Rio Olympics 2016

Mark_GrumpyLion

Have to work so I can't catch the final of the cycling today, that makes me sad. Netherlands leading 2-1 in Hockey now, Argentina seems pretty good, but the Netherlands is a pretty good Hockey nation as far as I know.

JP77

Bit of fencing and judo for me for the time being, so bloody tough to keep up with everything.

Annoyed they haven't put the fencing on TV/Red Button, had to go to the BBC website to watch it. No commentary and a random guy just came on "test, 123, test..." before singing 'Hello' without releasing we could hear him :lol:

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
America wins the first gold in the womens 10m air rifle
It's an incredibly boring spectator sport but the result was actually pretty dramatic so it made for decent viewing. She had no expectations of even being at the tournament in the first place, and was up against a really strong pair from China, but she looked completely unfazed throughout the entire final round and never really gave them a chance to get back in it.

Cooksen

The Millennium Falcao
It's an incredibly boring spectator sport but the result was actually pretty dramatic so it made for decent viewing. She had no expectations of even being at the tournament in the first place, and was up against a really strong pair from China, but she looked completely unfazed throughout the entire final round and never really gave them a chance to get back in it.
And the best name too with Virginia Thrashing

Reckless Full Back

Doesn't get forward much
Wow. A rugby 7 match last only for 14 mins and Canada just battered the Japanese chicks 45-0!

Now I know why the games are so short.

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
Have to work so I can't catch the final of the cycling today, that makes me sad. Netherlands leading 2-1 in Hockey now, Argentina seems pretty good, but the Netherlands is a pretty good Hockey nation as far as I know.
Went for a long walk while the wife had a nap, had three pints in two different pubs and just got back. Still 77.4km to go!

Sigma

It's a bit dejecting when you cycle 200km and know your not going to win (having to do a job for others)

Brwned

Why do people feel compelled to run alongside the riders and throw things at them?

Brwned

That's awful. Nibali was winning it for sure.

Brwned

Majka's finishing 4th I reckon. Really struggling.