Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

lysglimt

Scout
MIght had a shocker of a match so far, but some of the comments on here.....
Some of you guys are fecking idiots.
You mean he has had a shocker of a United-career so far ? He is at fault for goals almost every time he is on the pitch....

whatwha

Sniffs Erricksson’s diarrhea
Never said he's been fantastic, have i?
Search my comments.

Really? Ridicolous comment from you.
People can say he's playing bad, without writing fecking poems about how shit he is, and that they wish cancer upon his whole family, and his dog.

Never defended his play, just the way some of you word your criticism.
Scumbag'ish.
Show me the poems, and show me where anyone wished cancer on his family.

You Top Red you.

RedStarUnited

Im trying to understand why he tried that header? And what I hated even more is he didnt try slide accross goal when the striker shot. Smalling behind him almost got there but he just continued running.

He has this I dont care like face when he makes mistakes that I dont like.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Why dont you quote the comments that you feel have been idiotic?
Would take half an hour ;)
Pretty much half of the comments on the page after his feckup.

No one has said bad things about him personally or his life or family, just that he is a terrible footballer. Which he is, you're having a mare.
If you think i meant it litterally, i just give up....

Every fecking comment by sammyjunn is idiotic, to answer your question.
This, plus a couple more.

Yagami

Good post resistant
In fairness, Jose likely recognized he wasn't ready but was forced to play him due to the Jones injury
We have Blind, though. Someone who, when played as a CB, has barely put a foot wrong.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Been responsible for almost every goal we have ever conceded with him on he pitch.

settembrini

His pre-season was as bad as I can remember from a new signing and months later he still looks inept.

spiriticon

He looked a complete pony for the first goal too.
This. Mata was to blame for giving the ball away but all he did under pressure was point to the side and ran backwards into De Gea.

Go out and get stuck in you massive donger. You're a fecking defender

Sammyjunn

In Smalling's pocket (as every other person)
Would take half an hour ;)
Pretty much half of the comments on the page after his feckup.

If you think i meant it litterally, i just give up....

This, plus a couple more.
You are just spouting nonsense be it literally or sarcastically or ironically, he has been playing very poor since his arrival and now gets called out for it. 1+1 = 2. That doesnt mean he cant improve to be a decentish player, mind.

lysglimt

Scout
He looked good, most people were excited when we bought him.

Really, really poor mistake and tbh his one on one defending on Ince wasn't any better for the first goal. He definitely isn't as bad as he's currently showing.
People who has seen VNL play a lot, can't possibly say he has looked that good. He is not dominant in the air, he is not very quick, he is not a physical player...he is a good passer of the ball...for a defender. He is a good all-round defender who appears to have some serious mental issues. But I had seen him several times for Sweden and a few times in Portugal before - and not once did I think "WOW" - so I was more shocked than anything when our interest in started circulating in the press.

Or shall we put it like this - I hoped we signed someone else because I was pretty convinced he wasn't better than what we had

automaticflare

This. Mata was to blame for giving the ball away but all he did under pressure was point to the side and ran backwards into De Gea.

Go out and get stuck in you massive donger. You're a fecking defender
Still amazes me how many defenders drop back like that
Go confront the ball 30 yards from goal and give away a foul if you have to
fecking dumb bastards

Imagine Ramos there would have just taken the yellow and stopped them

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
You mean he has had a shocker of a United-career so far ? He is at fault for goals almost every time he is on the pitch....
I said nothing about his career, or match so far, i just think some of the comments about him are stupid.
He definitely have been bad, no doubt about it.

Lentwood

I just don't understand this at all. We had 4 International standard CBs and two extremely talented youngsters and we spent £30m on Lindelof. At the time many people questioned it.

When we saw him play in pre-season nearly everyone on here was just baffled. Seemed to lack the absolute basic to be a decent PL defender. Not quick, not aggressive, not good in the air, not decisive and seems very immobile

This is not knee-jerk, I don't need to spend a year watching a player too say he just isn't good enough and I will go out on a limb here and say this lad will never, ever make a PL defender

MadMike

To be honest I'd rather Darmian or Blind were our CBs of last resort, rather than him. They might not be the best, but they don't gift goals either.

He's far and away our worst CB. Funny thing is how people were talking about selling Smalling or Jones after his arrival :wenger:

He's got to improve a helluva lot if he's gonna make it here.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Garbage. His positioning and timing of headers is atrocious, like a kid going for a header with his eyes closed and hoping to make some sort of contact and getting nothing but air. He's done it more than once going all the way back to pre-season.

Should have put Blind on, who at least has some sort of partnership with Smalling, and is proven in the league.

But he can't be criticised because something something Vidic and Evra or whatever.

whatwha

Sniffs Erricksson’s diarrhea

Really, really poor mistake and tbh his one on one defending on Ince wasn't any better for the first goal. He definitely isn't as bad as he's currently showing.
He never even looked good.

Denis79

MIght had a shocker of a match so far, but some of the comments on here.....
Some of you guys are fecking idiots.
You have to admit his career at United has been shaky at best so far. I personally can't see him becoming a regular player for us. If he wasn't bought by Mourinho himself he would have been even lower in the pecking-order I'm sure of that. The only thing he has shown so far is that he can pass the ball, that's about it. Seems slow, weak, 0 positioning skills and no confidence. Maybe turn him to a holding midfielder or something because he doesn't look comfortable at all as a defender in the more physical Premier league.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
What a horror show. But then, let's see how he fares at the end of his first season.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.

He looked nothing particularly special in a poor league. People get excited about any signing they've barely seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.