Romelu Lukaku | United confirm deal subject to medical and personal terms

How do you feel about the imminent signing of Romelu Lukaku?

• Muppetastic!

Votes: 456 20.6%
  • Happy enough

Votes: 1,222 55.2%
  • Ambivalent

Votes: 370 16.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 112 5.1%
  • Oh please god no!

Votes: 54 2.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
I have no idea who Stormzy even is.

@Schmiznurf please enlighten me, but not in gif form :)

The red panther

princess transfer emo
It has been 3 days since we have known that United agreed a deal for Lukaku subject to medical and personal terms. In the mean time Lukaku has already given a 5 minute interview about why he chose United and why he wants to play for Mourinho again and we have seen pictures and have heard confirmation that he has already had his medical.

Why in godsname hasn't it been made 100% official yet by the club and haven't we seen Photo's from him in a United shirt, you know apart from the photoshoped one and the one where it is actually Stormzy. Seriously what is this club up to ? When Rooney signed for Everton, it was immediatley official, they had a little intro video, pictures of him in a shirt and all but we are waiting for that for almost 3 days now. Hurry the feck up, already !

Acquire Me

It has been 3 days since we have known that United agreed a deal for Lukaku subject to medical and personal terms. In the mean time Lukaku has already given a 5 minute interview about why he chose United and why he wants to play for Mourinho again and we have seen pictures and have heard confirmation that he has already had his medical.

Why in godsname hasn't it been made 100% official yet by the club and haven't we seen Photo's from him in a United shirt, you know apart from the photoshoped one and the one where it is actually Stormzy. Seriously what is this club up to ? When Rooney signed for Everton, it was immediatley official, they had a little intro video, pictures of him in a shirt and all but we are waiting for that for almost 3 days now. Hurry the feck up, already !
Worst case scenario; we are planning some cringey shit.

Rooney24

It's amazing what we'll bicker about while we wait for the official announcement :lol:
Exactly. In order to pass the time we should probably have sweep on who on the Caf will be the first to confirm the confirmation?

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
Don't we have to wait for US stock exchange to open before making any official announcements? That's why it hasn't been made official yet. Or is that some bullshit somebody made up a few years ago

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
Not sure that this will ever be topped

:drool::drool::drool::drool:
Man I haven't seen that in ages! I actually think everything about the Pogba unveiling was fantastic :lol: That video, the dancing to Stormzy, it was quality.

Also really liked the recent insta that Pogba and Lukaku put up!

littlepeasoup

Man I haven't seen that in ages! I actually think everything about the Pogba unveiling was fantastic :lol: That video, the dancing to Stormzy, it was quality.

Also really liked the recent insta that Pogba and Lukaku put up!
The best part was they actually got a hair double for that Pogback video. :lol:

EyeInTheSky

With mouths closed, they look alike IMO

Bit longer hair on Stormzy, and a bit more fuzz on the cheeks and they are doppelgangers.

It's when they open their mouths and/or smile that they begin to look very different.

look nothing alike apart from being black. Its like looking at 2 white players and saying they look alike when the only thing they have in common is being white. However, I spot the difference champion 2001.

EverReddy

yeah @Cassidy n me want to collect our winnings! :cool::D:cool:

Sammyjunn

In Smalling's pocket (as every other person)
look nothing alike apart from being black. Its like looking at 2 white players and saying they look alike when the only thing they have in common is being white. However, I spot the difference champion 2001.
They do look a like, first time I saw Shut Up around 2 years ago, Lukaku came to my mind immediately. Just as Ross Barkley reminds me of Blake Griffin.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Don't we have to wait for US stock exchange to open before making any official announcements? That's why it hasn't been made official yet. Or is that some bullshit somebody made up a few years ago
Goddamit

Grylte

He's a grime and hip hop artist, he likes his hashtags such as #backupdancer #problem #merky He's not a bad artist to be honest.
Sounds horrible, won't even bother checking him put :)

TheSwedeFromSweden

Supports
Zlatan
Just me that things its strange if Lukaku gets number 10? The obvious decision is to give Pogba number 10 and Lukaku number 9.

Ban

Always trust red panther to find a reason to cry about.

Omg omg sign someone already!!!

When we do its OMG omg announce it already!!!

Grylte

Just me that things its strange if Lukaku gets number 10? The obvious decision is to give Pogba number 10 and Lukaku number 9.
Why does everyone think that Pogba is getting 10?
He played like max 2-3 games for us as 10 last year, and those were probably his worst games.
Doubt he'll play there next season. I'm sure if we pick up James, he'll get 10.
10 should imo be for an attacker, Pogba is a midfielder.

The red panther

princess transfer emo
Always trust red panther to find a reason to cry about.

Omg omg sign someone already!!!

When we do its OMG omg announce it already!!!
Like I'am the only one who wants to see it announced and finds it absurd that it takes the club so long to do so.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Like I'am the only one who wants to see it announced and finds it absurd that it takes the club so long to do so.
The only thing absurd is you.

The squad and manager were on an 11 hour Transatlantic flight and right now it's 4:22 in the fecking morning where they all are.

It'll be announced later today, so have a solero and shut the feck up.

Grylte

I'm checking this page for updates every 10th minute...zzz.
Just get it done, and start with the next one :)

Haha, he definitely won't be everyone's taste.
I'm a man, so i don't listen to hip hop, that's for kids and girls :)

Pass and Move

Everyone wondering how Lukaku and Pogba came to be friends earlier in this thread. It's because Pogba thinks he's Stormzy, the racist little bugger.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
They do look alike. They have more similarities in their facial features than just colour of their skin. It's not like Lukaku is being compared to Chris Rock or something.

Stormzy himself says he thinks they look alike. The picture of Stormzy in United gear has fooled many on Twitter. The newspaper has posted it thinking it is Lukaku. That doesn't happen if they look absolutely nothing alike.

Status
Not open for further replies.