Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

lysglimt

Scout
He is probably the worst footballer I have seen at United. I can't recall the last time I saw a footballer being guilty of about 1 goal each game.

Jacob

First real struggle. Let's see how Mourinho deals with it at HT. Not sure we're capable of Fergiesque turnarounds.

marktan

Feel for him, decent on the ball but looks like he has 0 defenders instinct. Like a worse version of last seasons John Stones. I'd seriously consider converting him into a midfielder as his only real qualities are his on the ball ability.

Denis79

Jesus... Not acceptable at this level. Looks so weak, slow, poor at positioning, really seems he can't handle speedy football.

lysglimt

Scout
Well - I had no hopes for the guy when he arrived - and he even failed to live up to medicrity

AndyJ1985

Our defence has been rock solid all season, then as soon as this tit comes on we concede two against Huddersfield. He's fecking abysmal.

El Zoido

It’s hard to understate how bad he’s been since he joined. It feels like it might be a long way back for him at this point.

Mike09

I have been saying this. From all Jose's signings, this is the only one that does not make any sense. If this guy needs time to adapt, why not giving it to Tuanzebe?? Tuanzebe also needs time and he's free!!

MDFC Manager

Piss poor. If this was an opposition player, this page would have been full of green smileys.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Lindelof seems so soft, do we not take into psychological strength into account when scouting these players ?
Good shout. It was something Fergie took into account but not even he made a few errors on top players not hacking it at the club.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
MIght had a shocker of a match so far, but some of the comments on here.....
Some of you guys are fecking idiots.

dar10nian

Fletchers biggest fan
How did we end up paying £26 million for a defender who is scared to defend ? He hasn’t won a single tackle so far.

Bwuk

Think it's clear the other players don't rate him either. Ashley Youngs reaction when he came on.

Why is he ahead of Blind?!?

Minimalist

It always worries me when you sign a player (for decent money) and rarely start him. Clearly not Mourinho's player or else he's been surprised at how he's looked in training.

Status
Not open for further replies.