RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2016-17 Edition

Redlyn

Yes, it does.

Oh look, the guy with the missing...feck it.
Does or doesn't? What got me laughing today was guy far left who just immediately turned around and fecked off. Surely the guy next to Mr invisible head is a life size cardboard cut out?

Penna

Kind Moderator (with a bit of a mean streak)
Staff
I've also decided I'm going to threadban every person who replies with "you see something new every time" by the same amount of hours as people who reply with "you see something new every time"
I think I like pork-pie hat man who kind of sweeps the hat off in one desperate gesture of despair.

Badunk

Shares his caf joinday with Dante
United are shite, anyone who's seen them on this "incredible" run can tell you that. They were shite on Sunday and are total shite anytime they play a decent side. Shite, shite, shite

Liverpool: 9 points from last 8 games.

United: 15 points from last 7 games.

montpelier

Lallana said in an interview recently that we've been playing our own full intensity 'Champions League' games midweek on European nights.
That's great prep work and hopefully it will stand us in good stead next season...

JustAFan

The Adebayo Akinfenwa of football photoshoppers
An evil little city in the NE United States
I still can't decide whether I like that one or this one more. :D

Behind the woman in glasses is a guy who might not be a Liverpool supporter. Seems a bit too happy and giving some banter to the young guy next him.

And for a quick second I thought I saw Paul Scholes in the crowd, but nope it wasn't him.

AndyJ1985

I bet they play the champions league theme tune before running out on to the training pitch, the weird bastards.

JustAFan

The Adebayo Akinfenwa of football photoshoppers
An evil little city in the NE United States
I bet they play the champions league theme tune before running out on to the training pitch, the weird bastards.
The weirdest part is when they play the away leg and actually travel to some other country to use some other clubs practice facility for the game.

Or when their starting 11 takes the pitch , alone mind you, and it still takes them 35 minutes to score and that still leaves them down 2-1 thanks to two Mignolet errors.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Liverpool: 9 points from last 8 games.

United: 15 points from last 7 games.
I don't understand how a shite team can't be beaten since October, surely that's more telling of the rest of the league?

Barbara Charles

For the love of pickled beets
The pinned thread titles are in German. I thought Churchill fixed that for England. Also, the top of the page says "We climbed the hill our way". How? Goose-stepping?

Womp

idiot
I don't understand how a shite team can't be beaten since October, surely that's more telling of the rest of the league?
Everything aside we are still a Jose team, we are never going to concede a lot of goals regardless of how shite we are

Jose just has a way with defenders

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Locked transfer threads:
it's their noble stand against modern football*: the transfer muppetry, the selfies, the half-and-half scarves, Mighty Red etc etc.

*Coincidentally, this stand began shortly after Liverpool stopped dominating football.

Flying_Heckfish

Just hypnotic. "Pop up pirate" is the best, but the dude in the hat with the camera is also class - trying so hard to contain his laughter. Reckon he's videoing in selfie mode.

montpelier

the latest Alternative Premier League Table is up - and they're down to 6th I'm afraid

whether this is amusing or not, I'm not quite sure, :)

Adzzz

Astrophysical Genius - Hard for Grinner
Staff
I can't stop watching that gif, it is just comedic perfection.

RetroStu

Been reading Rawk on and off this season and some of the stuff they have said about us, and themselves, this season is beyong ridiculous.
I can't describe how satisfying it will be if we finish ahead of them with a cup/cups this season. It will be hilarious actually after the shite they have spouted this season lol.

Mal donaghy

Liverpool fan I know has just txt me , so excited that some of the Saudi royal family are investing in them , news conference tomorrow,
Should we be "shitting" ourselves as he so gleefully put???