Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
This is why our seemingly half hearted attempts at signing a proper LB and RW puzzles me. Big Rom would be devastating with service from two flanks.

binary bot
hes doing bits! I have no clue why we don't play to his strengths all the time
I see playing to his strengths as how we setup away at Arsenal. We’re not able to do it and look secure at the back.

Shark

@NotShark
He just needs decent service, just fecking get the players in to do it and he'll score even more than last season.

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
Lukaku was pretty bad during portions of our season even what it had little to do with service. Maybe he is a confidence player and then no goals = plays worse?

Anyway he started playing well and looks really good this world cup. One thing for sure that this guy is a poacher and lethal one at that. He should ever be used as a target man or deep for build up play.

Delano

How many times this season has made that exact same run only to be ignored by our wingers? Glad to see him showing his ability.

Shark

@NotShark
Lukaku was pretty bad during portions of our season even what it had little to do with service. Maybe he is a confidence player and then no goals = plays worse?

Anyway he started playing well and looks really good this world cup. One thing for sure that this guy is a poacher and lethal one at that. He should ever be used as a target man or deep for build up play.

Mixture of both, I'd say.

spiriticon

Turning out to be quite some deadly striker. Couldn't be more wrong about him a year ago.

If he wins the Golden Boot at the World Cup, he'll be recognised worldwide as one of the best.

Bwuk

He’s never going to have a great first touch but he scores goals.

Poor there but would anyone be surprised if he got a hat trick today?

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Has to be up there with the best strikers in the world right now. Kind of speaks to the paucity of true quality in that position relative to some of the true greats, but we certainly can't do much better right now imo.

Will be interested to see if Jose tailors our game to get the best out of him, more like what Belgium are doing.

nikineil

THis Belgian team seems mouthwatering. Just hope they don’t fade out soon as they have lit up this group stage.

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
Has to be up there with the best strikers in the world right now. Kind of speaks to the paucity of true quality in that position relative to some of the true greats, but we certainly can't do much better right now imo.

Will be interested to see if Jose tailors our game to get the best out of him, more like what Belgium are doing.
He is one of the best around but he is definitely half a level bellow the level of someone like Kane.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Scores a goal, comment from some United fans here he's below half the level of Kane and/or calling him average. Absolutely clueless.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
He is one of the best around but he is definitely half a level bellow the level of someone like Kane.
We get your point, you don't rate him, you find different ways of saying that you don't rate him whenever he does anything good or bad. It's becoming tiring this.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Scores a goal, comment from some United fans here he's below half the level of Kane and/or calling him average. Absolutely clueless.
What are you talking about? We all know if a player has a shit first touch on his weaker foot He's automatically average. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.