RAWK Goes Into Meltdown - Quadruple Watch 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

FeedTheGoat

Supports
Man City
This thread has some serious potential in the next 14 days.

Chelsea away
Arsenal home
Leeds away

It’s very feasible they can lose all 3 with the way they are playing. That would be 5 defeats in a row. Not sure when that last happened?
They are absolutely beating Arsenal

Nevilles.Wear.Prada

Supports
JDT
This thread has some serious potential in the next 14 days.

Chelsea away
Arsenal home
Leeds away

It’s very feasible they can lose all 3 with the way they are playing. That would be 5 defeats in a row. Not sure when that last happened?
I think lost 5-6 games two seasons ago.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
How come Gana is from Senegal but not Ghana?
Mike England was from Wales too. ?? ??
Kane got killed
Thoughts and prayers are with Harry Kane.
There should be 5 minute prayers break imo.
Ha ha what bullshit by Kane. Definite red card but still.
The state of Kane.
Cant give Kane a chance to dive

#prayforkane
Kane is pathetic.
Picky's lost the plot here.
state of fecking Kane but then again it's Everton so all good
Kane is a dirty diving cheat. Just like Grealish. English and white therefore untouchable.
The delayed reaction of Kane going down there
Haha Kane really is a gobshite
'Pushed me in the face'

So that now causes you legs to cease to work. Wanker
Danny Murphy actually calling Kane out
Amazing recovery by Kane after being struck in the face
0-1
Get in, feck off Pickers
Yessss. Still don’t think Spurs will get top 4 though.
feck off Everton. Useless bastards. How have they fecked this up
So brave from brave Harry Kane to get up and recover from that vicious blow and score that pelanty. So very, very brave.
Fully deserved. What a player and what a penalty. Deserved after the utter horror challenge for the penalty and Doucoures disgusting antics. COME ON HARRY!
We have never looked like getting top 4 from the first day of the season. We just are not good enough right now. So might aswell enjoy Everton going down.
Everton going down would make this season a success.
It really would

Our season is over, Everton are desperately clingin on though which is an exciting watch haha
Why are spurs sitting back against 10? Weird.
You think they would have learned their lesson after the Southampton game
Utd is 5th in the table
And we are many points behind them
Yeah but everyone knows we're having a terrible season while they're supposedly back They were in the title race a few weeks ago apparently
They shouldn’t panic, they’ll pick up something from their good mates at old Trafford at the weekend.
Spurs being Spurs. Jesus Christ.
That’s more of a red than the first one
Shocking tackle
Coleman did the exact same thing in the first half and it wasn't even a booking
referee evening things up. So Dyche doesn’t bite his ankle in the presser
1-1
Okay. They will never get relegated.
We've reached maximum Spursiness
Spurs got themselves to Blame sat back against 10

Amd people on here think we should be worried about them

They'll finish 7th
Kane must be thinking how the feck have I wasted my career with these
He doesn’t need to think much, he signed that daft 6 year contract.
Unlikely.
That had to be the Spursiest of Spursy bullshit I ever did see.
Ahh well, we’re still not getting top 4 but Everton are out of the bottom 3. What a shit season it is shaping up to be
Spurs are just proving Conte right.
If Lloris actually moved he could have got that.
The ol' arthritis is probably flaring up with Hugo.
Spurs of Merseyside 1 Everton of north London 1

Ether

Great from the Liverpool fans. **** the Tories.

Boys did good.

Ref was a Manc c*nt. Chelsea fans are actually and literally evil. Hate them. Tories and Brexit voters. ****houses.

And Gary ****ing Neville can **** off and literally die. If I’m alive and he dies. I’ll have to take a few days off to celebrate. Kavanagh and Taylor can also provide a few happy drinking opportunities if they get run over or something
Taylor is such an inbred c*nt it’s unreal. HP Lovecraft levels of Innsmouth level of inbredness. Manc. c*nt.

