RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2016-17 Edition

Ian Reus

Ended 14 years of Grand National sweepstakes
The conversation in here is too sensible today. Can we get more clips from their rants or do we need to send a telescopic microphone (no, not fellaini) into the caves?

On a side note, can i post their rants in here or do they count as media for a newb?

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
The conversation in here is too sensible today. Can we get more clips from their rants or do we need to send a telescopic microphone (no, not fellaini) into the caves?

On a side note, can i post their rants in here or do they count as media for a newb?
If you use the quote tags it should work fine.

kentafuji

Henderson was back showing his worst traits last night sideways balls offering nothing also a good few times he'd just give a 5 yard ball to TAA in a way saying here are you do something with it...
Gerrard would never have dumped that sort of responsibility on an 18 year old
Time for Gerrard to pull the shirt back on

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Best thing about these RAWK threads are the couple of times a year when Liverpool hit a good run of form and @njred decides to contribute...

Yep,some meltdown.
Some meltdown.
Some meltdown
Yep,it's a meltdown alright.
Yep,a meltdown
Another win. Another huge meltdown.:lol:
Quite a meltdown.
Huge meltdown
Full panic meltdown. Yep
Epic meltdown

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
RAWK said:
James Milner's corners are shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No wonder they're shit.

CM

When is Mane likely to be back actually?
Depends how far Senegal progress in AFCON. Haven't been watching but sounds like they've been pretty good so far. If they make the final their last game will be on 5th February.

Player Red

Depends how far Senegal progress in AFCON. Haven't been watching but sounds like they've been pretty good so far. If they make the final their last game will be on 5th February.
If they win their QF they are there basically to the end because of the 3rd place play-off game on the 4th Feb.

Liverpool play spurs after that so will be a matter of getting him back and ready.

Gjx

I was genuinely worried they may challenge for the title
I prescribe a regular dose of looking at the boom bust cycle until it sinks in. Thanks to that chart, any concerns I had about Liverpool winning the league went away years ago :D

Last edited:

Peanut Butter

Mane won't stop them conceding goals. Mane won't make their terrible GKs better.

Anyway this is RAWK meltdown thread.

Peanut Butter

It's crazy over there. They simply aren't allowed to criticise the manager or players.

What is the point in having a forum for discussion?!

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
After all the nonsense they post about us being in 6th it'd be hilarious if we finished in the top 4 and they finished 6th
I think they get to keep the 6th place trophy outright after 15 weeks. If they managed that, we'll just have to grudgingly accept that they're simply the best 6th placed team of all time.
Can't believe I even typed that sentence, considering many thought they were out of the 6th place title race before their electrifying recent run.
Still more trophies than they are going to win this season.

montpelier

I was wondering if some draconian order for them to be vaguely sensible has gone out, tbh. Apart from wild claims by a few that former Best Young Midfielder in Europe Emre Can wasn't shite last night it was all fairly quiet & civilised.

montpelier

2 outstanding excerpts in this 'sensible' though - he just needs a bit more consistency, innit?

...a possession based style. This. Is. Totally. Anti-Liverpool. Take the tempo out of the side and we will ttruggle every day of the week. We are allowing sides to sit back and we're tippy-tapping the ball around far too much. It's no coincidence that when we played faster and put together what must be said was some stunning football in about three places, we tore them to shreds. Thing was, we then stopped. So fecking infuriating. Incensing. Downright cnuting criminal.
Last word to Atkinson - you're a grade A feckwitted c*nt of the highest order. I was sat in the lower Centenary and even I could see it was handball and also Origi was fouled for two stonewall penos. In defence, they need video referees and the ability to have someone review such things, but feck me ragged, you missed two sitters there you utter bellend

Oh feck it. Bollocks. I give up.

OutOfTowner

JCL Daytripping WUM
RAWK's match-day preview of themselves against Wolves:

... so, once again, we're going to be outsung - and irritated - they're keen on that fecking awful generic Icelandic Clap bollocks
- and once again we're going to be up against a packed defence with lightning quick counterattacks and once again, those of us watching on the box will be subject to the incessant 'Magic of the Cup' mantra from Commentators and Pundits alike.
Unfortunately the harsh reality is beginning to set in for some:

I think we may have got carried away with how good we actually are. Our start to the season raised expectations, my own included, and we are now probably witnessing the harsh reality that our squad is no where near the level we thought it was.

