RAWK Goes Into Meltdown - Quadruple Watch 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

crossy1686

career ending
About Trent:
Absolutely fcking useless on their 4th goal.
And their first.
Shitting out of that 50/50 for their second goal was a f##king disgrace and changed the game.
Made Grealish look world class.

Nuff said really.
Needs replacing or a new RB bringing in so he won't constantly phone it in.
What's happened to him? His attitude stinks - big time Charlie.
I never thought i would say this but we need a rightback, he has gone backwards badly, gonna have to move him to midfield and buy a RB or dare i say sell him for one that can defend.
all teams overload the right side because they know trent cant defend

mu4c_20le

Yep we got beat. We are in a transition period, city just brought in their other team players.
Unfortunately, because the market has been distorted by Abu Dhabi, United, Chelsea and Saudi,we cannot but a whole new midfield.
We have punched above our weight for 7 seasons now. We went toe to toe with the cheats of City and Chelsea and were successful.
Klopp has tried to refresh the defence when he brought in Konate and Tsimi, he refreshed the forwards with Jota Nunez and Diaz and now Gakpo, unfortunately he can only do so much with the comparatively limited funds we have when up against the oli cheats.
People writing us off and moaning about spineless players need to give their heads a wobble. That city team were more like last years team with out the big lad up front and £100m bench players filling in. Our lads have given every last ounce over the past few seasons. This time last year we were battling on all fronts. Slagging them off for lack of effort is two faced. They can’t help it if their legs have gone, and shouting at them for being lazy or spineless is just not fair.
Klopp knows the answers. He will do everything in his power to sort it.
Moaning about it might make you feel better, but this was always going to be a wild ride under Klopp. Don’t stop believing in him now
Yeah we really fecked up the market going for Casemiro while they went for Darwin Nunez.

crossy1686

career ending
Post Match:

Did well to keep it to 4 in the end. Yay
Another spinless performance. The shit thing is I'm not even surprised or mad about it
I need anti-depressants after watching that.
Pathetic.

A lot of these crabs need legging next season and we start fresh.
Our midfield needs investment. Our defense needs an exorcism. A pack of mentality monsters who have collectively lost their minds.

feck this season. Can't wait for it to end.
Pure shite again

Where is our plan b, same crap week after week.

Substitutions make us look worse every game.
We're not a very good team. Massive rebuild needed in the summer and with no CL it's going to be a challenge.
Great start to the weekend, good performance. Arthur MoTM.
Think the league might just be out of reach this year to be honest
Remember midfields. I miss those.
Beaten by the better team and coach today, a lot if soul searching required. Can't just spend our way out of this.
Says it all I feel relieved it’s been “only” 4-1
Can we just end the season now?
Pretty simple equation for me, if they're not going to at least try I'm not going to waste my time on them.

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
Yeah we really fecked up the market going for Casemiro while they went for Darwin Nunez.
They can't wait to blame Abu Dhabi, Qatar and Saudi Arabia. Dying for United to be bought by Qatar so they have an excuse, so they are the good guys :(.

Christ I hope it doesn't happen.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
Think the league might just be out of reach this year to be honest :lol: :lol:

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Outclassed
Mentality Monsters!!!
Did well to keep it to 4 in the end. Yay
Not good enough. Competed the first half, didn’t even come out the tunnel for the 2nd
Another spinless performance. The shit thing is I'm not even surprised or mad about it
need anti-depressants after watching that.
Our midfield needs investment. Our defense needs an exorcism. A pack of mentality monsters who have collectively lost their minds.

feck this season. Can't wait for it to end.
We're not a very good team. Massive rebuild needed in the summer and with no CL it's going to be a challenge.

Subs came way too late as well. Elliot in midfield is criminal.
Great start to the weekend, good performance. Arthur MoTM.
Think the league might just be out of reach this year to be honest
City timewasting on 55 minutes.

Referee threw the game when he allowed an offside goal and didn’t send Rodri off.

Premier League. Bent as feck as always. Shittest league in the world. Even Italy was never this obvious. Even second half every time they dove - insta freekick. We’re getting dragged over everytime we get the ball.. Play on..
Disappointed we didn’t just go for it and boot them off the park to be honest. We are far, far too nice. We have no fire or passion. Just let them walk all over us. Should have had some hard tackles on De Bruyne and Grealish. Give them something to fecking moan about. We didn’t even make a tackle second half. What is the mentality of a team that wouldn’t want to give Grealish a fecking kick?

