Spurs officially departed tonight

slored1

They have massively regressed in the last two years. Instead of improving the squad when they had the chance, they rather stood still and wasted the only possible opportunity to win a trophy. That's why they will never be a big club.

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
I agree and that's what I am saying with the big clubs "coming back" Spurs will be competing with Everton again soon enough. As for Cups every club has a chance to win them but Spurs just can't seem to do it.
Everton? Under Macaquinho? :lol:

No they will fight with Arsenal and ocasionally Chelsea when they have their mini meltdown seasons. But if they don't invest there are no free lunchs.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
Everton? Under Macaquinho? :lol:

No they will fight with Arsenal and ocasionally Chelsea when they have their mini meltdown seasons. But if they don't invest there are no free lunchs.
Investing is not the only issue eventually their top players will want out and go to a club that wins. And I didn't mean this Everton nor did I mean this or next season but rather sooner than later.

Poor Marco Silva he showed a lot of promise.

Hephaestus

Think I found Glaston on Spurs' Reddit
:lol:

"Adjust the table for who plays the most honest, respectable football and we're always top. And everyone knows it." Can add that to the trophy cabinet at the new stadium.

Gasolin

So let me get this right. Spurs lost in the league cup, against United in the league, and in the FA cup? I love it. So their 4 competitions’ run became 0? Since I suppose they are not winning the CL?

Kostur

海尔的老板
They've just lost 4-0 to my Cambridge United on FIFA 19 career mode (League Two to PL save) where I play just academy products. This week really couldn't get worse for them.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
So let me get this right. Spurs lost in the league cup, against United in the league, and in the FA cup? I love it. So their 4 competitions’ run became 0? Since I suppose they are not winning the CL?
New stadium, though. Plus state of the art training facilities, hi-tech nutrition suite, Olympic sized swimming pool built under the pitch, gold vault, free range chicken paddock, firing range, golf range, range of cheeses, range of excuses. Pretty much everything that's needed to entice players of Messi's quality.

Imran Mamdani

New stadium, though. Plus state of the art training facilities, hi-tech nutrition suite, Olympic sized swimming pool built under the pitch, gold vault, free range chicken paddock, firing range, golf range, range of cheeses, range of excuses. Pretty much everything thats needed to entice players of Messi's quality.
and an empty gold-plated trophy cabinet.

CA_vampire

They are not winning the CL? Why not? :lol:

Lam

It felt like they are about to stumble and collapse after our win against them. Let’s hope this was the stumble and the collapse is imminent in the next 2-3 weeks.

Won’t be surprised if they’re 5th by Feb end.

Scroto Baggins

Supports
Newcastle Jets
And this is what happens when you invest 0 dollars, despit the bleating of the Spurs fanbase about how the squad is fine etc.

bri2013

We had joy, we had fun, we had Kane and we had Son,
But you take them away and our season ends today!

deafepl

We certainly broke a couple of their players. Also did that to Arsenal now. Taking top four rivals apart one at a time.
Watch us breaking Liverpool players, Martial dribbling past VDK that get him injured with an ankle and Alison come out of the line and try to sweeper, to fight Lukaku on 1v1, his touches just stepped on Alison's hand accident who were looking for balls so he no longer can make a save with injured hands, Young's reckless Ramos-tackle against Salah who is likely to have PSTD of Ramos in UCL-final and rule him out for months dealing with mental issues, ending Liverpool's title challengers and knocked out by Bayern Munich in second leg.

I swear when Ole has taken over, every team that played us has lost their players, of course, we don't call Ole baby faced assassin for nothing.

Charlie Foley

Better players than Dier have ballooned penalties before. Does not make him a bottler. The bottlers are the ones who don't put themselves forward to take one.
Sometimes it’s braver to say you don’t want to take one

andreas pippias

Supports
Tottenham FC
A lot of rose tinted specs on here, the last time I checked, Spurs were above Manchester Utd in the league?

Mihai

New stadium, though. Plus state of the art training facilities, hi-tech nutrition suite, Olympic sized swimming pool built under the pitch, gold vault, free range chicken paddock, firing range, golf range, range of cheeses, range of excuses. Pretty much everything that's needed to entice players of Messi's quality.
It's trends, not excuses! Trends!