RAWK Goes Into Meltdown - Quadruple Watch 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Witchking

Liverpool can feck off. Bastards! Hope they get to play in the conference League. Please make it happen universe.

Chief123

Is their capitulation worse than Chelsea’s after winning the title with Jose?

Scousers were on the brink of the quadruple just last season to now looking like a bottom half team.

LordSpud

How the feck we managed to lose 7-0 against this shitty
Im starting to believe we threw it after 2-0 to keep the energy levels down. We had just beat West Ham and had that Europa League game to come. 2-0 or 7-0 was just 3 points either way. I cant honestly see any explanation for it.

Mou Mou Land

I actually have sympathy for the following statements. It annoys the hell out of me that journalists ignore this and praise them to the skies:-
'What's mad is the way everyone keeps pretending that city aren't being investigated for cooking the books.'
'Yeah it's bonkers isn't. City are likely** to be sanctioned and potentially relegated for outright cheating and people are making out they are the best team ever.'

Last edited:

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Im starting to believe we threw it after 2-0 to keep the energy levels down. We had just beat West Ham and had that Europa League game to come. 2-0 or 7-0 was just 3 points either way. I cant honestly see any explanation for it.
Nah, Liverpool didn't play that well, three of the goals were flukes.

Steve Bruce

I actually have sympathy for the following statements. It annoys the hell out of me that journalists ignore this and praise them to the skies:-
I agree with the sentiment that it's not talked about enough by the mainstream, but that doesn't take away how good the team actually is. It's a class above when they're focused and it's not peps or the players fault that the administration/owners of the club are corrupt.

When you watch that lot, you see that we're a number of players short of reaching their level.

Hopefully they get hammered with these charges but they are the yardstick we need to better

crossy1686

career ending
You’re not allowed to write about ongoing cases or investigations as it could sway the jury. This has always been the case, no one is ignoring it and I’m sure people will have plenty to say once the verdict has been reached.

Nevilles.Wear.Prada

Supports
JDT
I agree with the sentiment that it's not talked about enough by the mainstream, but that doesn't take away how good the team actually is. It's a class above when they're focused and it's not peps or the players fault that the administration/owners of the club are corrupt.

When you watch that lot, you see that we're a number of players short of reaching their level.

Hopefully they get hammered with these charges but they are the yardstick we need to better
You don’t think its teeny tiny bit their fault accepting payments and salary thru offshore accounts and most probably laundering money and avoiding taxes?

Mou Mou Land

You’re not allowed to write about ongoing cases or investigations as it could sway the jury. This has always been the case, no one is ignoring it and I’m sure people will have plenty to say once the verdict has been reached.
Your namesake is the worst offender! :)

Chief123

Carragher calling out his beloved darlings one after another each week nowadays. He needs a meltdown thread of his own.

crossy1686

career ending
Carragher calling out his beloved darlings one after another each week nowadays. He needs a meltdown thread of his own.

This is hilarious and will in no way help Liverpool be better, but this is what most of the people in here want Neville to do on a weekly basis.

bosskeano

not to defend Pep but wasn't he in his coaches box doing that celebrating and they walked into his area????

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Delaney linking us with Gallagher - oh dear.
Which one? The mouthy one or the semi talented songwriter?
The big question is how much does a chancer like Delaney charge players agents for this kind of reputation fluffing
Is Rodgers back?
Thought it was an April fools myself.

He’s one player I’d be strongly against us signing. He’s so middle of the road, average.
If we are after him and Mount for real, it shows to me we have real money problems - going after players because they are cheaper than usual.

IF this is all true, then I expect Mount, Gallagher, and Kone. It's better but that's really not good enougb
Delaney routinely spouts transfer nonsense, which hopefully this is. He’s good on sportswashing to be fair, but not transfers. Enjoyed his walk back on his Paul Mitchell exclusive the other week, less than two hours after posting it.
To be fair, I enjoyed Gallagher at Palace and his stats are way stronger than I expected. But I still don’t expect it to be true.
His goals and assists were high but he ran scolding hot. Most of his goals were freak screamers. You can’t make a living at a challenger with that. Works for a midtable side if you ram in a few a season and look good on MOTD.
Id take him over any of our current midfield players - at least he will press and have a go .

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
One of the funniest things involving Pool was when a United fan phoned Radio5, imitated their accent and started ranting about Rafa and Kenny getting destroyed by Sir Alex. They're going down again and once we're back on top I hope there will be another call.

Mou Mou Land

Them being disappointed in signing Gallagher and Mount on the cheap may actually be a sign Liverpool are trying to go big on Bellingham and then fill out the rest of the midfield with cheaper options.
Hey Jude, we could only afford you, but you are so good that we have surrounded you by crap so.............

All together now - 'La la la la la la la, la la la la, Hey Jude, and fade.......................

A perfect combination of his name AND the Scousers favourite word from a song made by Scousers [who wisely buggered off and stayed in London and Surrey as soon as they could] :)

Steve Bruce

You don’t think its teeny tiny bit their fault accepting payments and salary thru offshore accounts and most probably laundering money and avoiding taxes?
I know Mancini got paid from a 3rd party as well as directly from the club, but I don't know how many players or if Pep got the same treatment.

I'm not going to speculate on what involvement or knowledge the players have until we know the facts and not just snippets and rumours.

Son

They’ve won there 7up trophy for the season they are done caring it seems :lol:

It’s back to normal for them anyways. The Klopp years have been something of anomaly considering their budget.

That Coutinho sale really helped them out granted a few years back.

Suedesi

Nah, Liverpool didn't play that well, three of the goals were flukes.
For sure - saw that game again, and first half we played a lot better than them. Got sucker punched in the 40th minute whilst Bruno, Rashford missed clear chances. Second half was one of those when every single bounce went their way and we lost our cool. I'm honestly not that bothered 1-0, 7-0, it's still zero points at the end of the day (and I don't care about the memes, "banter"). More pissed about dropping points at Palace and losing to Arsenal in the last minute - that derailed our slim chances.

redcucumber

For sure - saw that game again, and first half we played a lot better than them. Got sucker punched in the 40th minute whilst Bruno, Rashford missed clear chances. Second half was one of those when every single bounce went their way and we lost our cool. I'm honestly not that bothered 1-0, 7-0, it's still zero points at the end of the day (and I don't care about the memes, "banter"). More pissed about dropping points at Palace and losing to Arsenal in the last minute - that derailed our slim chances.
Why the Christ would you go out of your way to rewatch that game?

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
Why don’t you watch it one more time to be sure.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
No, why would he?
They are in desperate need of signings. If they don’t get top 4 not only will they be less attractive to potential signings, they will also have considerably less money to spend. The likelihood is that they’re going to be competing with us under new owners looking to make a statement. With Newcastle with Saudi money, Chelsea will continue to spend, Arsenal are seemingly back, Tottenham will be looking to compete once more, City rich as ever.

Their key players are already wearing. VVD is finished, Henderson doesn’t have much left in the tank, Salah is hot and cold and putting the numbers up but looks close to being spent. TAA and Robertson need competition badly.

It really wouldn’t be a surprise to see him assess his situation the same and realise he’s not going to achieve anything over the next few seasons and call it a day.

Chief123

This thread has some serious potential in the next 14 days.

Chelsea away
Arsenal home
Leeds away

It’s very feasible they can lose all 3 with the way they are playing. That would be 5 defeats in a row. Not sure when that last happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.