Commentators are hilarious on BT. Gatkpo ‘That’s a dive’ - nothing at all when Grealish and that cheating c*nt De Bruyne are diving all over the place.

Disappointed with the loss, but we need more fight and guts and bottle. This has been a great team, but we get fouled every game and just accept it. We get booted up and down and get dragged over and shoved about and we just accept it and never give it back. I don’t want a ‘dogs of war’ but we need to stand up for ourselves. fecking hate it when our players go off and shake hands with c*nts like De Bruyne and Grealish when they have been cheating wankstains for 90 minutes. I’d rather they got told to get to feck to be honest.
Says it all I feel relieved it’s been “only” 4-1
A complete shambles of a season from us.

We're done this season no chance of CL next season we are too easy to play against and our away record is horrible
2nd half was fecking disgusting from us. So depressing because the first half showed so much promise.

All on Arsenal now to keep
Probably one of the weakest teams in the league mentally this season, to go along with the massive decline in quality and intensity
Pretty simple equation for me, if they're not going to at least try I'm not going to waste my time on them.
This was reminiscent of the Real Madrid games where we just can't match a top team for 90 mins anymore
Hopefully the ESL idea comes back, only this time it means leaving the Premier League.

crossy1686

career ending
More post match:

Bringing on ox and Milner is not the actions of a progressive club
Hopefully the ESL idea comes back, only this time it means leaving the Premier League.
Game was over after 46 minutes
Miserable watch even though I’ve lowered my expectations. Decision makers have presided over one of the worst drops off ever - hopefully they’re not the same guys in charge of the rebuild
Fed up having my weekend ruined by these.

Most of them dont seem arsed.
May make it a bit easier to get on the European ticket ladder next season, on a positive note.
Decided to power wash the patio rather than watch the match, correct decision.
Can't class that as anything different than the mancs at Anfield other than the final score.
How many times per season can you be shown on BT at 12.30- is there a limit? Asking for a friend who has had lots of weekends ruined this season
Can't be confident we'll improve next seaosn to be honest. Unless something drastic happens
This squad needs about 6-7 top quality players. We'll not get that in one summer, but that's what it needs.
TAA being at fault twice for the same goal is quite an achievement.

No Idea For Nickname

Klopp has turned us from a team playing for top 4, to being world beaters, to back playing for 4th place

We are probably the same if not worse than when he came in

Don't think I can take watching Trent get rinsed by every single left winger any longer, it's painful to watch

acolyte

Can't wait for that Jordanian youtuber's reaction to the goals. "Yaaa Allah! We are rubbish!"

No Idea For Nickname

Just hope don’t qualify for Europe at all. Don’t need any Thursday nights in Uzbekistan while we’re trying to bed people in.
Maybe it just got punished more today3

VVD is starting to grate
He pulls his foot back out of the way instead of trying to stop Grealish's goal :lol:
I think he thought Alisson was going to save it. TAA made no effort to track Grealish and that’s where I’d focus on. You can’t just give up when you lose the ball
Look at Trent for the 4th goal.
Was not arsed to chase Girlish. Free ride to shoot.
And VDV wasn't arsed to stop the shot at all.
i mean why is that? why the mentality is gone? This is something we should figure that out
That second half we played like it was a testimonial

Hoof the ball

He's actually a decent guy to bullshit & banter with on YouTube. That said :lol:
His reactions are definitely genuine and not contrived, too. You can tell the way he is constantly rubbing his face with both hands. That's definitely rage suppression! He's a slow cooker reaction. You can see it internally bubbling up; you've just gotta remain for the overspill!

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
His reactions are definitely genuine and not contrived, too. You can tell the way he is constantly rubbing his face with both hands. That's definitely rage suppression! He's a slow cooker reaction. You can see it internally bubbling up; you've just gotta remain for the overspill!
That's the best way to watch him, little vignettes back to back to back. Shows the percolation!

Loon

:lol:
They can't wait to blame Abu Dhabi, Qatar and Saudi Arabia. Dying for United to be bought by Qatar so they have an excuse, so they are the good guys :(.

