RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2016-17 Edition

arthurka

Klopps hoof troops and cheating bastards really have it hard.

Windy and refs, plus Southampton no way they were going to win that.

Really think I haven't seen that Sturridge dance all season. Kind of miss it.

What was it now 2 wins from the last 10...

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
It's been so long that they've forgotten that since Liverpool last won the league, Arsenal won the league! 18 years ago!!

My math isn't shite. I put 18 years deliberately
Wait, Arsenal have not won the league for 18 years...?

Wow.

Edit* fecks sake's. :lol:

klayton88

What exactly is Flopp getting at here?....

Klopp was also annoyed after Martin Atkinson turned down a late penalty claim following Jack Stephens’ challenge on Divock Origi, while the referee also refused to punish Long’s handball in the area in the second half.

‘I thought in the game it was a penalty but then I saw later he touched the ball before he touched Divock. Didn’t he? No? So that makes it even worse!’ said the Liverpool boss.

He's admitting he saw the replay and could see Stephens got a touch on the ball, but that somehow makes it more of a pen?

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Imagine we sneak top 4 and they finish 6th... I think I'd explode from laughter.

The BlackGaijin

Both Klopp and Pep unravelling while Mourinho remains sober, shaves like a school boy and considers playing the youngsters. The gods are spoiling us.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
One of my best friends and colleagues is a Liverpool supporter. I had a bit of decency not to take the piss.

:lol:
That's not decency, that is dereliction of duty. When the opposition are down and out its our duty to follow up with a two footed tackle whilst lobbing bricks at them :lol:

lewwoo

We have progressed far more under Klopp than City/Utd have under Guardiola/Mourinho - even with their mega millions, and that alone is a reason to be optimistic about where we are headed.
Not sure how finishing 8th last year after rodgers got them 6th and before that 2nd is progressing. This season hasn't finished yet so bit early to call it a progression!

Stacks

Its astonishing that they are the nearest team to us atm in the top 4. I was genuinely worried they may challenge for the title, yet it is January and they are 10 points behind. If only we had beaten bloody Stoke.

coolredwine

lameredboots
Its astonishing that they are the nearest team to us atm in the top 4. I was genuinely worried they may challenge for the title, yet it is January and they are 10 points behind. If only we had beaten bloody Stoke.
If only Pogba hadn't raised his hand. :/

Player Red

Twice!

Bwuk

After all the nonsense they post about us being in 6th it'd be hilarious if we finished in the top 4 and they finished 6th