But Gary Neville you horrible little inbred piece of smelly ****e. **** you. **** your family. **** your City. You inbred c*nt.

No Idea For Nickname

Close the thread.

And the football club.
Close the football club? Wow, just wow.
Henderson crossing it into Gomez sums up our attacking play.
This. Hahahaa!!! Klopp's face after that... Hhnnnsss!!!
A point at Stamford bridge never a bad thing. Decent result and a point closer to top 4. Bring on Sunday
one loss, one draw and I'll take one win
Not a bad point. Will restore some confidence.

Nothing else to see here. Have a cup of chamomile and go to bed.
How the feck is confidence being restored after that abysmal display??
Okay, I'm sorry. But aa... Is it just me or Joao Felix is a c*nt?

Fookin hell.

Positive, a point away at Chelsea. We started to pass the ball in their half after about ninety-two and one half minutes.

Remember some poor sods have to watch that back and "analyse" it. Bloody hell. You've got my sympathies.
Saturday here we come.
Arsenal won’t be there until Sunday but I still wouldn’t back us to win if we did show up on Saturday.

No Idea For Nickname

No more excuses, Klopp has obviously lost the dressing room.

Let’s hope FSG back Klopp with enough funds to change that.
Lost the dressing room. :lol:
Seriously?

The main problem is that the players are lacking confidence and when that happens you try to avoid the ball. You are never on the front foot as you hope somebody else will go for the ball and you rush your passes. Every second on the ball increases your anxiety.

Poor results breed low confidence that breeds poor performances.

Klopp losing the dressing room? Not one sign of it
Taylor could have easily sent Fabinho off but he didn't.
Yes he probably should have given him a second yellow but the first yellow wasn’t a yellow.
He booked Fab for being fouled !!!

Taylor was appalling, he fell for every Plastic hitting the deck and screaming! We had one - ONE! - free kick in the first half, seriously?
To be fair to Taylor you usually have to be capable of carrying the ball to win a free kick and none of our players seem able to do that
Joao Felix.
A La Liga mother of Shithouses

Moulded from the fires of the Simeone playbook and walks forward into the dirt naked, gesturing an imaginary yellow card
Would take him here in a heart beat, I really would.
Football is indefinite

No top club is ever finished.

Sometimes I think of the glory I'll miss when I'm gone, heroes who aren't born yet I'll never see. It gives me comfort and pain

Could win the league next 2/3 years of course who knows
Think Jota is overrated by some of our fans. If we got a decent offer for him I think it's worth considering.
I'd take a decent offer on pretty much anyone bar Ali and Darwin after this season to be honest
Mad the way both the players and coaching staff have actually gave up on this season. First Liverpool team I think I’ve ever seen do that in my lifetime at least.
Mentality monsters indeed.

Never seen a team fall apart mentally like this one has.
Neville's mom was desperate

He's looked at some stats and gone 'him' like a 14 year old on football manager
I said that Mudryk was the new Traore and he showed it again tonight. Chelsea are in a complete mess. They spent huge money with no strategy, brought in a manager who isn’t ready to manage at the level they need then they sack him after less than one season.
Sturridge looks amazing. Top Prada, Jacket Prada, even his gloves are from Prada.

Mr. Robot

Sir Gurner of Kloppy can't ever be criticised over at North Korea (RAWK). It's always going to be everything else but never their manager.

They have this weird thing about their managers where they won't have anything negative said about them. Unless it's Hodgson of course.

They're such a weird bunch of lunatics.

No Idea For Nickname

West Ham - Newcadtle
United - Brentford
Hoping Brentford go above Liverpool tonight?

Dilemmas, dilemmas!
Definitely supporting Brentford. United are less likely to drop points. Still can’t imagine Brentford finishing above us.
Yeah, my thoughts too.

Plus... MUFC finishing out of the top 4 after 'being in the title race' would be hilarious.
The state of that tunnel/corridor at Old Trafford.

