RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2015-16 Edition

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
2005 made me wary of ever gloating about them losing at HT.

Looks like one or two here needed to re learn that lesson.

You deserve every bit of the sickening Klopp media love in that's coming over the next 6 months.

drdoityourself

One Night In Liverpool dvds coming up. Fantastic fight by Liverpool, extra sickening considering we just threw in the towel needing 3 goals in 45 minutes against them in the last round.

BD

technologically challenged barbie doll
Well that contradicts itself for a start.
Not really. Dortmund started brilliantly, should've had (and pretty much did have) the game won. Liverpool came back well and Dortmund crumbled.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
One Night In Liverpool dvds coming up. Fantastic fight by Liverpool, extra sickening considering we just threw in the towel needing 3 goals in 45 minutes against them in the last round.
They didn't have to try against us. They were practically rolling their feet over the ball in the 2nd leg; it was that comfortable for them.

Sir A1ex

Have no fear. You'll get your meltdown when a Spanish team swipes them aside on their way to another European trophy.
You keep on believing that. If you can't see the Scouse and City double triumph (which will of course be hyped and glorified by the British press as the greatest thing ever in British football) coming, then get ready for an nasty surprise.

Fener1907

You keep on believing that. If you can't see the Scouse and City double triumph (which will of course be hyped and glorified by the British press as the greatest thing ever in British football) coming, then get ready for an nasty surprise.
To be honest, I've already pre-ordered my DVD and started hitting the gym in anticipation of getting a tattoo on my bicep to celebrate it. It's written in the stars.. next to that blue moon... needs a poem.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
You could see it was coming. Dortmund couldn't defend a set-piece to save their lives.

Parry Gallister

Good win today, but in the midst of it, one turned his mind elsewhere -

Re: Liverpool 4 vs Dortmund 3 (5-4 agg) (Mkht, Aubng, Origi, Reus, Cout, Sakho, Lov)
« Reply #866 on: Today at 11:14:42 PM »

Somewhere, Rafa Benitez has a tear in his eye.... but he is grinning from ear to ear.

Yeah, Newcastle :lol:

The way they talk about Rafa always makes me smile, it's like he died and ascended to watch over them, rather than wobble about fruitlessly in the north-east.

Also, how many are getting a sneaky disability ticket? Miracle of fecking Anfield tonight -

Last edited:

MoBeats

Conspiracy Buff
Dortmund deserved that for the way they've been furiously "respecting" them over the last couple of weeks.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Dortmund deserved that for the way they've been furiously "respecting" them over the last couple of weeks.
Yeah. The whole mutual masturbation thing between them was cloying. Pretentious pricks.

Badunk

Shares his caf joinday with Dante
Football must be awfully dull if you're not a Liverpool supporter. I pity those poor saps. I mean, they probably have a longer life span than us, but they wont get the joy that we do from being part of this mad tribe of ours

The Law of Denis

Also, how many are getting a sneaky disability ticket? Miracle of fecking Anfield tonight -

That's bollocks. Being able to stand and cheer does not mean that you are not eligible for disability.

clarkydaz

they came out of the woodwork on talksport last night. One guy demanding to know another English team who could pull off a comeback like that. The presenter then pointed out Southampton done it to them a few weeks ago

GloryHunter07

Re: Liverpool 4 vs Dortmund 3 (5-4 agg) (Mkht, Aubng, Origi, Reus, Cout, Sakho, Lov)

Somewhere, Rafa Benitez has a tear in his eye.... but he is grinning from ear to ear.

The way they talk about Rafa always makes me smile, it's like he died and ascended to watch over them, rather than wobble about fruitlessly in the north-east.

Ever wondered how these disabled people get to the games?

SteveJ

Scout
they came out of the woodwork on talksport last night. One guy demanding to know another English team who could pull off a comeback like that. The presenter then pointed out Southampton done it to them a few weeks ago
:lol:

Spoony

The People's President

Got to love them.

Jaqen H'ghar

I can't drive...55

SteveJ

Scout
RAWK said:
The club have also officially announced his ambassadorial regions will be - The North Pole, Syria, North Korea, The Gaza Strip, Somalia, Salford and Afghanistan.

Seriously though, this appointment only shows how little interest clubs like LFC & ours take in their fans' views.

SteveJ

Scout
Thought he'd end up as the Castrol GTX ambassador.

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
That's bollocks. Being able to stand and cheer does not mean that you are not eligible for disability.
This, so fecking much this. As someone who is sitting in a fecking wheelchair right now because I'm truly exhausted by this week's checkups, the idea of people mocking disabled people who gets the rush of joy and adrenaline to actually get off the fecking chair for a few seconds makes my blood boil. Try to keep some sort of class.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.

Seriously though, this appointment only shows how little interest clubs like LFC & ours take in their fans' views.
Could imagine him in one of those countries "you can tell from the dead bodies and debris that it's dangerous here."

SteveJ

Scout
That look likes Gerrard. Trust him to steal the limelight.