Rio Olympics 2016

Flamingo Purple

The wrong skeptic
They crossed the white line too early (before the bike was completely over it). It's not about overtaking the bike. I'm not making the rules, so no need to lash out.
Should have said if one is being pedantic, the officials were who I targeted it at. The derny was at fault for staying on the track too long.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
I take it he said something about silver medals on twitter in his never ending quest for attention? I wish he'd fall off the planet.
Yeah, I think this is where it started:

That was in reaction to people like Lineker saying what a great achievement it was for Tom Daley and others to get a medal. He then followed it up with shite like this (amongst others):

He even wrote a column about it afterwards. I suggest you don't read it as it's full of utter bullshit. He really is a dickhead of the highest order.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
How affected will he be now then?

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
I want the fella leading on the motorised bike to feck up and fall off.

Kanu

Supports
Feyenoord & United
They're too afraid to punish British cyclers. Cavendish, Kenny, Froome, Armitstead..

Piratesoup

Supports
Bayern München
Good grief. Just go back to diving, this could go on all night...

Skills

Snitch
Yeah, I think this is where it started:

That was in reaction to people like Lineker saying what a great achievement it was for Tom Daley and others to get a medal. He then followed it up with shite like this (amongst others):

He even wrote a column about it afterwards. I suggest you don't read it as it's full of utter bullshit. He really is a dickhead of the highest order.

Him getting fecked over by Brett Lee the last time he questioned the competency of elite athletes.