Sergio Aguero | Performances

VancouverUtdFan

Supports
Canucks + NE Patriots
Was taking a taxi from a concert to the airport, fortunately had his seatbealt on before the taxi hit a lamp post.

He's in stable condition but suffered a fractured rib in the crash. Expected to miss a couple of months. Wishing him a speedy recovery.

VanGaalEra

Just an aside, any cnut that comes in here and says this is good news needs banning.

You just know someone will say it.

BenjaminP

Always feel guilty of being glad when our rival players get injured...
I'm not a good person :(

Paul_Scholes18

Always feel guilty of being glad when our rival players get injured...
I'm not a good person :(
mixed feelings here. Feel a bit sorry for him, but then again I know bad things happen to so many people all the time. Just cause someone is a footballer doesn't make me care more for him. With that said I don't wish a car crash on anyone.

Glad things didn't get any worse than that though. We of course know all about crashes here.

VanHaal'sRedArmy

More powder blue 'get well soon' shirts to come...

Someone here should start a tee-shirt printing business going, I mean with all the spare rags and all...

SkeppyRed

Lineups Game Winner 2012/13
I think he's a dirty snide cowardly peice of shit on the pitch, albeit a very good player.

However glad it's not serious and which him the best recovery.

Manchester Dan

Supports
Man City
Glad he's ok, could have been serious.

Aguero, Kompany and Mendy all out, all in our 3 weakest positions. Just needs Fernandinho and Ederson for a full house.

SteveW

Just an aside, any cnut that comes in here and says this is good news needs banning.

Lighten up. Nobody wants to see somebody get hurt but for our title chances it is good news.

DannyDee

Never like to see anyone get injured, especially seriously. Hopefully, he has a quick recovery and it is good he was lucky that he didn't end up with life-altering or ending injuries.

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello

Assuming nobody is seriously injured, how are you making that a ban-worthy infringement?

Robertd0803

Well car crashes arent fun. At all. Trying to figure out how the taxi hit the pole like that.

Trizy

Glad he's ok, could have been serious.

Aguero, Kompany and Mendy all out, all in our 3 weakest positions. Just needs Fernandinho and Ederson for a full house.
Kompany injured again? Thought he was past the injuries.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I wouldn't celebrate serious accidents with potentially life threatening or serious injuries as good news. Taking a bad car crash and saying it's good news for us is just not very human to be frank, regardless of whether he sustained minor injuries or not.

It's an off the pitch incident that was potentially devastating. Talking about the football perks for us from that just feels wrong. But that's just me, I prefer to wish speedy recoveries to everyone's health :)

stu_1992

Good to hear he's okay, because it appears the crash is quite bad. You have to wonder how the feck they ended in such a crash though. I am relieved however that it's not the usual story of footballers being absolute idiots behind the wheel, as was y first reaction when I heard he was in a crash.