Sergio Aguero | Performances

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
Well @squiggle I'd say a lot of different sorts of drivers. Me for example:

1st one, 17 yrs old. My fault, awful driving down a country lane, flipped the old fellas car.

2nd & 3rd, I wasn't driving.

4th: 20 years after the first, other person smashed into the back of me at a red light, hard. Guessing he was looking at his mobile or something.

That's average according to forbes, the insurance stats say the average person will make 3-4 claims over a lifetime. When people are not the driver and not hurt, they make no claims of course.
Yeah, but presumably you've got another 30 years behind the wheel. So you'll be at least double the average. Automated cars can't come fast enough for you :lol:

Laurentiu amt

LOOOL. I wouldn't go that far but I think Kun still doesn't suit his ways and Now he can play other players in attack. Mendy is the biggest worry. Can see them going for a lb in Jan.
Yeah, I went a bit too far, but it's close to reality. He's known to love only players that obey him 100% and adapt quickly, but meh, the guy's still a good coach and props to him for coming to EPL and trying to prove his worth. Nothing personal against him, only that a lot of his ex players keep popping up saying he's quite a tool sometimes.

Yeah, but presumably you've got another 30 years behind the wheel. So you'll be at least double the average. Automated cars can't come fast enough for you :lol:
Not good at maths @simonhch?

I've been in 2 where I was the driver in 21 years, 1 my fault, 1 the other driver.

Just 1 in the last 21 years.

So another 2 in the next 34 years would still have me at average.

Thunderhead

Supports
City
Apparently Aguero asked the driver to slow down, put his seat belt on then the crash happened

Nakhon Phanom

I broke a couple of ribs in an accident last year.The pain was incredible for getting out of bed in the morning or stretching for something.
It was 4 weeks before I felt anything like......8 weeks before the pain went away completely.
He'll do well to get back in 2-4 weeks.
Wishing him well,though,despite being a Citeh player !

Did you get banned for wasting the old chap?
Eh? Who got wasted?

Edit: Guessing maybe you're referring to "flipped the old fellas car"?

Yeah that's Manc for flipped my Dad's car.

Was a one car accident and I was the only one in the car, learned my lesson that night & haven't been at fault for a crash since. Would be interested to know how many 35+ we have on the caf that haven't been involved in at least 2 road accidents whether the driver or passenger.

Last edited:

M18CTID

Supports
Manchester City
Why? It's the same injury, no-one got seriously hurt in the car crash.

As I mentioned a few times, hundreds of thousands of people crash every day, occasionally it's a big deal but most often, like with this, it's just another unfortunate accident that did no real harm.
More a case of it not being a football related injury - plus it was a pretty bad smash and could've been worse for him - but as I said, I'm not that arsed if rival fans are celebrating his absence from the team.

More a case of it not being a football related injury - plus it was a pretty bad smash and could've been worse for him - but as I said, I'm not that arsed if rival fans are celebrating his absence from the team.
It looks like a pretty slow crash actually considering he drove straight into a fecking pole. So no, I don't think it could have been worse for him, all the damage appears to be in the crumple zone of the car.

M18CTID

Supports
Manchester City
It looks like a pretty slow crash actually considering he drove straight into a fecking pole. So no, I don't think it could have been worse for him, all the damage appears to be in the crumple zone of the car.
I'm just going off what Aguero was saying about him speeding. No doubt we'll find out how fast the driver was travelling at some point.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
Did he really go to Amsterdam for a concert?

Who was performing?

When I think Amsterdam, concert isn't really the first thing that comes to mind.

salford_

Some of you don't half love the drama.

Strange loads of you wouldn't listen the bunch of us in here who said we have suffered rib fractures and were back in 3-4 weeks.
ah yes because everyone heals the same, at same rate. spot on. Fact is a LOT of fractured ribs take minimum 6 weeks, because ya know thats bone healing time..... But whatever

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
Not good at maths @simonhch?

I've been in 2 where I was the driver in 21 years, 1 my fault, 1 the other driver.

Just 1 in the last 21 years.

So another 2 in the next 34 years would still have me at average.
You've still been in 4 crashes. That's preposterous at your age. Who can claim that? Sort your life out. I'm just fecking with you.

Theonas

Scout
He's up there but a tier below the likes of Henry IMO.
I agree he is behind Henry but then again I think Henry is the best striker in PL history and the second best striker in the world over the past two decades. Agüero is easily next alongside the likes of RvN, Suarez and Shearer.