6.1 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

MUFC OK

Time people started putting respect on his name, I got slated last week for saying I wouldn't swap him for Kane and well, I wouldn't. He can match Kane's goalscoring for club and country with good service.

LoneStar

Another fantastic strike, this guy will break records with that kind of service.

Belgium look a real tasty team.

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
We get your point, you don't rate him, you find different ways of saying that you don't rate him whenever he does anything good or bad. It's becoming tiring this.
I do rate him. Just don’t want people to get carried away. No need to be so immature if someone criticizes him for one thing

Greck

Really uped his finishing technique. Those deft finishes where he used to previously go for power

Hojoon

He's improving so much, I hope the criticism of him with the general media/fans doesn't stop because it seems to have spurred him on to improve and work like a maniac in training.

pcaming

United are an embarrassment.
Don't understand United fans that don't like him. He has flaws but is head and shoulders the best striker we could have atm.

IrishRedDevil

Get in. Yes he had a poor touch earlier in the half, which sad people love to focus on and micro-analyse, but the fact is he ended the half with 2 goals from 2 nice finishes. So happy he’s a United player.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
I'd rather my Striker non tippy-tappy but scores goals like Lukaku than tippy-tappy with no end product ala Welbeck.

minoo-utd

Confident and play with FREEDOM. With good play maker then he is one of the best striker. Hope Jose look and make the guy move free.

maniwin

Don't understand United fans that don't like him. He has flaws but is head and shoulders the best striker we could have atm.
United have 99 problems but he ain't one. Many of our fans don't realize it. Guy is very lethal striker.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
I do rate him. Just don’t want people to get carried away. No need to be so immature if someone criticizes him for one thing
The only one being "immature" is you with your agenda, nobody is getting carried away here, people are being happy that an immensely likebale United player is doing well at the world cup.

It's sad that your first instinct after he scored a goal was to post he's a level below Kane, but that's what happens when you've an agenda.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Rom really hunting that golden boot. Top striker, his presence is a real problem for Tunisia. Can't see the defences in this tournament finding it easy to cope with him.

El Zoido

Rom really hunting that golden boot. Top striker, his presence is a real problem for Tunisia. Can't see the defences in this tournament finding it easy to cope with him.
He’ll have a field day against the England defence. :nervous:

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
The progression just cannot be denied. Everyone and their dog in football comments on his intelligence and willingness to improve and learn. Going from strength to strength.

shamans

The only one being "immature" is you with your agenda, nobody is getting carried away here, people are being happy that an immensely likebale United player is doing well at the world cup.
“Agenda”. The word to throw when you disagree with someone but have nothing better to say.

What is my agenda then? I don’t think he is as good as Kane but think he’s a very good/too class striker.

shamans

United have 99 problems but he ain't one. Many of our fans don't realize it. Guy is very lethal striker.
He is not the problem but it comes back to one man ... Mourinho. I don’t know what his tactics are. He buys lukaku a guy who benefits from fluid final third movement and poaching but sets up a team that makes one chance per game.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Agenda”. The word to throw when you disagree with someone but have nothing better to say.

What is my agenda then? I don’t think he is as good as Kane but think he’s a very good/too class striker.
Or alternatively when you see a person posting garbage and calling him out on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.