Out of last night's team we realistically could replace the GK, 3 of the back 4, a midfielder and one of the front 3. That's 6 positions that we could quite easily upgrade in if you ask me. And it's not too far off our first 11...

This shit about there being no available players that would upgrade our squad is bollox. Sorry but if you buy that you're mental. Maybe the club need to change their transfer profile if they truly believe there are no viable options. Ok, I understand it's difficult to buy in January but it can be done if you REALLY want to. I don't think we really do. We've poked around a bit but with no real intent. We won't be signing anyone so we need to try and get things together ourselves.

I'm usually a negative person when it comes to football and supporting liverpool because I've been let down too many times. However, we still have a good chance of Top 4. We won't win the FA Cup IMO so I think we should do everything to consolidate top 4. We are playing very poorly in the context of the way we are used to seeing Klopps team playing. But I have seen a lot worse performances from Liverpool teams down through the years. I think it will turn sooner rather than later.

Trizy

Makes it all the more annoying we didn't beat them now, they're shite.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
Some guy had the audacity to point out that we still won more than them even though we are shite.

Even in Manchester United's shit season's they end up winning trophies. They won the FA Cup last season, in the final of the EFL cup now, still also in the Europa League and FA Cup with good chances of winning those cups as well.
Go and support them and stop posting on here then.
Well done champ.

Peanut Butter

Some guy had the audacity to point out that we still won more than them even though we are shite.
That's ALWAYS the response any sane posters get at RAWK - "Go an support them then."

It's so immature. If you're not gushing about Liverpool and Klopp whilst saying how awful Man Utd are at the same time, you simply won't last long on RAWK. It's an asylum where free speech isn't allowed.

lewwoo

A few replies to a thread started last November asking if they were enjoying it.

Damn right I'm enjoying it and even the occasional game we drop points in won't dampen it either because finally our players know how good they are and what they're capable of.

This isn't a one season wonder type squad, this a squad coming together, learning together, growing together, devoping and improving together.
We will continue to get better this season, there will be no drop off in quality, intensity or application. They know they're good enough to win things now, last season I don't think they did, so they didn't, even when the opportunity presented itself, twice.

That's not going to happen now. The belief is there. The drive and determination is there. The performances and results are there
It's all good and this fecking train just keeps rolling on. Jump on board, it's a blast
Jump forward a couple months.....

It pisses me off far more than it should

Had a conversation with a mate yesterday - it just feels like the same old shit year after year . Regardless of the manager we have , the players we have, it's the same problems time and time again
It's just kind of disheartening , you know?doesnt help when you can only get to anfield a few times a season and the place is just void of any atmosphere whatsoever despite the best efforts of some [
This one is consoling them that they are on course for the most goals scored cup.

Yet amazingly we're still the highest scoring team in the league with 51 goals

How many mid-table teams can you name who've score more than 50 league goals this season?

Actually, I'll make it easier on you. How many mid-table teams can you name who have scored more than 30 league goals this season?

Our strikers are mid-table standard? Of course they are lad

Last edited:

Ian Reus

Ended 14 years of Grand National sweepstakes
Ta-da. We should build a wall around Liverpool. Or is there one already there?
Saw a link to a clip on the Man Utd Supporters Club official homepage (http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport) where "Jose Mourinho refuses to speak about United's chance of winning 4 trophies". Journalists are actually asking these questions to the manager of the sixth-ranked team in England, who have needed offside/Fergie time goals to scrape a point in each of their last two league games, and whose strongest XI just lost to the PL's worst team, whose best player was left out due to impending transfer and whose most expensive player has a fractured skull? About as subtle as the Trump administration.
He's an insecure child. The Trump of football.
Think the thread name should be changed to Donald J. Mourinho.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
That's ALWAYS the response any sane posters get at RAWK - "Go an support them then."

It's so immature. If you're not gushing about Liverpool and Klopp whilst saying how awful Man Utd are at the same time, you simply won't last long on RAWK. It's an asylum where free speech isn't allowed.
In fairness, if someone proves himself sane you would suggest he leaves the asylum.