RAWK Goes Into Meltdown - Quadruple Watch 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoof the ball

Please remember that Liverpool operate by the Uruguayan code of conduct, and in Uruguay that is a tap of appreciation
I recall someone on here trying to defend Fabinho by stating that Fabinho was pushing off the referee because he was worried the ref was going to back up into him.

What a crock of baloney. Fabinho invaded the referee's space to the minutest inch.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
If they lose today, it's going to be because they want Everton to go down.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Well done, it's your fault they're stuffing Leeds.

You realise people will be worried they're going to overtake us and finish 3rd now, don't you?

This is all on you :mad:
If they finish 3rd, i'll tattoo your face on my face. Promise.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
I wonder did their change opinion about handball in 24 hours. There was outrage about Maguire's hand.

RedRocket9908

RAWK said:
So, the Bellinghams decided to cash in, after all. I don't blame them, it is how the World is these days ...
RAWK said:
I don't blame them either, when they discovered that Liverpool were not serious about making a deal happen. The table stakes were always £100 million. You either entertain that, or you walk away. Now let's see what we actually do instead.
RAWK said:
Hey, Jude, you won't get me down,
We'll sign Ugarte, then make him better,
His heat map says he runs all over the park,
Well that's a start, to make us better

Na na na nananana, nannana

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
fecking robbed again
Fantastic for Bobby to score but the impossible task really was this time. No CL next season
With CL footy now 99% gone we shouldn't let a few wins in a row butter over the fact that massive changes are still needed in the summer. Roll on the transfer window.

Thanks for the memories Bobby and James. You will be missed. :'(
Desperately poor performance made even worse by the disgraceful officiating.

The sort of game that makes you fall out of love with football. Everything about that other than Bobby getting his moment in front of the Kop was just horrible.

Now for Abu Dhabi to complete the treble and for Everton to stay up to round off this shitshow of a season.
That’s that then to champions league football

Everton equalised too. Ffs. What a shit day
Should have been 2-1. Ref fecked us
Cheated out of it, little surprise there unfortunately. Great for Bobby to have a nice moment.

The best Argentine journo has just said Mac Allister is a done deal, based on our midfield today, thank feck for that, desperately needed.
Some awful passing.

We need to sign those 4/5 players. Top quality players
BOBBY SCORING IS THE BEST BIT.

We were shit, Ref was shitter.
Never really looked like winning. Nice to see Bobby score.
Can anyone tell me who was offside for Gakpo’s goal?
VVD.
He wasn’t but ref made that call after going to monitor.
Top 4 was probably a stretch anyway with United winning. At least we didn’t lose, and fantastic for Bobby to have one last moment. What a guy.
Well, that was one of the clearest cases of refereeing corruption I have seen in a long time. Of course, some people will say it was incompetence, but that was incompetent ever for the Sunday League. The European Super League can't come soon enough ...

hp88

19 minutes added and they're complaining about the ref, weird bunch.

Cpt Negative

The love in for Firmino is something else. Everyone going on like prime Ronaldo is leaving.

No Idea For Nickname

It's been a poor season by our standards but we only lost one game at home which was in the last minute. That's one positive I'm taking out of it.
Wake up call for a lot of people on here. First half-decent team we face in a month exposed our "old" weaknesses
Sloppy and out of ideas. A game too far, maybe, on this winning run.
Baffling decisions all match, including VAR (suprise). United won anyway so the result doesn't really matter.

Glad Bobby bagged but could have done without the blue shite spawning a point.
Van Dijk was in an offside position but the ball came forward off a Villa player. What am I missing?
Apparently he didn't intentionally play it, despite trying to clear it.
Apparently Konsa was not trying to play it so the play continued as a pass from Diaz. I think we need an official statement here.
We won't get anything, they have been determined about making a point to us.
What is the rule on defenders playing someone onside? Does the player need to be onside from the initial ball? If not, it should have been onside.
It’s inside but they appear to have made a new rule for us.
Inside is deffo a new rule.
Very poor from us. The only positives for me were Bobby scoring and Milner wearing the armband in his last game at Anfield.
Villa played like they were battling relegation today. Shit team and shit fans

We were just off it today. Salah's passing was so poor despite a lovely assist for the goal.
Mo gave the ball away for fun today
although got the important assist for Bobby's goal

Refs and PGMOL meeds investigating. We as fans have to do the investigating..
shameful again !!

thanks Bobby and Millie. Legends both!!
LFC 1 v PGMOL 1.

No Idea For Nickname

Seeing Bobby go is incredibly sad. Glad he scored. Shattered we didn't get a winner. Trent was back to his worst level of performance this season today, that last free kick summed him up. Abysmal refereeing performance. Would give them fouls for the slightest nudges and let them shove our players in the back. They were time-wasting from the first minute of the game and it took him 76 minutes to give Martinez a card.
Thank God the season is over. New midfielders needed. Hendo & Fabinho as bench players. Players,staff & even klopp were poor this season. Welcome to the Europa League. Sigh.
You can’t tell me refs don’t make decisions based on certain things.

Klopp screams in his face and he puts in that performance.
Since when do they review offsides at the monitor as well? Stitch up job.
Because it is viewed as a subjective decision if their player play the ball deliberately or it was an uncontrolled pass. He decided it was unintentional..
We didn't do enough, the team wasn't at it today, the ref was diabolical but that's nothing new, we hardly troubled their goal keeper
A fond farewell to Bobby and Milner, legends. Firmino came so far from the misfit under Rodgers to among our greatest players ever. Perfect role for him, that withdrawn striker position
Let’s not keep going on about the Refs, we were shite end of.
I'm not trying to be sour grapes here... But is it just me, or Emiliano Martinez is a c*nt?
Huge c*nt, mate.
Agreed, this. Emiliano Martinez. fecking hell, mate...
He was really boiling me up. Did my head in. Deserved a second yellow, I believe
The cheating makes the games unwatchable for me.
I went out in the garden then took the dogs for a walk after the goal was disallowed and it was obvious we weren't getting anything from this ref.

Just can't be arsed with it anymore.
There are few faces in football that can make my blood boil even when I'm in the best of moods and his is one.

The picture of Guardiola smoking that cigar last year too. feck me that puts me in a bad mood.
Shite first half - marginally better 2nd half. Bobby gets a goal so made up for him.

We need reinforcements. Get you wallet out FSG you tight bollocks mingebags.
Can't fault the effort, just little lack of quality in the final third.

Ref the weekly joke, gakpo after that tackle looks like Mel Gibson's Jesus.

Last man as well.

Encouraging signs though. Big preseason ahead.

Anustart89

Can't wait to dig through their United v Reading thread to see how they're all saying refereeing is corrupt and how we were robbed when Rashford's goal was disallowed for a pretty much identical situation.

AdamColeBebe

Supports
Man Utd
I actually genuinely agree that the terrible officiating cost them this match and CL qualification. Should have been at least 30 minutes added on. Fancy only giving 10. Disgusted for them.

bosskeano

ffs...they had almost 20 minutes of stoppage time and they are bitching about the ref?? fuking mental midgets that lot

AdamColeBebe

Supports
Man Utd
Also what's all this shite about Milner being a Liverpool legend. Bizarre.

ScarleyUtd

ffs...they had almost 20 minutes of stoppage time and they are bitching about the ref?? fuking mental midgets that lot
Where did that stoppage time come from? The BBC didn't even question it on the feed, or explain it.

Status
Not open for further replies.