Christ I hope it doesn't happen.
The flip of that is most are terrified that Qatar will buy United. Not that I want it either, mind

No Idea For Nickname

Serious questions need to be asked about key players. Virgil’s been terrible.

Anyway, for all the meetings and training we are doing nothing is changing. Attitude is poor throughout the squad.
Any wonder no one wants to buy/ invest in us watching that shite.
No one wants to because the asking price is too high
They don't want to sell! They want some mug to come in give them a billion for like 10% of the club.

Klopp will spend the last few years of his contract battling for 6th becuase of these Boston pricks.
Give FSG et al all the pelters they deserve for not spending and planning ahead better, but whatever the feck is going on with our individual defending has nothing to do with money. There's a knock-on effect from having a cheesecloth midfield, but it doesn't account for everything going on behind it. It's diabolical what has happened to us defensively, and mentally. feck.
Can't be confident we'll improve next seaosn to be honest.
It's not going to be very hard to improve from this. Not hard at all. Three new midfielders who can run would improve this squad instantly.
Get rid of everyone who doesn’t cut it anymore.
Gosh where would you start? Who to keep?

Alisson, Konate, Diaz, Nunez, Gakpo, Jota and probably Salah. None of our midfield and very few of our defence.
Nothing new learned today and the top 4 ship had pretty much sailed already. So, pride aside, nothing much lost.

Hopefully it can at least serve to strengthen the resolve of Klopp and the owners that major change is unavoidable
Sure at least they'll all be laughing in training mid week with a random nutmeg or other high jinks.
No they won’t they’ll be busy losing to a shitty Chelsea team.
I cleaned the fishpond.
Silly lapses of concentration cost us dear - we could have put them to the sword today.
That 2nd goal was a disaster for us.
Robertson didn’t look his usual self at all.
That's the problem..he did look his usual self, he's been shite for months now and Kostas still can't get a start...
Neither of them have been arsed all season. TAA’s facial expressions tell us everything we need to know. And VVD’s continual jogging and backing off players because he’s too afraid of being dribbled past also tells us everything we need to know.
What's mad is the way everyone keeps pretending that city aren't being investigated for cooking the books.
Yeah it's bonkers isn't. City are likely** to be sanctioned and potentially relegated for outright cheating and people are making out they are the best team ever.
Tough act to beat cheats especially as we are in obviously decline.

Didn't watch it, saw it was 1-1 on here then picked some friends up from Town. Looked into The Jac to catch the score just as Grealish scored the 4th.

These days though I'm far from arsed. Just chilling now watching the Snooker.

No Idea For Nickname

Unbelievably, that game has managed to elevate my dislike of Josep Guardiola to even greater heights.

And I really, really didn't think that was possible.

Horrible little twat of a man.
A day is coming for Man City and Pep Guardiola, my friend. I don't know when it will be, but it's coming. A day when they're going to be exposed for being the biggest, classless, cheating, frauds the game has ever seen, and be punished accordingly for it. And it's going to be absolutely glorious
I want to hear Klopp call out some of these shitbags. No waffle BS answers. Call them out, and then sit them out.
He won’t do that. Just not his style.
Instead we’ll see a few social media posts about how “it simply isn’t good enough”. And that will be followed up by top bins videos from midweek training
Hate listening to Rio's vengeful lust talking about our losses

He's really lost any sort of professional neutrality

Winrar

How on earth did we lose 7-0 to this shower of shit? Really feels like glitch in the matrix now.

No Idea For Nickname

It’s alright! I only managed the first 3 pages of the post match thread then I got busy so it’s over to you!
Only 7 pages today, they gave up for this season, but will be back back next! They were very busy doing everything except watching their team.

I clearly picked the right day to do the garden instead of watching the match
Worst part about this result for me is I've grown to expect it and I'm not even surprised or disappointed

Big transitional season next year and beyond. Lets hope Jurgen gets 100% backing.
First half we held our own.
2nd half, that goal straight away killed us.
We have a worse away record than Southampton this season.
Disgraceful, that.
listening to jurgen there i feel so bad for him, i think if fsg dont put thier hands deep in thier pockets he is gonna go, and to be honest i cant blame him
That bit at the end from Jurgens post match "I'm not sure we would have won today against 10 men" sums it up for me. Though he pointed out earlier on the 4 players that did ok as Allisson, Gakpo, Henderson and Fab. Not really sure I would agree with the last two.
Hope he had his tongue in cheek for that.
I think he meant attitude wise, at least that's what I hope for
That's massively worrying if true and is my big fear for this summer that he can't bring himself to replace those two