F*cking scruffs!
Newcastle are a really well coached team.
Not sure on that
They work hard but aren’t particularly great to watch
Agree but they make the most of what they have. They don't give up many chances and they're clinical up top. It's good coaching.
They have a good back five and a world class midfielder in Bruno

I wouldn’t say they are well coached though
Mancs surrounding the ref again.
Mancs 1-0 up. :(
What an utter twat of a season.
The mancs not allowed offsides being given against them or something. Constantly paused replays of players blatantly offside and VAR just goes missing
We are now, if the scores stay as they are, 10 points behind Newcastle and United with 10 games left.
Are Brentford aware they're allowed to attack? I'm only going on stats but it looks like they've barely had a kick.
I'm watching and they've been shit

Worst i've seen them play, slow build up, misplaced passes and minimal chance creation
They aren’t that good
They're a good side. No ones saying they're world beaters but they're not that far off the top 6 places, with their squad that's VERY good
Loving the XG at Old Trafford
Man Utd - 0.05
Brentford - 0
:D
Must be a great watch
It's dull as f*ck. :D
Rice is the captain and meant to be a leader.

He’s defensively so bad. Always ball watching.
He’s the new Scott Parker. Being out of position and slow to read the game gives him a lot of work to do. To the casual fan busy=good.
The likes of Dan burn playing in the champions league :lol:
Newcastle will likely go on a ridiculous spending spree now this summer, the likes of Burn will be bit part players. Hooray for sportwashing.
They won’t go mad as be rules to follow :lol:
:lol::lol:They aren't owned by the Saudi's either i heard.
Think I'd take Dan Burn if I'm being honest
Well that's top 4 for us well and truly done.
Depressing. I was deep down hoping we'd do a final push but yeah looks mission impossible now.
It's not been happening for weeks. It's definitely not happening now.
I thought the Man Utd game was gonna be the turning point. But one of many false dawns this year

Chief123

They've reached that stage now where they would trade average defenders for their own players who featured in the Greatest Of All Time 11 from last season. It's beautiful to see.
Imagine Liverpool fans at the beginning of the season wishing they had Dan Burn in their team :lol:

Fair play to Burn, but he’s a bang average player who’s playing the football of his life in a well drilled system. He’ll be forgotten about in a year or two.

He’s having a Wes Morgan, Rob Huth, Fuchs type of season.

Dominos

They are absolutely beating Arsenal
If they had something to play for, and the slightest bit of momentum going into the game, I'd expect Liverpool to win.

However I think with a 10 point gap the doubts will be creeping in about whether it's even possible to rescue the season, and they're taking some serious negative momentum into the game.

Usually you have to back Liverpool at anfield in a big game but if ever there was a time for Arsenal to get a win it would be now.

bringbackbebe

If they had something to play for, and the slightest bit of momentum going into the game, I'd expect Liverpool to win.

However I think with a 10 point gap the doubts will be creeping in about whether it's even possible to rescue the season, and they're taking some serious negative momentum into the game.

Usually you have to back Liverpool at anfield in a big game but if ever there was a time for Arsenal to get a win it would be now.
They still have Europa league to play for. If United or City win the FA cup (95% chance of this), there's one additional spot for them. I know they think Europa league is below their dignity and they'd rather not play there, but that's a potential 30-40m additional revenue for them (prize money + match day revenue for playing an additional 6 home games). Them finishing outside top 6 will be hilarious and it'll take Klopp back to where he started in the first place.

RedRocket9908

They still have Europa league to play for. If United or City win the FA cup (95% chance of this), there's one additional spot for them. I know they think Europa league is below their dignity and they'd rather not play there, but that's a potential 30-40m additional revenue for them (prize money + match day revenue for playing an additional 6 home games). Them finishing outside top 6 will be hilarious and it'll take Klopp back to where he started in the first place.
If Liverpool win or draw their game in hand they'll move up to 7th which will be the Europa Conference League spot, it'll be hilarious if they end up playing in UEFA's 3rd tier competition next season after the complete lack of respect the arrogant gits show for UEFA's 2nd tier competition.

