Romelu Lukaku | United confirm deal subject to medical and personal terms

How do you feel about the imminent signing of Romelu Lukaku?

• Muppetastic!

Votes: 456 20.6%
  • Happy enough

Votes: 1,222 55.2%
  • Ambivalent

Votes: 370 16.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 112 5.1%
  • Oh please god no!

Votes: 54 2.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
I feel like this could drag on. Things have chilled a little with no further news following the explosion of us apparently 'agreeing a fee'.

Now apparently senior Everton sources are denying this.

I just hope it keeps the speed and we do this swiftly, all the signs are relatively good, but there's niggles that suggest we're far from the end of this.

VanGaalyTime

A shite photoshop.

Edit: Look at the difference in skin colours at the neck. Whoever did it couldn’t even be bothered to colour balance between the two.
Looks too good to be a photoshop. It's fecking hard to get all the details right - head size, skin shade etc. This one looks perfect. If it's not real then the person who did it deserves a medal.

Sounds Phil Nev think it's real:

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
The first and last guy sum it up perfectly, his stats are padded out but he has gone stretches without scoring and offers nothing when he's not scoring.
Well, if he is signed we have to give him a chance. He might be really good or there could be a fallout if what the Everton fans say is true. We won't find out until the season starts. There will be other signing hopefully, someone who can actually hit a freekick or corner would be good.

Devil may care

Well, if he is signed we have to give him a chance. He might be really good or there could be a fallout if what the Everton fans say is true. We won't find out until the season starts. There will be other signing hopefully, someone who can actually hit a freekick or corner would be good.
If he signs I don't really care to be honest, there's plenty of other football to watch.

Globule

signature/tagline creator extraordinaire
I feel like this could drag on. Things have chilled a little with no further news following the explosion of us apparently 'agreeing a fee'.

Now apparently senior Everton sources are denying this.

I just hope it keeps the speed and we do this swiftly, all the signs are relatively good, but there's niggles that suggest we're far from the end of this.
I was going to ask - what progress has there been, if any, since the deal was 'agreed'? Any more news today?

JohnnyKills

:lol:

It's not real, it's just Lukaku's face on Pogba. Does he actually not think to use google and check? Really incompetent.
He doesn't give a shit mate. Of all the ex-pros calling it in on the punditry circuit, he must be the laziest.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
I was going to ask - what progress has there been, if any, since the deal was 'agreed'? Any more news today?
Not really. Just the shite sources jumping on the bandwagon and spewing unsourced nonsense.

This window has just put me on edge. I won't relax until I see his mug holding a United shirt

Globule

signature/tagline creator extraordinaire
Not really. Just the shite sources jumping on the bandwagon and spewing unsourced nonsense.

This window has just put me on edge. I won't relax until I see his mug holding a United shirt
Does it need to be his mug and his body? If not, then scroll up and relax.

Devil may care

refreshing
One of the beauties of the Caf is it has a wide array of nationalities on it so there's threads for the Bundesliga and La Liga and Ligue 1 as well, so there is a good football fan community in gerenal to discuss the sport with.

SammyUnited_83

So we dropped interest in Morata because we thought we had agreed a deal for Lukaku, but actually hadn't.

Now we are having to pay more for Lukaku and are still at risk at losing him Chelsea.

fecking amateur hour.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
So we dropped interest in Morata because we thought we had agreed a deal for Lukaku, but actually hadn't.

Now we are having to pay more for Lukaku and are still at risk at losing him Chelsea.

fecking amateur hour.
Whole loads of assumptions there.

NK86

Sure, I don't get why having an opinion that things are not going well has to be attacked but ok.
Not at all. Having an opinion is absolutely your right. I don't get all the not wanting to see United anymore if a player signs. That's what is a bit sad tbh. We have had worse signings and I am baffled how signing a young striker is the one which breaks the proverbial camel's back.

Devil may care

That's genuinely pathetic.
More insults and aren't you a mod as well? I have not took a personal shot at anyone despite being baited by more than one person, your own rules state - remain respectful to other posters.

SammyUnited_83

Whole loads of assumptions there.
Please fill me in?

If we had agreed a deal it would have been announced by now.

We haven't and could still lose him to Chelsea.

If we are due to fly tomorrow, then why are we dragging it out ?

Status
Not open for further replies.