Another zero tackle outing for Hendo who continues to offer nothing defensively.
Top 4 is gone now right? Feels like we cannot drop many more points and we've shown at no point this season we're able to go on a long run.
Depends how the rest of the weekend goes, still 11 games to go. Anything can happen, but we haven't set ourselves up for success.
Yep, a Europa spot would be an amazing achievement from here given how we are playing. Hopefully we can do that at least but I have big doubts.
Unless we beat both Chelsea and Arsenal - yes. I don’t give a feck either. We don’t deserve it.
I don't care if we deserve it or not, I still want to see us get it.
Could we actually end up in that Conference League? Who qualifies for that? 7th place?
The way Fulham/Brentford/Brighton are all sticking around it's a definite possibility. I think it's 5th and 6th for Europa League and 7th for the Conference League. Remember Brighton could finish below 7th and win the cup which means they'd get one of the Europa spots. Not actually sure if they'd just take one of the two spots, or become the 3rd team to get it, with Conference League football dropping down to 8th. With us performing well in the league in recent years I'd sort of tuned out of Europa League qualifying spots and what happens below

I'd be alright with us in the Europa League, good level for some squad players and youngsters to get minutes in, not to mention a great chance of winning the thing, but it'd be pretty shameful being in the Conference League. I pray we aren't the first of the big Prem teams to have to play in the 3rd rate competition.
They concede a goal and they just stop bothering. Surely this is unacceptable for a Liverpool team to have players who do that?
Unacceptable for any team to be like that. But it has happened all year...not not bothering. But just a collective sadness of pity

crossy1686

career ending
On Robertson:

Pathetic today , just runs around like a headless chicken.
Quietly been an issue a lot this season- poor defensively and offering nothing with the ball
A big problem going forward, literally. As for his defending, better not go there.
All the calls for Trent needing a genuine ‘back up’ are a little redundant when he’s been stinking the gaff out all season and still starts every week
He’s just as bad as trent. Always been very limited on the ball with decent delivery but feck me everything from him screams championship level player.

FeedTheGoat

Supports
Man City
What do they think of their mega flop Arthur having a giggle with Pep after the equalizer?

No Idea For Nickname

Their match day thread

Quite clearly this thumb looking c*nt in the middle of our game hasn't got the balls to upset his paymasters and send Rodri off for the most blatant yellow card challenge you'll see all season.
Grealish is fecking vile, the biggest diver I have ever seen
I don't often wish career ending injuries on players, but if one player ever deserved it...........
Arsenalfan said:
It’s a fecking joke, I’ve seen xhaka get sent off 4 times for what rodri did there. Ref bottled it and city are diving all over the place.

Well played Liverpool standing up to their cheating
Our heads dropped after the ref allowed Rodri to stay on the pitch. Understandable really as it was clear from then on there was only one outcome to this.
ahhhh, yes.. the good old ref excuse
It's a fact. But carry on.
It is a fact. But still no excuse for that shit show of a second half. They just gave up, no fight and no clue
Can't be disappointed if you weren't expecting anything from this game. End of the season can't come quick enough
Last season completely fecked us up mentally.

If you could start from scratch and say we're going to build a new team, how many of this squad do you pick? So much work needs doing and one superstar of Bellingham's level and potential isn't going to fix this.
I'll be honest, it fecked me up mentally too. It's mad to say about professional football but it actually destroyed me mentally. I have a friend who works making those "banter" videos for Paddy power and he showed me one that will likely be released today about a Liverpool fan in a bar talking to Arsenal fans warning them about Man City and listening to him list out what's happened to us the last few years I actually felt sick. Sitting in Anfield last May killed me. I can't even remember Paris. Mightn't be AS bad if it wasn't against actual cheats and us being so good that before the cheats we'd have been the greatest team of all time. So if it's destroyed me, a fan, this badly mentally imagine what it's done to the players involved.

Then you see Ped celebrating that equaliser dragging ours into it and nobody even pushed him away. We're timid. Someone should have put him on his arse.