Ady87

Whenever I watch United this season they're shite but win anyway (7-0 aside). Do they ever actually play well?

Their midfield is barely better than ours and theyre a bombscare at tge back, but they must mask it better tactically or just be lucky.
We’d just had the most shots on goal of any team in any game this season and they say this. The delusion is worrying. We’ve been terrible loads this season - today wasn’t it.

No Idea For Nickname

PL match day thread

Manches7er Uni7ed V Everton 12:30 BTSport
Need Man Utd and Everton to draw I think.
Agreed.

I was gonna watch it, but my missus has work for me to do.
feck that need an Ev win

They aren't being flushed anyway
More chance of them getting flushed than us getting top 4 unfortunately
Maguire starts

It's on
It's criminal Seamus Coleman has been getting premier league wages for so long

He is the worst player in the league. Completely below prem standard, should've been relegated several times over now
This is gonna be a weird watch!

I suppose I want a draw with lots of dodgy tackles and a few reds.

Christmas has come early this year!
Miss of the season :lol:
Matter of time this

Everton are too shit
100 million for Antony hahahahaahaha.
Again. Jesus Christ, Everton are lucky that United have decided to have a game of who can miss the easiest chances.
Surely Man Utd can't keep squandering these counter-attacks
It's like watching Chelsea.
United lead, McTominay. To say it had been coming is an understatement.
WTF is Pickford smiling about
It’s obviously wind - he needs burping.
Took long enough. Pickford beaten at his near post
poor goalkeeping
Everton need goals to stay up
they have 23
Do Scousers from the City want Everton to go down?
Surely would be bad for the city
They can move to Manchester!
My relatives do, yes. And let's be brutally honest here, they haven't exactly done anything to make the city proud for the past 30 years, have they?
Everton are making United look like prime Barcelona here.
They only need to one long ball and they're in. Everton's setup is poor especially away from home.
Hahaha we have the first "SWAGGER" of the day. Apparently Sancho has now got his swagger back.
Happens every time he has a half decent game.
"What's that Sancho? You want me to cut your hands off, and use it as an ashtray?”
McTominay is such a thug.
Can someone please, for the love of god, explain to me how that isn't a booking. The game's not rigged at all though :lol::lol:
Game over,Everton ain't scoring 2.

United's current Laurel & Hardy cb pairing could be easily exploited as well,just not by Everton
Gerrin!! Hopefully there's a winner in Leicester - Bournemouth later, Forest can somehow fluke a result and West Ham win. Wolves win be nice too.

I expect every result to go wrong however.
Whenever I watch United this season they're shite but win anyway (7-0 aside). Do they ever actually play well?

Their midfield is barely better than ours and theyre a bombscare at tge back, but they must mask it better tactically or just be lucky.
Looks like Rashford has tweaked a groin muscle
Rashford re-using his pretending to be injured tactic only to turn up to the next game unscathed. It's gotta be the 15th or 16th time this year?

RedRocket9908

Rashford re-using his pretending to be injured tactic only to turn up to the next game unscathed. It's gotta be the 15th or 16th time this year?
As if Rashford is going to pretend he is injured and come off in a game where he hasnt scored and still has a good chance of scoring.

Loon

:lol:
They are utterly shell shocked by their precipitous drop off. I’ve never seen such a steep fall so fast.

It’s beautiful.

Mr. Robot

To be fair, RAWK reads like our footy threads these days.

“the game is corrupt!”

“how is that not a foul! The ref has been bribed!”

“refs always hate Utd!”

You will see those exact type of posts in the Caf Premier League fixtures thread this weekend.

Ady87

Their match day reaction thread for yesterday is full of literally hundreds of posts saying how bad Arsenal are.

