RAWK Goes Into Meltdown - Quadruple Watch 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

SinNombre

That result will look more and more strange as the season continues. The definition of an outlier.
This game was a bigger xG differential than the game at Anfield. Based on xG, the Anfield game should have ended 3-1, but variance happens as well as reversion to the mean with the results.

Tyrion

That result will look more and more strange as the season continues. The definition of an outlier.
Impossible. Souness was very clear about that being the definitive measure of both teams. Every other result is luck.

Tyrion

Subconscious acknowledgement of their need for an Antony type player?
Spine and mentality is the first insult of clueless, angry fans. Their problem is their team is old and too slow to press like Klopp wants Mentality is the only thing they still have.

Chief123

As much as I hate Liverpool this is low low class from Pep. He always seemed a classy manager so it's strange watching him clowning like this.
Pep is weird but Tsimikas has clearly said something to him first when he covers his mouth. Pep is probably giving him some back.

Vanrouge

Spine and mentality is the first insult of clueless, angry fans. Their problem is their team is old and too slow to press like Klopp wants Mentality is the only thing they still have.
Agree with you, although I was having a dig at their spelling of "spineless." I should have added this: :lol:

SAFMUTD

What the feck was that, did he think his players were passing him by and realized to late they were Liverpool players? Otherwise, this is omega tone def idiocy from him.
It's borderline an incitation por violence, those Liverpool have no blood in them otherwise I can easily see it become an altercation.

crossy1686

career ending
I've never seen him acting like this, what he did today is expected from someone like Mourinho or Conte. Not Pep.
"Happy new year!"
Chasing Redmond down the touchline to tell him how "good of a player he was" after he kept City quiet all match
Making a big deal out of his Catalan ribbon while refusing to comment on any other political issues
He regularly makes sly comments about other managers and players
He's a prickly twat whenever a team sit deep and don't roll over for City
There's a bunch of shit and Bayern and Barcelona I can't be bothered to get in to as well.
Then there's cheating of course, and acting like he's the victim all the time.

Last edited:

dpansheth

We bottled it pure and simple. Our team still has an element of shitting themselves and rolling over. Hopefully ETH can sort it out.
Personally thats ETH’s “2nd biggest challenge”. First challenge was to get them play to a progressive plan.
Second win something and challenge almost every trophy.
Third would be to remove such jitters against domestic rivals.

TheReligion

Abusive
They can't wait to blame Abu Dhabi, Qatar and Saudi Arabia. Dying for United to be bought by Qatar so they have an excuse, so they are the good guys :(.

Christ I hope it doesn't happen.
Don’t worry. They’ll never be the good guys. Their history tells us that.

Status
Not open for further replies.