking in terms of it's relevence to football fans in general and I agree with the Rawk mod.

I have never quite understood why football fans take issue with the cost of a specific transfer. If the Liverpool board, the guys who control the cash, deem paying £30 odd million for Sadio Mane a necassary expenditure then that's their prerogative. Why do fans care how much money their club spends on a player?
Yes, but it's just a bit rich that a RAWK mod is claiming price isn't important when RAWK is known to be place to goes on about netspend and often uses price of a player as a stick to beat United with whenever we pay large transfer fees. When it's a Liverpool signing, price suddenly can't be used as an argument anymore.

Bwuk

I think Mane will be a very good signing for them. More direct and lightening pace down the right.

If they keep Sturridge fit, Coutinho, Firmino and Mane behind them is a good attack.