Rio Olympics 2016

spwd

Last edited:

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Feels more tense when it's not only so close but the competitors are at different parts of the track. Have no idea who's gaining ground on who.:lol:

Nick 0208 Ldn

News 24
The respective teams nearly broke themselves there they put so much in. Great race.

*waves London 2012 GB flag*

NinjaFletch

Redgrave did five Olympics though. Wiggo acts cool but he wants that success really badly.

I still rate Redgrave's five golds over a twenty year span as the greatest feat in British Olympic history.
Sos Wiggins:

Sydney, Athens, Beijing, London, Rio

U99ted

Seeing that a sailor, Nick Dempsey has won a 9th silver for team GB, even before their medal race. Netherlands have won gold.

Chorley1974

Lady Ole
Redgrave did five Olympics though. Wiggo acts cool but he wants that success really badly.

I still rate Redgrave's five golds over a twenty year span as the greatest feat in British Olympic history.
I do when I see him trundling down my road on his sit on lawnmower like he's a law unto himself#won immunity from local law

starman

Jason Kenny is probably going to trump all of them and is hardly known. Could have 6 golds by the end of Rio and is still only 28.

Skills

Snitch
Jason Kenny is probably going to trump all of them and is hardly known. Could have 6 golds by the end of Rio and is still only 28.
He's banging Laura Trott as well. Their offspring is going to be some kind of super-cyclists.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
wow, look how empty the stadium is!

just had a look, tickets for the 100m final is still available..
it makes no sense.

Although Brazil is not yet 1st world, there are plenty of monied people in Rio and Sao Paulo, certainly enough to attend a sports event. And I thought Brazil loved live sport.

Looks like the zika scare has put off most international tourists, even though that seems unfounded as the athletes have turned up!

A real shame and also ultimately a disastrous decision by the IOC.

Skills

Snitch
Bolt in action later today I think. This is when it really starts

Chorley1974

Lady Ole
The table tennis players do not do themselves any favours, massive bell ends when serving/generally