The game is still on in the background and as I type this I've been listening to "ooooooh OLE!" from these scum for about 5 solid minutes. This Liverpool team is six feet under. It's heartbreaking.
It's also the reality into allowing states to own football clubs, its been said many times but too many people don't want to listen.
Totally - they can't ignore the £££. I think we're past the tipping point as well now, the soul of the game has long departed - in the Premier League at least
Ah piss off Arsenal.
Really ?
You want the cheats to win the league?
I do.

Please don't hate me.

I want the Gooners to feel our pain. Sorry, but I do.

I hate those Abu Dhabi c*nts with a passion too - but I want all those fans of other clubs who were 'Anyone but Liverpool' to feel it.
I give up. City fans spent the match singing their shitty songs about us and you still want them to win. Whatever.
To each their own.

ALL clubs' fans (except Palace and Brighton) sing their shitty anti-LFC songs.

If Liverpool can't win the league, I want MCFC to win it for the next 10 years.

If we're gonna have a farce of a league... lets have a farce of a league.

Like I said (wrote) to each their own
Arsenal are most certainly not a pleasant alternative, that needs taking into account. Really unpleasant team, an increasingly vile fanbase and the less said about Partey the better (literally)
Still better than Abu Dhabi. But everyone to their own.
They are but it’s not hard to see why there’s a general apathy, or thinking feck it if it’s not us let someone else feel the annoyance. Whoever wins, it’s a deeply unpleasant champion.
Dive so tired of this…want arsenal to beat the sportswashing cheats but that’s a dive
Maybe I'm just in a bad mood after earlier but Arsenal are the spawniest c*nts. Theyve been shite here and yet Ayling has a brainfart and they're leading. To think Arteta will have as many titles as Klopp after this lukewarm season is so irritating.
Brighton above us with a game in hand
Get to feck redmen
They’ll focus on the cuo (hooefully). It’s the rest of the top 11 we have to worry about…
Its a stupid chellenge but hes launched himself to the ground. I dont mind players going down easily but thats pathetic.
It's no worse than what Grealish did multiple times in our game and each time was rewarded with a free kick.
yes Jill completely agree …sadly it’s destroyed the game. These young players are rich and care little about the game because its gets them more results…more fame ….more money.
Jesus has mastered diving

Just got barely touched and went down screaming, rolled around and threw a little hissy fit at a Leeds player who told him to get up
Made me remember the one he won against us. Emoji faced prick.
Bournemouth [2] - 1 Fulham; Dominic Solanke 79’ - https://dubz.co/video/058f98
Biggest goal he's ever scored for Liverpool
Not a good set of results for EFC at the moment :D
A draw between Brighton and Brentford isn't the worst result.;)
What a depressing sentence
Indeed.
F*cking sad isn't it. :(

crossy1686

career ending
What do they think of their mega flop Arthur having a giggle with Pep after the equalizer?
Already on it:
Shaking hands with Pep after him celebrating in Tsimikas’ face. Could we just send him back now instead of being a rehab centre for him?
Is this for real? Great character, gone in summer yet he’s preferred before Jones or Carvalho

It is real... The feck
He's on a tourist visa, just taking in all the sights
Shithouse for that move with Guardiola.

What a pointless loan.
Should have realised he was a knobhead when he had a long term injury from speeding his Ferrari and missed a month because of chlamydia.
He should be forced to apologize and should never even make the bench. United made Weghorst apologize for touching a fecking sign.
Hope he gets a proper injury and fecks off back where he came from.
A predictably utterly pointless signing indicative of a lot what is wrong at this football club
Big charlie itjandie comes to mind, just pay/feck him off and get rid.. meaningless from the beginning and now comes forward as a bit of a dick after collecting wages sitting on his bike or whatever..

beggars belief who thought this was a good signing..
Liverpool have a € 37.5 million option to buy

Who from Juventus inserted this into the terms

They might have well just put £37.50
MOTM today.
This guy is hilarious. Came here, did absolutely feck all and made more money than any of us will make this year. Real definition of stealing a living
Guardiola taking the piss out of Tsmikas, and you shake his hand afterwards.. Massive twat that should be shipped out - pay him out and get rid.. It is against everything Klopp stands for. Melo won the lottery and its time to get rid
Hope this twat doesn’t make the bench again to be frank.

Status
Not open for further replies.