Romelu Lukaku | United confirm deal subject to medical and personal terms

How do you feel about the imminent signing of Romelu Lukaku?

• Muppetastic!

Votes: 456 20.6%
  • Happy enough

Votes: 1,222 55.2%
  • Ambivalent

Votes: 370 16.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 112 5.1%
  • Oh please god no!

Votes: 54 2.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Donut

What did they say? Can't get sound from where I am. Thanks in advance.
POGBA: hey bro!
LUKAKU: what's up?
POGBA: all good?
LUKAKU: yes, fee agreed
POGBA: really?! no way?! they paid?
LUKAKU: yeah man, why wouldn't they?
POGBA: really? oh man, I'm so happy, give me a 5

ee-ee-ee

POGBA: yes sir! we're gonna win the league!

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
It feels great to be beating rivals to major signings again. I know it's £75 million, but it feels like a £75 million coup. Outstanding spine Mourinho is assembling at present.

ti vu

POGBA: hey bro!
LUKAKU: what's up?
POGBA: all good?
LUKAKU: yes, fee agreed
POGBA: really?! no way?! they paid?
LUKAKU: yeah man, why wouldn't they?
POGBA: really? oh man, I'm so happy, give me a 5

ee-ee-ee

POGBA: yes sir! we're gonna win the league!
Cheers. What Lukaku said in the end when camera turned back to him?

Pogpass & Lukascore :drool: Cringe, but I don't care anymore for today

Jericholyte2

He's saying that he has a meeting at the training ground tomorrow. Dependant on the context it could be a meet-up but Pogba's reaction makes me thinks it's the meeting for the medical.

Ixion

Someone photoshop Lingard in that video peeking over the fence at Pogba and his new BFF.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Welcome Romelu. Am I extremely excited? No. He will get us goals, but he cannot do it on his own. If the others perform like last season then we are no better off. If we were signing an Alexis Sanchez then I would be excited because it would mean great football. I would prefer us getting another 2nd striker in as well. We will have to wait and see what happens. If he is it up front then it isn't enough. Sorry.

GM K

@Matt_Law_DT: Chelsea offered slightly more than United's £75m down payment for Rom but wouldn't match Raiola fees and had no Rooney to send the other way
That's what we are talking about. We need to be showing direct rivals who is the boss. Something like what Bayern does in Germany and even in Europe. Good, smart and dominant in the transfer market.

This is why I like the Lukaku buy. It's not just about what the Belgian can do on the pitch. It's about the message we sent out to Real, Chelsea and the rest.

ti vu

Welcome Romelu. Am I extremely excited? No. He will get us goals, but he cannot do it on his own. If the others perform like last season then we are no better off. If we were signing an Alexis Sanchez then I would be excited because it would mean great football. I would prefer us getting another 2nd striker in as well. We will have to wait and see what happens. If he is it up front then it isn't enough. Sorry.
If we created the same amount of chances as last season, Lukaku should do better than Zlatan. We did struggle for balance, but we don't struggle for chances.

izec

We are building the coolest club in the world, with Pogba, Lukaku and Griezmann we would have the creme de la creme on and off the pitch.

Ixion

If we created the same amount of chances as last season, Lukaku should do better than Zlatan. We did struggle for balance, but we don't struggle for chances.
You must have watched different games to me as there were tons of shitty home draws we struggled to create chances. Outside of the Burnley and Stoke home games most of those home draws were deserved.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Maybe chelsea should now consider rooney as cover/competitor to llorente

ti vu

You must have watched different games to me as there were tons of shitty home draws we struggled to create chances. Outside of the Burnley and Stoke home games most of those home draws were deserved.
Name games we couldn't create chance then we can discuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.