Trump/Russia/SDNY investigation

walkinhop

Poor retort. It's Trump and his pple under investigation.
What does that matter? I see plenty of people genuinely believing that one side is less/more evil than the other. The reality is that all of the names in politics can be substituted and the articles wouldn't sound out of place.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
What does that matter? I see plenty of people genuinely believing that one side is less/more evil than the other. The reality is that all of the names in politics can be substituted and the articles wouldn't sound out of place.
It matters because we aren't discussing others. No one here is naive enough to think politicians are clean.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
It matters because we aren't discussing others. No one here is naive enough to think politicians are clean.
Yeah Adisa, but WHAT ABOUT? Eh? What about that?

walkinhop

@Adisa
@Pexbo

Are you so desperate that you see deflection everywhere?

...looks like they are rotten to the core...
...this is huge...
...wow...

The above is what surprises me. People look like they genuinely didn't see this coming. Politicians on that scale all have they paws in the honey jar. This is exciting, i get it, but should not be at all surprising.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
@Adisa
@Pexbo

...this is huge...
...wow...

The above is what surprises me. People look like they genuinely didn't see this coming. Politicians on that scale all have they paws in the honey jar. This is exciting, i get it, but should not be at all surprising.
Who’s surprised?

Silva

@Adisa
@Pexbo

...this is huge...
...wow...

Feel free to actually post anything that links particular politicians to corruption because this "lol they're all bad" shtick is getting tiring.

oates

No one is a match for his two masters degrees
Scout
Supports
Arsenal
Oh please, don't be so naive.
If you've got another investigation into any of the other politicians who are corrupt that needs talking about feel free to get on with it.

walkinhop

If you've got another investigation into any of the other politicians who are corrupt that needs talking about feel free to get on with it.
Tillerson was a director of Marib Upstream Services Co., a Bermuda-based company created to conduct oil and gas operations in Yemen’s Marib-Al-Jawf basin. Tillerson joined the company’s board in March 1997, when he was the president of Exxon Yemen, and resigned in March 1998, according to Appleby’s client database.

Marib Upstream Services was a joint venture of three companies: the Yemen Gas Company, the Yemen Exploration & Production Company and the Yemen LNG Company. The Yemen Gas Company was state-owned, Yemen Exploration & Production Company was owned by Exxon Mobil and Hunt Oil, and the Yemen LNG Company had several shareholders, the largest of which is the French oil company Total. Marib Upstream Services operated in accordance with a production-sharing agreement between Yemen and the oil companies until 2005, when Yemen ended the production-sharing agreement and turned over production rights to a state-owned company.

oates

No one is a match for his two masters degrees
Scout
Supports
Arsenal
Tillerson was a director of Marib Upstream Services Co., a Bermuda-based company created to conduct oil and gas operations in Yemen’s Marib-Al-Jawf basin. Tillerson joined the company’s board in March 1997, when he was the president of Exxon Yemen, and resigned in March 1998, according to Appleby’s client database.

Marib Upstream Services was a joint venture of three companies: the Yemen Gas Company, the Yemen Exploration & Production Company and the Yemen LNG Company. The Yemen Gas Company was state-owned, Yemen Exploration & Production Company was owned by Exxon Mobil and Hunt Oil, and the Yemen LNG Company had several shareholders, the largest of which is the French oil company Total. Marib Upstream Services operated in accordance with a production-sharing agreement between Yemen and the oil companies until 2005, when Yemen ended the production-sharing agreement and turned over production rights to a state-owned company.
Yeah, uh, my guess would be that this is going to be part or something to do with this other thread you are going to start up. Good work. Top research buddy.

walkinhop

Yeah, uh, my guess would be that this is going to be part or something to do with this other thread you are going to start up. Good work. Top research buddy.
What are you on about, buddy?
Anyway, i'll leave the easily-excitable to their hobby.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Obviously there are elements of corruption within political organisations and anyone who's saying there isn't is probably being naive. But there's also a bit of a different between someone trying to play a fast one with their expenses and collusion with a foreign power. Which is why a story like this provokes surprise. Even though a good number of people in the thread aren't surprised anyway, considering plenty have been calling this since last December.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
What the short summary on where this has gotten upto? I'm presuming nothing will ever happen?

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
What the short summary on where this has gotten upto? I'm presuming nothing will ever happen?
I've been quite busy lately, so haven't had much time to fact check, but it is looking increasingly like Hillary colluded with the Russians to put chemicals in the water that turn the freaking frogs gay.

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
I've been quite busy lately, so haven't had much time to fact check, but it is looking increasingly like Hillary colluded with the Russians to put chemicals in the water that turn the freaking frogs gay.
What the French are involved now too?