Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Don't indulge @Dec9003 attempts to distract from his performance. Nobody's blaming Rooney for the entire team performance, others have been equally as poor.

What I can't believe is how placid he is these days. Of course as he got older you'd expect some maturity, for him to calm down. Not to this extent though. He's gone to far the other way. He and the team need some bite and aggression. Right now he makes Carrick look like a hothead.
Don't expect from him too much. If Jose won't kick him in the arse, nobody will.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Don't indulge @Dec9003 attempts to distract from his performance. Nobody's blaming Rooney for the entire team performance, others have been equally as poor.
State of that post, I'd delete it before anyone sees it if I were you.
I'm not rooneys mum I have no reason to distract from his performance.

twitter thread suggester
He has been so lackluster. Lost the ball so many times with half-arsed passes up the field which could have been costly against a better counter attacking team. He's so average.

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
This guy shouldn't be a starter for us next season. It's going to be hard dropping him though due to his name and media support

Dobbs

State of that post, I'd delete it before anyone sees it if I were you.
I'm not rooneys mum I have no reason to distract from his performance.
With just your second sentence you're suggesting the entire performance is being blamed on Rooney. Nobody here has said that. Not even hinted at it. So I'd leave that thought where it belongs.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
He's been beyond terrible. England and Uniteds best midifelder, apparently.

Shark

@NotShark
No defending him tonight from me, if Jose is watching, he'll be lucky to be on the bench.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
He's been awful but in fairness, he's got some tough competition if we're talking in terms of England's worst player tonight - but he is a candidate.

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
No defending him tonight from me, if Jose is watching, he'll be lucky to be on the bench.
I really hope Mourinho has the balls to push him out of the first team but I just cant see it. Moyes giving him that 5 year contract was an awful decision, left us with a huge problem to fix

Mancunia_Religion

Dreadful from him. Overcooked passes, not tricky enough to get out jail when bodies are in and around him. He'll want this game back.

AndyJ1985

Absolute rubbish again. It's going to be depressing and a source of much arguing amongst fans, watching him stinking up our midfield next season. Let's hope Jose has the balls to drop him.

twitter thread suggester
I really hope Mourinho has the balls to push him out of the first team but I just cant see it. Moyes giving him that 5 year contract was an awful decision, left us with a huge problem to fix
Yup, probably the most catastrophic decision since Fergie left.

Godfather

I pray to god some Chinese club comes in for him. The thought of him being our captain and main man next season makes my blood boil. He doesn't even look remotely good enough.

cyberman

Rooneys nightmare and a lackluster frontline is a disaster.
Look at that volley attempt ffs.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Shapes to shoot, stands on ball, loses it.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
Absolute shocker. Really falling apart under pressure.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
The saddest part is that this isn't even his worst performance of the season either. Aston Villa away.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
With just your second sentence you're suggesting the entire performance is being blamed on Rooney. Nobody here has said that. Not even hinted at it. So I'd leave that thought where it belongs.
I'm not suggesting it I'm stating it outright. It happens all the time and it'l happen again when England inevitably go out.
You're blinkered if you don't think people are using England being a bit shite to fulfil their negative bias against Rooney though. That's coming from one of the only people who thought he'd struggle before the season just gone started.

twitter thread suggester
I'm not suggesting it I'm stating it outright. It happens all the time and it'l happen again when England inevitably go out.
You're blinkered if you don't think people are using England being a bit shite to fulfil their negative bias against Rooney though. That's coming from one of the only people who thought he'd struggle before the season just gone started.
It's by distance the worst individual performance of the tournament so far this second half.

Status
Not open for further replies.