They’re 29 points clear of Liverpool, who again pick and choose who to raise their game against. Liverpool have 3 losses and 2 draws since the 7-0. Terrible.

crossy1686

career ending
Looks like TAA is leaving then:
Think the future is Trent partnering his mate Jude in midfield.
Sure...
I'm not worried about him, i compared him to Marcelo earlier on in this thread, put a good athletic midfield and a team around him and he'll shine for many more seasons.
He is the best attacking right back in the world
He's the weak link of our defence. He's been targeted all season by the opposition. Klopp seriously needs to start thinking about reinventing him.
On the linesman:
Clattenberg being quoted widely claiming the linesman was "scared" and "acted in self-defence". The whitewash is truly underway.
That is utterly, irredeemably mortifying.

So if a player headbutts another player who squares up to him it's fine because it's only self defence? Or if the referee starts handing out knuckledusters everytime he gets absolutely surrounded by baying players who are screaming in his face (which we as a club never do, btw), all good? fecking nonsense.

Robbo walks over to him and maybe brushes against his arm so he's justified in throwing an elbow? You'd get done for assault in the real world.

If the linesmen is scared by that he probably shouldn't leave his house, lest he be elbowing anyone who looks at him funny on the street out of fear for his safety.
I saw this happen live and I literally couldn’t believe my eyes. Surreal, the mask slipped there.
Mask slipped with the Lineker story, they're a tool of the Tory culture war department now
Robbo has gently rested his hand on the official’s forearm. The reaction is massively over the top.
There were a couple of journalists with the clear brief defending the linesman and blaming Robertson.
Clattenburg basically doing everything to defend him. "Robertson provoked him" "I don't think he meant to catch Robertson" "all angles suggest Robertson initiated the contact" amongst the gems from what was a truly dreadful referee.
Robertson was also on his own - united and city is normal coming with multiple players - screaming in the refs face and wants to intimidate.
He elbowed him, that’s not bizarre, it’s un-fecking-belieable, and he should be suspended, and investigated conisdering his previous with LFC.
He was one of the officials in that Spurs game when Robbo was sent off and Kane wasn’t, and there was a blatant peno not given, and Klopp rightly gave Tierny a piece of his mind after.

Anyway, I fully expect nothing will happen, it’ll be turned somehow on Robbo and this prick will be back officiating in a week or so.
To be honest it's not even an elbow, it's more a forearm smash. An elbow usually comes from a player trying to use leverage to push someone away. If that was the case the arm goes into Robbo's midriff. The lino has gone straight for his face. It was an assault.
It was a natural reaction,somebody should check on his wife.
Crikey, shouts of legal action after a bit of fisticuffs

Games gone completely soft
Please find me an example of a referees assistant elbowing a player in the face and not facing any consequences from a time when the game hadn't "gone soft".
That's gross misconduct in any workplace and out the door you go. If Robbo did that, I'd have no issues if he got sacked for it.
Big hard Souness...
Can you imagine how hard Souness would've hit the lino had it been him ?
You can't just elbow someone in the face and get away with it. If i did that tomorrow in my job i'd be sacked and rightfully so. As others have said if the roles are reserved Robertson is looking at a lengthy ban at the very least. It's shithouse cowardly behaviour from the official
Whilst that is true do you not think the linesman would want him charged if other way around? by law that is ABH i know, my brother got done for it
Robbo shouldn't have put hands on him (hence the correct yellow) but if another player swings an elbow it's a red. The ref can't send off his lino, I'd imagine he'll be warned about his future conduct and won't be seen for a while.

Anyone claiming the lino should be sacked is a bit weird, surely you should want any player sacked for a similar offence.
Obsessed:
Where was Fernandes yellow then
His was a red card offence but that's another argument.
If you did that at work you would be sacked and possibly arrested (not asking for that),so he absolutely should be sacked & anybody saying that he shouldn't is a bit weirder.

TsuWave

Didn’t know where to drop this, but it’s a classic:

lsd

The Oracle
Has today's RAWK meltdown begun yet ir are they waiting until after they lose to Leeds tomorrow?

I was thinking earlier till I saw it advertised for tomorrow night that I haven't noticed the two scummy teams playing over the weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.