RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2015-16 Edition

GazTheLegend

I was thinking about infiltrating the rawk ranks then I realised the effort involved to simulate one of those lot is just far to demanding.
What if ... There was only one actual Liverpool fan on the site and everyone else was just opposing fans feeling like they had to imitate their lunacy, creating a self fulfilling prophecy of a mass-cult of delusion and poetry?

Panther

What if ... There was only one actual Liverpool fan on the site and everyone else was just opposing fans feeling like they had to imitate their lunacy, creating a self fulfilling prophecy of a mass-cult of delusion and poetry?
What if the only Liverpool fan is JohnnoWhite and he's pretending to be a United fan.

as-95

as-95 was banned by mods; He was the poster that RAWK deserved, but not the one they need right now...

Wedge

Supports
a soft spot for Ajax
We could create an account on there that a few of our best wums on here have access, then can carry on where as-95 left off. With having a few people having access to said account they would in theory be getting a different personality responding from the one user...in theory.

GazTheLegend

I'd rather there were no wums on there at all, rawk is entertaining enough without being antagonised.

JackRed

We really don't need to. They post enough rubbish without us having to make it up.
Would it not be worth it to get access to the threads that are hidden from public viewing? There has to be some gold in there

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
A reasoned response to the Roy Hodgson debate:

TLW said:
Been stealing 5 million a year for years and yet has the audacity to complain about having to face the media twice in two days. Cheeky twat. He's lucky we're more civilized these days and haven't given him 50 lashes minus one, stripped him bollock naked and put him in stocks, so everyone can throw tomatoes and rotten food at him for days on end.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Reading through quotes from Rawk, got me wondering...
Is this a website made for our entertainment, or are these things written by real humanbeings that walk amongst us?
Noone that's not been stuck in a mental institution for less than 20 years can honestly mean these things.
I simply refuse to believe it...

baanke laal

banned
RAWK said:
Manchester United target Zlatan Ibrahimovic reveals his future plans - and they involve his CHEF

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/manchester-united-target-zlatan-ibrahimovic-8309509
Could that man have his head up his own arse any further?
A has-been player going to a has-been club managed by a has-been manager. Perfect union 10 years ago
Shitcoat seems to have a thing for washed up centre forwards Eto'o, Falcao and now Ibrahimovic. It's almost as though he was the sort of crook who might be involved in bent deals with corrupt agents.
Can you young bastards stop referring to a 34 year old as old!

baanke laal

banned
as-95 was banned by mods; He was the poster that RAWK deserved, but not the one they need right now...
:lol:

A valiant effort.

This was the post which finally broke the camel's back :lol:
as-95@RAWK said:
The only reason he's expensive is NOT ONLY because hes an awesome player, but also because he is PL proven. He is the best winger in the league after Sanchez (Hazard was shit last season), so its a large fee but will be well worth it.

And the people complaining about the team we're buying from are retarded... they're the same team that produced the likes of Bale in their academy and Adam Lallana (new Iniesta).

Mane will be quality for us despite the fee.
Rawk Mod said:
If you're going to troll at least be witty or original.

You silly thick Manc twat, goodbye.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
He should have started every post with "as a United fan since 1902" and he would have been fine.

Halftrack

@as-95 let himself down more than anything else there. It wasn't funny or subtle in anyway, you just made redcafe look like dicks.
RedCafe's existence is enough to make RedCafe look like dicks in the eyes of the average RAWKite. And FWIW, I thought he did a pretty good job at emulating the average poster over there.

e: on another note, one of my favorite RAWK-posts popped into my head today. Some guy made a very sincere suggestion as to how the club should respond after Suarez thought it fine to be a bit racist:

Re: had it told to me
« Reply #193 on: December 21, 2011, 04:56:33 PM »

i have a very efective idea can someone pass it to those in the know. ITK!!!

just before kick off when the cameras are on, the team forms a circle chain chanting very loudly, "NEGRITO! NEGRITO! NEGRITO!

Then in the midddle out pops a smiling glen johnson pulling up his jersey to reveal a t-shirt of suarez with a text saying. "OUR SUAREZ IS A FRIEND TO ALL COLOURS!"

this all ends with a loud "we willl never walk alone!" war cry from all the players1
To be fair to the rest of them, they all laughed at him. On the other hand, they blame Suarez being a racist on Evra, so feck 'em.

Last edited:

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
RedCafe's existence is enough to make RedCafe look like dicks in the eyes of the average RAWKite. And FWIW, I thought he did a pretty good job at emulating the average poster over there.
Well he didn't. Because right away they knew he was a redcafe poster. He amplified what they might say up to 500 and then posted, at which point he got no reaction because they all knew he was on a wind up. Nevertheless his posts still got posted here saying "surely this can't be real."

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Well he didn't. Because right away they knew he was a redcafe poster. He amplified what they might say up to 500 and then posted, at which point he got no reaction because they all knew he was on a wind up. Nevertheless his posts still got posted here saying "surely this can't be real."
A little too sensitive here perhaps Twiggy. Careful not to show your hand.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
A little too sensitive here perhaps Twiggy. Careful not to show your hand.
Tbh- don't really get why we have this thread half the time. It was quality in the old days when we used to be fighting Liverpool and they'd have ridiculous opinions, but there is hardly anything ridiculous in the last 10 pages now. We've resorted to sending newbs over there and then laughing at our own fake newbs and how ridiculous they are.

We need to look inwards a bit I feel. Some of the rubbish on our forum easily deserves a "redcafe goes into meltdown" thread.